My Crystal Ball


> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination



 
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
very cool, Goddess.

You know, this page here, sharing about telepathy and how stonesatiety was able to connect to your vision in the ball--well, it made me recall a thread I had on here awhile back, using and developing our telepathy abilities. It was a lot of fun. One person would pick an item in their home--a knickknack, a book, a picture, whatever. Concentrate on it and send that vision to the people here telepathically. The others participating would try to pick up on these visions.

I can't find that link yet--and I don't recall how long ago I had this one going, but it was quite popular and a lot of fun. I'm sure it must have been in the divination thread. I think I'll try to find it and re-do this. I do hope ya'll will join in too--as it seems like you'd all be interested and good at it already. It would be similar to how stonesatiety spoke of with their friends.
I'd be so down with that! Please do. It would definitely be fun to practice it for sure.
Top   #91
Mycroft's Avatar
Mycroft  Mycroft is offline
Gimme Shelter
 
Join Date: 11 May 2011
Location: Dartford, Kent
Posts: 633
Mycroft 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonesatiety View Post
I remember catching part of a show in which a conteporary builder stated that even with our laser levels and such, we cannot build a foundation level enough on which to build the pyramids today. Also, some of the huge stones are well beyong the lifting capacity of our machines.
Yes, on most of the 'hard science' programmes they always gloss very quickly over the actual construction of the great pyramids, and give the misleading impression that it was just a load of men dragging stones about and piling them on top of each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
I wish I would have seen that show!!! I don't know anything about pyramids so I should do some research on the differences of them all. I see a project coming up for me!
One theory about the dream of Jacob's Ladder is that the angels were ascending and descending a Ziggurat (step pyramid) of which one of the most famous is El Castillo in Chichen Itza, Mexico. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Step_pyramid
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
You know, this page here, sharing about telepathy and how stonesatiety was able to connect to your vision in the ball--well, it made me recall a thread I had on here awhile back, using and developing our telepathy abilities ... I think I'll try to find it and re-do this. I do hope ya'll will join in too--as it seems like you'd all be interested and good at it already. It would be similar to how stonesatiety spoke of with their friends.
Great idea, I'd be up for this as well CN
Top   #92
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
One theory about the dream of Jacob's Ladder is that the angels were ascending and descending a Ziggurat (step pyramid) of which one of the most famous is El Castillo in Chichen Itza, Mexico. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Step_pyramid
Hmmmm ... Spaniards, angels AND pyramids in Mexico together. This sure has been interesting and fun putting the puzzle pieces together. I wonder what secrets become revealed with all this.

Thanks guys!
Top   #93
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
very cool, Goddess.

You know, this page here, sharing about telepathy and how stonesatiety was able to connect to your vision in the ball--well, it made me recall a thread I had on here awhile back, using and developing our telepathy abilities. It was a lot of fun. One person would pick an item in their home--a knickknack, a book, a picture, whatever. Concentrate on it and send that vision to the people here telepathically. The others participating would try to pick up on these visions.

I can't find that link yet--and I don't recall how long ago I had this one going, but it was quite popular and a lot of fun. I'm sure it must have been in the divination thread. I think I'll try to find it and re-do this. I do hope ya'll will join in too--as it seems like you'd all be interested and good at it already. It would be similar to how stonesatiety spoke of with their friends.
This sounds like the remote viewing threads we did many, many moons ago. Those are in the Spirituality form.
Top   #94
stonesatiety  stonesatiety is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2013
Location: Arizona, USA
Posts: 294
stonesatiety 

Sounds like fun.

My smoky quartz sphere ended up volunteering to play. I pulled it out from beneath the futon to find a lot more silver veils showing! The sphere is super-dark, almost opaque, smoky quartz. For years I was alert for a plain black obsidian sphere, but this smoky showed up instead, with a grin.

Yesterday evening, I sat outside within my stone circle, holding the sphere. My dog patrolled around the yard, finally lying nearby. The sphere flowed warm energy into me, identifying and helping smooth some prickly areas. For example I suddenly had a sharp pain in my eye. At my thought asking the sphere to help--yes--a crystal that currently sits in the yard flashed a few sparkles and also helped me release the hold. After more of this, I wondered about a name. I didn't remember the sphere giving me a name. The crystal either, for that matter.

What I felt was "blackness, browness." Huh? I said the words aloud a few times. It looks black unless you get close with the light just right. (Now, however, the veil/rainbow sparkle areas do not go away.) Different -ness words came to mind, then just "ness." Ness? I said. Nessie, the Lock Ness Monster? I played with that awhile. Fun and perhaps related, but not quite. Eventually I felt a nudge to reverse it. Ssen. ha! Emphasis on the SSSSSS as a ssssnake would say. Fffffunny. (As a cat might say.) Ssen the sphere felt right. Who knows where that will lead? I played with it awhile and it felt good, felt fun, but that was it for the time being.

I slept with the sphere and dreamed normally--for me lately anyway!--Ssen radiating warm, soothing energy all night. The warmth felt hotter in some way than Flower and other spheres have shared lately. I woke up feeling great.

