Divination Game: Where Is It? #2

Rhinemaiden

in a shallow bowl or basket with other brightly colored objects (spools of thread? stones? eggs?) sitting on a table or vanity...

MantraTarot

okay, we have our three players! i will post the winner a little later............. thanks, everyone! :D

MantraTarot

in a shallow bowl or basket with other brightly colored objects (spools of thread? stones? eggs?) sitting on a table or vanity...

yes, it is sitting on a dresser/vanity... and it's near something brightly colored (which i will explain in more detail below)....

I see the object as being hidden underneath some cables at the side of a laptop.

yes, the object is hidden inside something and somewhat near a computer...

but the person who hit the most keywords was:

Hello!

I would like to give this a try :) using pagan cats of tarot...3 card draw...

8 wands Rx--an area that doesn't get much action. maybe a spot of rest

king pentacles - a spot where a male figure rests...an office? I'm thinking somewhere that you take time for planning, budgeting etc.

Final card is 4 pentacles...my mind jumps to a desk drawer in an office. no...

my final answer is a piggy bank in an office.

what a fun game! Can't wait to see what everyone else guesses and the reveal :)

well done, MP! i hid the lip balm in a porcupine children's puppet on a dresser in my b/f's main room. the amazing thing is, the porcupine is next to my piggy bank! i have a this little Adopt-A-Pig and it is painted with lots of different colors, so it is quite amazing you picked up on that, too.

okay, MP. your turn to play! thanks for the guesses, everyone! you all did well!

misser_piggit

Yay :)

Okay...i have a little 1 inch tall plastic real-to-life elephant figurine hidden now.

happy guessing!

Autumn Spice

My guess is on top of a bookshelf next to a plant. I'm seeing green. With a the light of a window from another wall. Well lit for the plant.

Mycroft

I'm seeing the elephant on a small table next to some stairs, with a pair of black leather gloves on top of it.

dancing_moon

It might be in a bedroom, next to the bed. Maybe, next to some money/coins.

misser_piggit

It is on top shelf of a closet next to a bag of coffee. the coffee bag has flowers on it & the closet is next to stairs in the kitchen.

Hmmm autumn spice had some near guessing with the plant shelf & well lit. its the brightest room in our house. lol mycrofts leather glove idea made me smile cause i was thinking someone might pick up on the coffee smell. Coffee=leather?!?

So you win autumn!!!

Autumn Spice

:)

:) Thank you misser_piggit. :)

~~~

I need to decide what to hide. I'll post something soon.

Autumn Spice

The hidden item is a cookie jar.

I love moon shaped things. I only have a few. This is one of them. I got it in the mid to late 90's. I think it's was a reproduction of a vintage cookie jar.

It's hidden and you can begin guessing it's location when you are ready.

The game will be open for one week or until three people post a guess within the week.

1. rainboweve
2. FenestraThought
3. caz241

Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• My Cookie Jar.jpg
    My Cookie Jar.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 65