Divination Game: Where Is It? #2

Mycroft

I'm thinking it's hidden inside a tube or pipe of some sort, with a telephone nearby.

Autumn Spice

We have had 2 guesses. 1 more guess and I will reveal the hidden location. :)

1. MantraTarot
2. Mycroft

dancing_moon

I decided to pull some Lenormand cards for this one.

Which room is it in? - Garden
As we're only supposed to hide things inside the house, I though it could be the bathroom (the card has a fountain) or somewhere among house plants.

Is it up or down? - Snake
Probably, down, because snakes kind of crawl. :D It could also hint at the shower hose.

Where exactly is it? - Fox
It's a cunning place. :D There's a hole behind the fox in the picture, so I thought about a bathroom cabinet.

Autumn Spice

We have 3 guesses. I will be right back with my reveal.

1. MantraTarot
2. Mycroft
3. dancing_moon

Autumn Spice

:) :) The Winner is MantraTarot!!! :) :)

Haha! So cute! Ok... I'm just going to blindly guess. I think it's in a master bedroom, high up atop a dresser of sorts.

The puppy was a gift from my Grandfather & sits on my dresser in the master bedroom. It's not high up. Its on the dresser top, but it is also sitting on top of a little music box my husband made for me.

Everyone had some correct guesses for the room.

I'm thinking it's hidden inside a tube or pipe of some sort, with a telephone nearby.

It was not in a tube or pipe. It does sit next to a circular wooden box my cousin made in his 8th grade woodshop class. My cousin passed away young. So these are three items that sit together that I treasure. The dog, the music box & the wooden box.
There is a telephone across the room.

I decided to pull some Lenormand cards for this one.

Which room is it in? - Garden
As we're only supposed to hide things inside the house, I though it could be the bathroom (the card has a fountain) or somewhere among house plants.

Is it up or down? - Snake
Probably, down, because snakes kind of crawl. :D It could also hint at the shower hose.

Where exactly is it? - Fox
It's a cunning place. :D There's a hole behind the fox in the picture, so I thought about a bathroom cabinet.

It's funny you pulled the garden card. We are redoing the room with a flower theme. We just bought a new floral comforter. We also bought a framed picture to hang in the master bath with flowers.

Everyone did very well and picked up something. Thanks for playing.

MantraTarot, please post your game when you're ready.

Here's a picture. The puppy next to the wooden box my cousin made and the music box. I wish the colors were true shades for the fabric and photo. The flowers are more burgundy. The phone changes the colors and the light shining on the framed picture makes it look dull. It's not.

Attachments

• Where Is It Game AT.jpg
    Where Is It Game AT.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 59

MantraTarot

:) :) The Winner is MantraTarot!!! :) :)

The puppy was a gift from my Grandfather & sits on my dresser in the master bedroom. It's not high up. Its on the dresser top, but it is also sitting on top of a little music box my husband made for me.

Everyone had some correct guesses for the room.

thanks, AS! yeah, it's so cool how everyone picks up on at least something. very cool way to exercise those remote viewing muscles. :cool5:

okay, i'm gonna look for an object and think of a place then post shortly... be back in a few........ :D

MantraTarot

the hidden item is a one of those yummy EOS mint lip balms:

eos_lip_mint1.jpg

it's hidden and you can begin guessing it's location when you are ready.

the game will be open for a week or until three people post a guess.

1. misser_piggit
2. Mycroft
3. Rhinemaiden

good luck! :D :party:

misser_piggit

Hello!

I would like to give this a try :) using pagan cats of tarot...3 card draw...

8 wands Rx--an area that doesn't get much action. maybe a spot of rest

king pentacles - a spot where a male figure rests...an office? I'm thinking somewhere that you take time for planning, budgeting etc.

Final card is 4 pentacles...my mind jumps to a desk drawer in an office. no...

my final answer is a piggy bank in an office.

what a fun game! Can't wait to see what everyone else guesses and the reveal :)

dancing_moon

:party: Congratulations, MantraTarot! :party:

I'll be back with my guesses tomorrow (it's late night here now). Hope there's still a spot left. ;)

Mycroft

I see the object as being hidden underneath some cables at the side of a laptop.