Books about Tarot and Jung

daphne

Can you recommend some good books about Jung and Tarot?

AJ

PM Alta
She said on a how did you get to tarot thread that tarot led to Jung and a whole study field for her.

Alta

PM Alta
She said on a how did you get to tarot thread that tarot led to Jung and a whole study field for her.
um, no, sorry, for me the link was Jung and the I Ching, not Jung and tarot.

AJ

well I was in the ball park Alta :)

Le Fanu

Isn't there one by Sally Nichols? She of the VoodooTarot?

That's the only one I know.I guess it must be all speculation. I remember Enrique Enriquez saying in tarology how there are two lines in Jungs' work that refer to the tarot.

daphne

That's the only one I know.I guess it must be all speculation. I remember Enrique Enriquez saying in tarology how there are two lines in Jungs' work that refer to the tarot.

Only 2 lines?? I thought it is way more, especially he developed the archetype theory and this has direct connection with major arcana.

Lee

No. Sallie Nichols wrote Jung and Tarot. Sallie Ann Glassman was coauthor of the New Orleans Voodoo Tarot. You're mixing up your Sallies. :)

Richard

I have a couple of books on Jung and tarot, but it seemed to me that the authors were pulling information out of their posterior anatomy, so the books are collecting dust in a bookshelf somewhere. Maybe some of the new books have something significant to contribute.