My Crystal Ball

GotH

If your ball has been generous with colours that it can probably talk to you through all the colours of the rainbow and will. Any colour or symbol can have something to say or add to a conversation.

If you personally love the colour black, then it is not likely to come up meaning anything negative to you as that is not an association that you naturally make. I think symbolism has a lot to do with the associations that we have with these things in our real lives. And those can be different for different people. But if you love black, then it should be a good positive message.

Also, I have a lot of faith in divination of any sort and I believe that whatever comes up is in our best interest to hear, so really there is never anything negative in that sense.

Babs

Thank you for this reassurance. I realize what caused the ball to be blacked out compared to the blue mist ball pic. The reflection came from the fastener hole in the back of the Georgetown hat. The Warrior Wear hat doesn't have a hole.

It's still cool that my ball gave us a glimpse of this mist in daylight. When my ball lit up like a green light bulb it was night time in a dark room.

SunChariot

When my ball lit up like a green light bulb it was night time in a dark room.

Me too! I couldn't believe how bright it got. It was like a light bulb in the dark room. My hands were lit up by it.

Babs

GotH

I LOVE those hats on the ball! I think it is so adorable and loving. Mine don't wear hats as they are too small to fit real ones.
:)

I CAN see the beginning of the blue mist in the first one and that surprises me. I never thought about it in depth, but I didn't think that what we see in the ball would photograph. I thought we were seeing with our third eye and that it was not there in "physical reality" if you know what I mean.
I'm always looking for an explanation as to what is happening with the colors. I can tell you that there was no blue mess on the white tile behind the ball, so it wasn't reflecting anything blue there.

Like in the old movies when someone is having a crystal ball reading done, only the reader can see it and the querent sees nothing but a clear crystal ball.
Didn't know this, but then again I didn't know ANYTHING about scrying with crystal balls. :)

The idea that that energy can be photographed fascinates me. It means, I guess?, that we are creating an energy from within us that manifests as something physical that anyone could pick up visually?

Babs
The only thing I can think of is that it was created by some double reflection from the phone lens? Still... Explanation or not, I think it's cool that I captured a color. :)

stonesatiety

Mycroft: Johnny Nice Painter. Hmm. :)

G: The pic of the black sphere looks opaque to me. Maybe it's just the way the light reflected? Have you been able to duplicate it with the hat? Just wondering, because black would be no more difficult than any other color. I've had a whole series of healing experiences as I let go of the stuff I learned in life regarding black. Funny WD looks like an obsidian sphere in that pic!

Oh, that reminds me--thanks WD--that years ago my sphere Ruti showed me how any sphere can be a black sphere in low light. Seems pretty obvious, but I laughed when I saw yet another aspect of Ruti. Ruti is a silver-rutilated clear quartz sphere a hair under 4"/10cm in diameter. I know, pics. :-( I've read warnings about working with black spheres, that the experiences may be extremely challenging. However, my inner knowing held that for me, plain black would be optimal. For many years I worked with the dark, rather than light or shadow. By that I mean working on myself in relation with the dark, not indulging in discordant behavior, which is often lies hidden in the dark. When it's not hiding in the light. ;-)

The play with Ssen continues, more of the same type thing. I can see through it with an ordinary light bulb behind it, rather than the sun, if I look through at just the right angle and distance. I asked Ssen if it could do colors. I felt a smile at lots of hidden talents. It was dark and I was lying down. I was able to see through Ssen!!! It was way too dark. It felt like a combination of Ssen becoming more transparent and me using my spirit eyes.

stonesatiety

SunChariot: Thanks for the great description of your gazing routine. It's nice to have input from your experience. We are all human--well, those reading who are human--but each unique. It never fails to amaze and delight me how creative we can be.

Regarding how things happen with crystal balls, crystals, stones, etc., I've found that the universe is alive, conscious and thankfully, playful. The crystal ball Witches Desert (for some reason I keep calling it Witches Doctor--stop that WD! Okay, I'll call you Witch Doctor if you keep it up. ha!) Anyway, WD is guiding its chosen human in an exciting and fun manner. It's always a joinup--we always contribute--but our crystal balls faithfully share their all with us independent of human imagining.

