Tarot phone protectors?

canid

Do they exist? I was looking for something really bling & sparkly & I wondered if there are any tarot-related ones out there. ?? You know, those rubber thingies in case you drop it.

AJ

I've been looking at youtubers at some of the bling and decor schemes
I saw one today fitting some kind of cardstock inside a clear one.

Not crazy about smart phone, I'm still only using mine for a phone...
but I like pretty covers

Marirowana

Customize

It is very easy to upload your own photo to make a phone cover, I just googled 'customizable phone case' and 'create your own phone case' etc, and I found quiete a few good options. Now you can even use your favourite tarot card/deck ;)

TheStarsAndTheMoon

It is very easy to upload your own photo to make a phone cover, I just googled 'customizable phone case' and 'create your own phone case' etc, and I found quiete a few good options. Now you can even use your favourite tarot card/deck ;)

That's so awesome! Perhaps I shall go have a look about on google and try to find a place that allows you to customize ipad mini cases. :)

LunarWolf

There's a company called Gela Skins that also has great artwork for iPhones,iPads and Samsung products. Their website is www.gelaskins.com

They have a "create your own" option. Not sure how it works exactly since I bought one of their pre-done pieces (which I love!).

Brenda