The Ringing Cedars Series

RViewer

The Ringing Cedars of Russia

Have you read any of these books? I recently finished reading these and they seem to me an interesting starting point for discussion in several areas. Of particular interest to me is the focus on nature and spirituality of the pure origins of humanity and those components that have always been required for us to be healthy, truly free, and co-creative. I would like to hear from those who may be living either in or around Russia or from those that live elsewhere in the world in a way that is similar to the state of close conscious connection with the land and animals that is described by Anastasia and recorded by Megre throughout this series.

As with all books there are aspects that seem right and there are details that seem to be less so. To me the essence of spirituality that is expressed by this work is one that has a lot to share for us to consider and implement in our own lives. They contain an understanding of where we have come from, where we are at, and what it is that we want to get to.

I feel that above all this series suggests there are certain ways of being that lead toward wholeness for nature, humanity, and the world. There are also those that are confused, distorted, and out of alignment with anything good for us in the short term or for our Planet and Universe in the long run. In short, yes there is indeed a form of magic that is not all full of the scary stuff :) and it has just been under attack and waiting deep within the remnants of what little forests still remain.

Do you have interesting thoughts and/or experiences to share that contain a self-similarity to what is described in this series of books?