Although I strongly advise against this, I looked once again through almost opaque Ssen at the sun. With such intense light behind it, Ssen proves a transluscent brown, filled with pretty veils. I only did this long enough to see, because the non-visible light waves still may not be good for my eyes. I need to explore intense non-solar light sources instead. Another way is to journey within Ssen for a look.
Top   #95
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
This sounds like the remote viewing threads we did many, many moons ago. Those are in the Spirituality form.
that is what I was talking about! Thanks zanna. It was a lot of fun that thread.

Mycroft, I knew you'd be up for it!



will keep you all posted when I do get it going again. I'm exhausted today-so not up for looking for that thread to see how we did it before and restarting it again at this moment. but, I will soon!
Top   #96
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
will keep you all posted when I do get it going again. I'm exhausted today-so not up for looking for that thread to see how we did it before and restarting it again at this moment. but, I will soon!
Thanks! Rest up.. We'll be looking fwd to it when it gets in motion..
Top   #97
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Experience #4


Well, this time around wasn't as eventful. It was the first time I decided to ask it some questions looking for clarity on a matter thinking maybe it would. I did see images that I THOUGHT could be the answers but it may have been my own mind forming them? Should I not doubt this? A part of me does. For some reason I left the session a bit disappointed. I wanted more on the subject. Maybe the ball is supposed to do all the talking and I'm supposed to just listen... Or maybe it just wasn't the right time.
Top   #98
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonesatiety View Post
Sounds like fun.

My smoky quartz sphere ended up volunteering to play. I pulled it out from beneath the futon to find a lot more silver veils showing! The sphere is super-dark, almost opaque, smoky quartz. For years I was alert for a plain black obsidian sphere, but this smoky showed up instead, with a grin.

Yesterday evening, I sat outside within my stone circle, holding the sphere. My dog patrolled around the yard, finally lying nearby. The sphere flowed warm energy into me, identifying and helping smooth some prickly areas. For example I suddenly had a sharp pain in my eye. At my thought asking the sphere to help--yes--a crystal that currently sits in the yard flashed a few sparkles and also helped me release the hold. After more of this, I wondered about a name. I didn't remember the sphere giving me a name. The crystal either, for that matter.

What I felt was "blackness, browness." Huh? I said the words aloud a few times. It looks black unless you get close with the light just right. (Now, however, the veil/rainbow sparkle areas do not go away.) Different -ness words came to mind, then just "ness." Ness? I said. Nessie, the Lock Ness Monster? I played with that awhile. Fun and perhaps related, but not quite. Eventually I felt a nudge to reverse it. Ssen. ha! Emphasis on the SSSSSS as a ssssnake would say. Fffffunny. (As a cat might say.) Ssen the sphere felt right. Who knows where that will lead? I played with it awhile and it felt good, felt fun, but that was it for the time being.

I slept with the sphere and dreamed normally--for me lately anyway!--Ssen radiating warm, soothing energy all night. The warmth felt hotter in some way than Flower and other spheres have shared lately. I woke up feeling great.

Although I strongly advise against this, I looked once again through almost opaque Ssen at the sun. With such intense light behind it, Ssen proves a transluscent brown, filled with pretty veils. I only did this long enough to see, because the non-visible light waves still may not be good for my eyes. I need to explore intense non-solar light sources instead. Another way is to journey within Ssen for a look.
You really have a way with the crystals.

I have smoky quarts at the head of my bed. I believe this is a protection crystal. I'd like to get something to put at the foot of my bed now.

So many pretty stones calling out to me! Briar Rose has a thread up about having a bowl full of crystals and stones that she places her hands in. I'd love to have a bath tub filled so I could just lay in one and cover myself with them. I wonder if there is a place that offers this kind of therapy..
Top   #99
Mycroft's Avatar
Mycroft  Mycroft is offline
Gimme Shelter
 
Join Date: 11 May 2011
Location: Dartford, Kent
Posts: 633
Mycroft 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Well, this time around wasn't as eventful. It was the first time I decided to ask it some questions looking for clarity on a matter thinking maybe it would. I did see images that I THOUGHT could be the answers but it may have been my own mind forming them? Should I not doubt this? A part of me does. For some reason I left the session a bit disappointed. I wanted more on the subject. Maybe the ball is supposed to do all the talking and I'm supposed to just listen... Or maybe it just wasn't the right time.
I've found that my ideal situation when I'm a bit tired, but also a little excited about the question I'm asking. Tiredness helps to go into a meditative state, but also stops you from putting too much pressure on yourself and being over-expectant of an answer. When you're a little excited about getting an answer, the adrenaline seems to help in producing more vibrant and colourful visions. What you might have here is the opposite, perhaps over-expectancy meaning that you put pressure on yourself to get an answer, and thus it had the counter-productive effect of producing nothing, maybe? When this happens it does seem to me as though the conscious mind tries to fill in the void and generate answers, but they may be wish-fulfillment or surfacing memories.
Top   #100
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.