Each "thing," no matter how large or small, is manfiested by a presence in spirit. I'm talking individuated presence, not the concept/feeling of the All. Just sharing from my experience, as you have. Together, sharing our puzzle pieces, the picture becomes vast. We live in that fairyland described in fairytales. I find that astounding.

GotH

G: The pic of the black sphere looks opaque to me. Maybe it's just the way the light reflected? Have you been able to duplicate it with the hat?
I haven't tried it again, I do think it's just the reflection but I've seen so many different colors so far. I still can't get the lit up bright green out of my mind. :)

Regarding how things happen with crystal balls, crystals, stones, etc., I've found that the universe is alive, conscious and thankfully, playful. The crystal ball Witches Desert (for some reason I keep calling it Witches Doctor--stop that WD! Okay, I'll call you Witch Doctor if you keep it up. ha!)
Trust me, it's Witches Desert. :) I could never forget the voices that brought it to me.

Anyway, WD is guiding its chosen human in an exciting and fun manner. It's always a joinup--we always contribute--but our crystal balls faithfully share their all with us independent of human imagining.
I feel like Linus with his blanket. I take this ball around the house with me, just to hang. LOL ... I know that's weird. :rolleyes:

Each "thing," no matter how large or small, is manfiested by a presence in spirit. I'm talking individuated presence, not the concept/feeling of the All. Just sharing from my experience, as you have. Together, sharing our puzzle pieces, the picture becomes vast. We live in that fairyland described in fairytales. I find that astounding.
I think that's really cool too! :)

SunChariot

In case you want to see, these are mine, much too small to put a hat on but they work for me. :grin:

newstand002.jpg

That was my first, and still very well loved for that reason.

Then

newballs001.jpg

tiny but in selenite which I love

Then
newballs004.jpg

little too but I liked the colours

Then
myyellowcrystalball003.jpg

in Citrine

and my last that I think may well be my favourite now, which is real quartz crystal
newquartzball004.jpg

(poor things was a bit cold there as it came in winter and they had left it out on the doorstep all day long. I had just brought it in)

Although I know this won't work for everyone, my best tip for unfocusing my eyes to scry to to take my glasses off to do it. They are naturally unfocused without the glasses. LOL Works for me anyway.

What I remember seeing at first in the ball when I was starting that I saw repeatedly was a closed eyelid. I saw that a lot at first. I then saw a closed eyelid but in movement like it was fluttering and trying to open. And then one day I saw an open eye. And I never saw the eyes again.

To me it was showing the state of how open my third eye was. Telling me I was going to make use of it in Scrying but at first it was not yet open, then it started to and then one day it was.

I have also seen my angels in the ball a number of times, a lot at the beginning. Sometimes all of them sometimes, just the face. Once I saw the face so clearly it just made me want to cry at the beautiful thing Scrying is. It's really totally amazing. What other tool can show you THAT?

But then that is part of my belief system, angels and all, and of course not everyones. but regardless it's a beautiful thing.

I can see bright green and violet energy too. But I don't all that often see colour in the images I get. Maybe because my balls are not clear. In my royal blue one for example I just see things in shades of blue.

I do not (at least so far) tend to see scenes of things that are actually happening. My crystal balls tend to talk to me in symbolism just as Tarot does. Eg I have seen a baby's foot and that told me to go slowly and take baby steps. I do do readings with mine now, for myself and that tends to be how they talk to me.

Babs

GotH

So so soooo pretty! :heart: Thank you so much for sharing your pics. :) The Quartz Crystal is gorgeous!!!

I think I'll be a collector for sure.. So many eye catchers to choose from.

SunChariot

So so soooo pretty! :heart: Thank you so much for sharing your pics. :) The Quartz Crystal is gorgeous!!!

I think I'll be a collector for sure.. So many eye catchers to choose from.

Yeah that is one way to stop collecting Tarot decks. When I started scyring, I was more interesting in buying crystal balls and forgot about buying decks, LOL

The quartz one is cool as the cracks have rainbow like colour in them too :grin:
That is the only ball I see in colour with. Maybe it is easier to see in colour in a clear ball than in one that already has a colour to it

Babs