My Crystal Ball

SunChariot

This experience was even shorter that the other two but was definitely more vibrant and 3 dimensional. I was getting into bed and I thought I'd pull the ball over to me and just gaze into it. What manifested before my eyes was very cool. *Note I was NOT dreaming*

Another arid desert setting. It was about dusk as the sun had already set but there is still some light. One by one 3 pyramids in the desert appeared. One closer to the left, one further out and the third off to the right. I laid there just observing the pyramids in this setting as WIND blew in and the dark wispies that looked like thin streaked clouds came over the image to create a vivid depth. I have never seen any pyramids in real life before but this seemed to be a view from not too far of a distance. This is all I saw and soon shortly after seeing this, I became so sleepy that I fell asleep right there with the ball next to me.

When I woke up this morning I still couldn't get the image out of my head so I went looking for it on the net.. This is what I came up with.

Is that a city or some kind of structures in the background of this picture? The view I had was from the other direction like I was on the other side by the city looking at the pyramids. This was it. :)

Three Pyramids

Maybe you astrotravelled to that place and the ball was the tool which allowed you to do it. I have heard that crystal balls can be used in that way. The one time that I did astrotravel, I did not do it on purpose, it just kindof happened

Who knows, it could be?

Babs

GotH

Hello Babs (SunChariot)

Thank you sooo much for your post. I can really learn so much from it as it sounds like you have an entire routine you go about with your ball. It's so fascinating to hear how people get on with their crystal spheres and their different approaches. I feel so blessed to have this one in my life, it really feels so special in my presence.

No I have not being doing it very long and yes it was something that came to me with out me asking for it so maybe that explains why my experiences came so easily. I do find that I must not push things with my ball and just let it speak and show what it wants when it wants. Maybe in time I'll feel more comfortable with asking it questions. For now I feel I'm in the listening phase.

Thanks again for your advice on how to meditate before using it. I'm excited to see how it makes a difference. Interesting how we both like laying down with our spheres. It does put me in my most relaxed state for sure.

Blessings to you and I hope you come back and share some interesting experiences you've had with yours sometime. :)

Wow that was impressive and especially so as you have not been doing it long. Yes that's what it's about, you need to relax your eyes...look at the ball with unfocused eyes and try to turn off your thoughts and the rest just comes.

I have a little meditation I do to help with that. I will give it to you hear in case it is helpful.

"So first I meditate for 5-10 minutes. Then I turn the light back in
and I take 3 long slow breaths. Then I take three more long slow breaths,
slowing down and really feeling them (to get me centered in the present moment
really feeling the air enter and leave my body. Then three more slow breaths
that I imagine I am breathing through my heart center. Then three more that I
imagine I am breating through the top of my head. That is the centering part of
it, to get you fully present in the present moment. Also it helps relax
you.

I personally tend to meditate and now ball gaze lying down. I find
the position most relaxing and that is important the relaxation. I personally
tend to do both lying in bed.

So the next step is to imagine chords coming downwards from my body and going down into the earth. That is the
grouding part, that connects you to the planet. They can be golden chords.

Then I rub my hands togeter quickly, until they feel warm. 40
times or so,. And then blow on them, which makes them feel sensitive. Then I put
my hands near my ball and feel its energy physically. And hold it in hands and
feel its energy physically.

Then I turn it over and over in my hands until I find the spot that feels like
the right spot to gaze into that day.

I look at that spot with a three point system. First I look at it with my eyes. Then I connect the energy of my
heart center to it. Send the energy of my heart center to it, it's as if I I am sending a ray of energy from there to the ball. And then I do the same with my third eye area. I connect that energy to the ball. They call that the triangle of
energy. And it does help things work better, in my experience.

So you have the three going at once. Your eyes are looking and your heart center and
third eye area are sending their energy, all at once. Its a 3 point focus. THEN
I unfocus my eyes and gaze.

Its a bit of a process, and it takes a bit
or practice. It took me time to remember it all. LOL But it does seem to work.
And I have it memorized now."

Thought you might want that. Other than that, CONGRATULATIONS on your gifts, the ball and your gift for Scrying. You were definitely meant to receive that ball. That was just amazing as you have been at it so short a time.

BTW, I also see that where the ball lights up green. I get that too! Not if I just scry for a few a very short time, but if I do for a bit longer, it shows up. Either bright green or a bright violet. Once I saw the whole ball illuminate like a light bulb. It lit up my hands as if I were holding a light bulb. So I know I have had that too. What it is? I am not sure either but would love to hear other's opinions. I think of it though as the energy you are calling up from inside you that allows you to read that fills up the ball. Green to me is the colour of the heart chakra=loving energy. And since the universe is love based, aligning with that energy is what makes it easiest to read.

