Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot

lunakasha

Hi Baba!

The Moon card is BEAUTIFUL....except that I only got to see half of it!!! I don't know if anyone else had the same problem, or if it is just me??? Maybe you could try scanning it again, please and thank you???

I am sooooo excited about this deck, I really really hope that it will be ready in April, but I know how these things often get delayed during the printing process :( Patience is not one of my better qualities, I'm afraid....

Keep up the GREAT work...thanks again for sharing these lovely cards with us...

:)) Karen

M-Press

Oh, baba!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Reminds me of the High Priestess...Moon...
Oh, I'll have such sweet dreams tonight....!

ps: there is a bit cloud over her head, that looks like a hat...
:)

ncefafn

She's lovely, and I love the owl she carries on her arm.

Kim

skytwig

Karen:

Oh my, oh my!!!! Fabulous!!!!!!!!

I am a double Cancer and this is such a moon card!!!!! Oh it is gorgeous!

And yes, the owl is perfect!! and the mermaid......

I kinda understand the dogs (are they greyhounds?), but i was wondering..... shouldn't they be rats in tailcoats? :)

skytwig/Karen :)

Hedera

Wonderful! Really beautiful!

I think this is my favourite of the bunch so far....
I love the eerie atmosphere, and the owl (is it an owl?) on her arm, and the moon peeking out from the clouds (why don't more Moon cards have cloudy skies??), and the colours, and, and, and.....;)

Which begs the question: are you going to do prints from the deck as well?

lunakasha

Thanks Karen!!!

This is sooooo beautiful....and the Moon has always been my favorite card in the deck, so I was hoping this one would be special. It is lovely...but then again, every one of your cards is stunning...absolutely this is becoming my all-time favorite deck!!! And it hasn't even been printed yet :))

By the way, I really love the color of her skirt, what a perfect shade of blue to represent the moon.........

I want these cards soooo badly.....in the meantime, I keep pasting them onto my desktop so that I can enjoy them every time I turn on my computer! :D

:) Luna

baba-prague

prints?

Yes, I think this deck needs to be done as prints. In fact, our lovely distributors (who are so interactive they are untrue, they mail us a lot and it really makes them feel like people rather than a company in another continent) say we should probably do greetings cards. If so, Alex has a plan for matt golds and silver on the borders. But it's all in our heads right now.

But I would like to do greetings cards of some of this deck - if only so I could send them.

I like this Moon too. She will probably be tweaked a bit (Alex never sees any card as finished until it is at the printers) but basically I am happy with her - I knew this cat was perfect.

The dogs are from a baroque textile - they are some sort of hunting dog - and we liked that they don't feel quite real - and that they have open mouths with tongues hanging out.

The owl is great isn't it? We love this owl, but it never quite fitted into ToP. Here it's just right. Well, I think so (I chose it :) )

skytwig

These would be wonderful greeting cards, Karen..... they should be oversized cards, special cards sold in book stores, etc.....

Wonderful work!! :)

lunakasha

Did anyone else notice that there is a naked guy swimming in the water???? Hmmmm......interesting!!!

I would like to take a moment and agree with everyone who has already mentioned it:
LOVE the owl!!!!

:D Luna (closing in on 100 posts and my shiny NEW avatar!!!)