My Crystal Ball

SunChariot

It look me a long time to figure out, and maybe I still am a bit, to see if I prefer clear crystal balls or the ones with veils and inclusions.

The clear ones are like a movie screen where you can kindof project a movie.

But the ones with shapes already in them can suggest things, jog your imagination. They say that if you can find one with an upright triangle you can use it to focus your energy and send that energy out into the universe to help others, as in healings...

Babs

SunChariot

SunChariot: Thanks for the great description of your gazing routine. It's nice to have input from your experience. We are all human--well, those reading who are human--but each unique. It never fails to amaze and delight me how creative we can be.

Regarding how things happen with crystal balls, crystals, stones, etc., I've found that the universe is alive, conscious and thankfully, playful. The crystal ball Witches Desert (for some reason I keep calling it Witches Doctor--stop that WD! Okay, I'll call you Witch Doctor if you keep it up. ha!) Anyway, WD is guiding its chosen human in an exciting and fun manner. It's always a joinup--we always contribute--but our crystal balls faithfully share their all with us independent of human imagining.

Each "thing," no matter how large or small, is manfiested by a presence in spirit. I'm talking individuated presence, not the concept/feeling of the All. Just sharing from my experience, as you have. Together, sharing our puzzle pieces, the picture becomes vast. We live in that fairyland described in fairytales. I find that astounding.

Anytime :grin:

Loved your thoughts about the universe being alive, conscious, thankful and playful. :heart: I have often felt and seen it that way too. That feels about right to me too.

Babs

GotH

Yes I get it. I never had the desire to collect decks but these spheres now that i have one are really hitting me differently! There's an obvious pull here..

I gotta say, I'm slightly envious ( in a good way :) ) of what you have there.

SunChariot

Yes I get it. I never had the desire to collect decks but these spheres now that i have one are really hitting me differently! There's an obvious pull here..

I gotta say, I'm slightly envious ( in a good way :) ) of what you have there.

I just got a head start on you. LOL I started about a year and a half ago. I would be willing to bet in a year and half you will have more than one. And that they will all be beautiful and well loved.

And that if you feel that pull towards scyring then that it is part of your intended life path.

And again what a great gift to get from your mother, and what a gift to have the kind of mother who is supportive of divination and spiritual things. When you get that in life it's a gift too.

Babs

GotH

I just got a head start on you. LOL I started about a year and a half ago. I would be willing to bet in a year and half you will have more than one. And that they will all be beautiful and well loved.

And that if you feel that pull towards scyring then that it is part of your intended life path.

And again what a great gift to get from your mother, and what a gift to have the kind of mother who is supportive of divination and spiritual things. When you get that in life it's a gift too.

Babs

Thank you Babs. The strange thing is, my mother is a hardcore Catholic but she believes I have certain "gifts" and NEEDED a ball. She's cute...

<smiling>

PrincessPaulina

Hello, everyone!
Lovely thread and discussion you have going here :)
I wanted to join in and post a pic of my Quartz Crystal.
I've had it since last fall, and it came into my life at a time when I was having lots of difficulties with my teenage daughter.
It was a "Moon" personal year for us both, and the stone actually looks like a Moon or Eyeball!
Today, going off StoneSatiety's advice, I asked its name:
"Bethany"!
I looked up the word, and it was a Biblical village!
Lol, I remember always thinking that it takes a village to raise a child, around the time I got this stone!
a8ebu4e2.jpg
hetety6a.jpg

GotH

Hello, everyone!
I've had it since last fall, and it came into my life at a time when I was having lots of difficulties with my teenage daughtet daug

Welcome and please do post your pic! :)

PrincessPaulina

Please check my post again, GodessOftheHunter!
I accidentally hit send before it was done, now edited! :)
3eru3ase.jpg

GotH

Hello, everyone!
I've had it since last fall, and it came into my life at a time when I was having lots of difficulties with my teenage daughtet daughter.
It was a "Moon" personal year for us both, and the stone actually looks like a Moon or Eyeball!
Today, going off StoneSatiety's advice, I asked its name:
"Bethany"!
I looked up the word, and it was a Biblical village!
Lol, I remember always thinking that it takes a village to raise a child, around the time I got this stone!
a8ebu4e2.jpg
hetety6a.jpg

Very nice crystal sphere. :) Now how did you come to get the name? Did you hear it or did the name pop into your head? Curious.

PrincessPaulina

It popped into my head literally a second after I asked.