I guess like learning to read with any divination tool. First we see the images and then we learn how to understand them. One step at a time.

I adore Scrying. It feels so much freer than Tarot. In Tarot you have a set image to work from, In Scrying ANYTHING at all can come up. There is no limits. You are free to see anything at all!

Have fun!!!!

:heart:

Babs

GotH

Maybe you astrotravelled to that place and the ball was the tool which allowed you to do it. I have heard that crystal balls can be used in that way. The one time that I did astrotravel, I did not do it on purpose, it just kindof happened

Who knows, it could be?

Babs

It WAS truly different from the other experiences I had for sure. :)

GotH

I have a question for anyone who can answer it.......

What does it mean when your ball turns completely black?

Edited.. I looked it up and a resource mentioned something about unlucky omens but I actually figured out a logical reason as to why mine did. LOL .. Duh.

celticnoodle

the color black can mean a variety of things. Many people take it solely as a warning of death, grieving, or evil. One reason why people refuse to adopt black animals. ridiculous!

It is the color of mysteries too. It is also a color that is feared--much like a darkened room, where you cannot see things. It immediately puts people on guard--afraid of the dark. However, black is also a color of fashion and sophistication. Remember the "little black dress"--sort of a style of elegance--think of Jackie Kennedy and her look. It is also a color that shows strength and confidence. And again--a kind of elegance--(think "tall, dark & handsome - or think of a man in a black suit--generally formal dinners are called "a black tie affair") Nothing like a black suit. It makes you look thinner, too--so can't knock it! :)

So, it can relate to a lot of feelings, really--much like the color red. (anger, love, etc.) There is a good and bad to all colors and all things.

GotH

the color black can mean a variety of things. Many people take it solely as a warning of death, grieving, or evil. One reason why people refuse to adopt black animals. ridiculous!

It is the color of mysteries too. It is also a color that is feared--much like a darkened room, where you cannot see things. It immediately puts people on guard--afraid of the dark. However, black is also a color of fashion and sophistication. Remember the "little black dress"--sort of a style of elegance--think of Jackie Kennedy and her look. It is also a color that shows strength and confidence. And again--a kind of elegance--(think "tall, dark & handsome - or think of a man in a black suit--generally formal dinners are called "a black tie affair") Nothing like a black suit. It makes you look thinner, too--so can't knock it! :)

So, it can relate to a lot of feelings, really--much like the color red. (anger, love, etc.) There is a good and bad to all colors and all things.

Thank you for this. Sometimes people want to fear something so they create a bad omens for themselves. My ball happens to be very generous with colors so why would a dark color come up as well? ;) And I happen to love the color black..

SunChariot

Divination talks to us a lot through symbolism. Scrying more than anything else as there are no set card meanings ... It's pretty much all symbolism. My belief, such as it is, is that different symbols mean different things to different people. I don't believe what black or anything else means is universal to all. We all have different lives and pasts and that affects what things mean to us.

To me the answer to these kinds of things can only be found inside, through the intuition. And that the intuition gets stronger the more divination we do.

Babs

SunChariot

Thank you for this. Sometimes people want to fear something so they create a bad omens for themselves. My ball happens to be very generous with colors so why would a dark color come up as well? ;) And I happen to love the color black..

If your ball has been generous with colours that it can probably talk to you through all the colours of the rainbow and will. Any colour or symbol can have something to say or add to a conversation.

If you personally love the colour black, then it is not likely to come up meaning anything negative to you as that is not an association that you naturally make. I think symbolism has a lot to do with the associations that we have with these things in our real lives. And those can be different for different people. But if you love black, then it should be a good positive message.

Also, I have a lot of faith in divination of any sort and I believe that whatever comes up is in our best interest to hear, so really there is never anything negative in that sense.

Babs

GotH

You have to be very wary of black. Johnny Nice Painter will explain why;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nrVpD4TgsY
You are too funny Mycroft! :laugh: Thanks for the laughs..

Did you stand it on a black cloth?
No, I playfully put a hat on it the other day after my workout and took it's picture. The reason I placed two different hats on it was because I like the second hat better and wanted a pic of it "wearing" that hat instead.

Compare pic 1 to pic 2

1. Blue Mist

2. Black Out

*Notice something I captured on camera in the first pic. The beginning of a blue "mist" forming. :)