Divination Game: Where Is It? #2

MantraTarot

oops, sorry! Let me know how to fix it, or what you suggest...you can always pm me, thanks.

hey, i just PM'ed you. i think what would be best/easiest is to have a mod lock the first thread so people don't get confused and have two "where is it threads" going on at once. easy fix. ;) :thumbsup:

MantraTarot

i saw a flash or red velvet-y stuff, like a curtain... and i pulled two tarot cards to help me out, and i got a 6 swords rx and an 8 cups rx... so with that, i'll add that i see it in a corner somewhere on a floor, covered perhaps with that red blanket thing, and maybe even nestled between some other objects of the same height.

Smiling

hey, i just PM'ed you. i think what would be best/easiest is to have a mod lock the first thread so people don't get confused and have two "where is it threads" going on at once. easy fix. ;) :thumbsup:

ok, will do, thanks!

Smiling

i saw a flash or red velvet-y stuff, like a curtain... and i pulled two tarot cards to help me out, and i got a 6 swords rx and an 8 cups rx... so with that, i'll add that i see it in a corner somewhere on a floor, covered perhaps with that red blanket thing, and maybe even nestled between some other objects of the same height.

Thank you, MantraTarot! You are the third player, and now that means that I can post the reveal :) You all touched on details around the lantern, so good work, everyone!

Stepping out now to St. Patrick's parade, so will post winner asap.

Smiling

Mycroft was right about the lantern sitting high up, and MantraTarot was right about the (blue) fabric that was half-wrapped around it.

And the winner is...

dancing moon! Congratulations to you!

Dancing moon's reference to the cupboard standing on the floor accurately picked up on the lantern's placement in front of tall, cupboard-like shelving that sits on the floor. I have art supplies in them, and some are cereal-shaped, so I had a laugh at that! Good work!

This is such a neat lantern, Smiling. :)

I keep seeing a kitchen cupboard, where the lantern is standing next to some food supplies, like cereals, maybe. The cupboard is standing on the floor, next to something watery, like a sink or a washing machine.

Whether it's a hit or miss, it's a great game! :thumbsup:

Now it's dancing moon's turn to start a new game in this thread, so I will pm her with the news.

Thank you all for playing! :)

MantraTarot

Mycroft was right about the lantern sitting high up, and MantraTarot was right about the (blue) fabric that was half-wrapped around it.

And the winner is...

dancing moon! Congratulations to you!

Dancing moon's reference to the cupboard standing on the floor accurately picked up on the lantern's placement in front of tall, cupboard-like shelving that sits on the floor. I have art supplies in them, and some are cereal-shaped, so I had a laugh at that! Good work!

Now it's dancing moon's turn to start a new game in this thread, so I will pm her with the news.

Thank you all for playing! :)

awesome! congrats, DM! and thanks for the fun game, Smiling! looking forward to the next game!

dancing_moon

Thanks a lot for the game, Smiling, and for your kind words! :) I'm away from home now, so I'm going to hide something tonight and post the thread some time tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

MantraTarot

Thanks a lot for the game, Smiling, and for your kind words! :) I'm away from home now, so I'm going to hide something tonight and post the thread some time tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

:cool: just make sure you post back in this thread, DM. we're trying to keep all of the individual games on this one thread as to avoid confusion later on down the road. thanks! :)

dancing_moon

OK, so I'm all set now. The mystery object is a mini deck of playing cards kept in a transparent plastic box. I want you to try and 'see' using your preferred method(s) of divination where it's hidden. I'm going to add the picture a little later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As usual, the game will be open for a week or until three people post their guesses.

1. Autumn Spice
2. Rhinemaiden
3. MantraTarot

Good luck everyone and have fun! ;)

dancing_moon

Here's the image. Sorry for the quality, I took it with my phone. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• deck.jpg
    deck.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 67