Need help to find lost box!

lark

That's a good idea ....sometimes when our active brain is turned off our subconscious can work out a problem.

celticnoodle

sorry I have not posted in 2 days. I just have not had the time to try and meditate on this or throw cards. However, now is as good a time as ever! So, with Robin Wood tarot deck, I am asking the cards, "where can LP find her box?"

8 swords rx, 8 cups, queen cups rx

well these 3 cards tell me with the 8 of swords rx that it may have something all around it--perhaps your box is actually inside another box? or there could be ribbons or a tie of some sort around it--as the picture in this card depicts a woman all tied up in red ties. The swords all around her make me also wonder if it could be surrounded by sharp objects? (kitchen area??) This card is often seen as the prison card--so it could be that your small box is in another box/object also.

Its funny, as this woman in this deck is standing on a beach with water all around her, but you mentioned in your first post you 'know it is not in the bathroom. Are you 100% sure of this? Could it be in a room of water--bath or kitchen? I do feel that it has a ribbon or something wrapped around it too.

The 8 of cups makes me feel that you are right on top of it, but not 'seeing it'. You are so close to it--and just cannot see it. You have your back to it each time you leave the room. So perhaps walking into each room of your home, and really look floor to ceiling with your eyes--as to where it could be hidden. I feel it may be low.

I have read many see it on a shelf - possibly w/books (I think?) do you have any baskets on shelves it could be hidden in? Perhaps not too far from stairs--as in this card, the man is heading towards teh mountains -and looking at the pic, made me think of stairs.

The last card is the queen of cups rx. She is sitting in a a seashell chair holding the cup and looking at it. But the cup is covered with a cloth. Again, she is seated on a beach with water coming up to her feet. So, I get a strong water feel will help you to find your box. I do feel it is also concealed in yet another item--box, basket, or at least it has something on top of it (like this cloth covering the cup), that keeps it from being visible.

being that this queen is in the rx position, it has her looking to the right--thus suggesting to me the future. This tells me you will indeed find the box. You do still have it.

Also, this is going to sound ridiculous--but I was thinking - could you have put it in the hamper? I KNOW! I KNOW--hamper???! But, I was seeing my friend who stored her toilet paper in her hamper during a big party at her house. The bathroom ran out of tp, and none of us guests could figure out where the heck she had more! so we were all getting tissues from each other. We never checked her hamper! Who would?!

Probably not as good a thought as those already given, but still food for thought!

good luck.

celticnoodle

and you know, the 8 of cups has a bright full moon shining on those cups! so perhaps there is light shining on it. It may not be shining on top of it directly--but on the item that it is placed inside of.

Padma

CelticNoodle, that was an amazing reading - thanks so much!

There was flooding in the basement a month ago, and the box used to be in the basement, on some storage shelves :) It would have been out of reach of the water, though! My husband and my son have both told me they believe it is inside another box...although, I have emptied every box in the basement!

The other possible place for it is the library...

So this weekend, which is the weekend of the full moon, incidentally, I shall be looking for it again!

I am really grateful to you for taking the time to do cards for me on this matter, it is really kind of you! :love: I certainly do feel like the 8 of Swords on this matter! :p

I just needed to take a break from searching, because I was becoming really obsessed about it, and was no longer really "seeing", if you know what I mean?

I will come back here on Monday and state my finds, if any! Keep your fingers crossed! And thanks again :)

celticnoodle

hey LP, just wondering if you ever found your lost box?