My Crystal Ball

SunChariot

Awww, thanks Babs!
Yes, your explanation was fantastic, love the visualization exercise!

I remember you wrote about your Citrine ball in a different thread -- did you end up bonding with it?

I really do love your ball, it's just beautiful. Love the dark and light sides to it. I am sure it is gentle in nature.,:heart:

I am sure that must have been a long time ago that thread, so I am impressed with your memory. Yes, I did bond with the citrine ball. I just used it today actually. Short reading but it was helpful. I had not scryed in a few months actually, but all this talk here had me pull out my citrine ball today and have a chat.

In brief, probably we are not supposed to put readings here, but this is not for feedback just to answer if I bonded with it....

I had a few card readings telling me that I was not seeing something clearly in my life or was misunderstanding something. So I asked my citrine ball what was the truth.

I got
1) an ancient grey-haired ape/human face: This said it me the message was about eternal truth, that has existed since the dawn of humankind, if not before.

then
2) a snowflake: that one of the eternal truths is that we are each if us unique in this world. There are no two of us anywhere exactly identical anywhere, and never have been ever.

then
3) a white dandelion spore thing (your know what I mean, one of those things you blow at as children and watch the white things fly...) saying that life, Spirit (however you want to view that) "blew" each of our souls far and wide so that each of us landed just where we were supposed to. We were each planted in the exact atmosphere where we would best thrive and grow.

then
4) a mouth (two lips): I felt this saying that I am (all of us are) loved.(lips=kiss=love) And also that life had something it wanted to tell me.

I asked what it was that life wanted to tell me and saw a shape like a mountain raised itself in the center of the lips and then lowered again.

This was telling me once again that I am creating obstacles (Mountain = obstacles in Lenormand so that association was in my mind) for myself with the words I choose to describe where I am in my life and the words I choose when I think about it. I can calm things by using different wording to think and talk about things.

I was happy with that. So yes, to me I feel bonded...My ball has been good to me and I love it, and all of mine :heart:

I find though that when I am Scrying and trying to answer a question I need to stop after 4-5 symbols. if I go much past that point I start to forget one or two of the things I saw. After I see like 4 or 5 or 6 tops I need to stop and take notes. Then I can go back and pick up where I left off.

If I just see 10 or more and don't stop to take notes, when I go to write it down after I am not sure I remember all I saw anymore. Or in what order they came up in. Is that how it is for other people?

Babs

PrincessPaulina

I really do love your ball, it's just beautiful. Love the dark and light sides to it. I am sure it is gentle in nature.,:heart:

I am sure that must have been a long time ago that thread, so I am impressed with your memory. Yes, I did bond with the citrine ball. I just used it today actually. Short reading but it was helpful. I had not scryed in a few months actually, but all this talk here had me pull out my citrine ball today and have a chat.

In brief, probably we are not supposed to put readings here, but this is not for feedback just to answer if I bonded with it....

I had a few card readings telling me that I was not seeing something clearly in my life or was misunderstanding something. So I asked my citrine ball what was the truth.

I got

1) an ancient grey-haired ape/human face: This said it me the message was about eternal truth, that has existed since the dawn of humankind, if not before.

then

2) a snowflake: that one of the eternal truths is that we are each if us unique in this world. There are no two of us anywhere exactly identical anywhere, and never have been ever.

then

3) a white dandelion spore thing (your know what I mean, one of those things you blow at as children and watch the white things fly...) saying that life, Spirit (however you want to view that) "blew" each of our souls far and wide so that each of us landed just where we were supposed to. We were each planted in the exact atmosphere where we would best thrive and grow.

then

4) a mouth (two lips): I felt this saying that I am (all of us are) loved.(lips=kiss=love) And also that life had something it wanted to tell me.

I asked what it was that life wanted to tell me and saw a shape like a mountain raised itself in the center of the lips and then lowered again.

This was telling me once again that I am creating obstacles (Mountain = obstacles in Lenormand so that association was in my mind) for myself with the words I choose to describe where I am in my life and the words I choose when I think about it. I can calm things by using different wording to think and talk about things.

I was happy with that. So yes, to me I feel bonded...My ball has been good to me and I love it, and all of mine :heart:

I find though that when I am Scrying and trying to answer a question I need to stop after 4-5 symbols. if I go much past that point I start to forget one or two of the things I saw. After I see like 4 or 5 or 6 tops I need to stop and take notes. Then I can go back and pick up where I left off.

If I just see 10 or more and don't stop to take notes, when I go to write it down after I am not sure I remember all I saw anymore. Or in what order they came up in. Is that how it is for other people?

Babs

That was a great reading -- quite a treat to get a view of the chain of images, and your associative process! :)

Personally, I stop after about 2-3 images, if they've answered my question.
But I've also noticed that I can do without the images altogether -- simply by holding my Ball and intuiting the answers.
I've had fantastic meditations with "Bethany" in this way!

SunChariot

That was a great reading -- quite a treat to get a view of the chain of images, and your associative process! :)

Personally, I stop after about 2-3 images, if they've answered my question.
But I've also noticed that I can do without the images altogether -- simply by holding my Ball and intuiting the answers.
I've had fantastic meditations with "Bethany" in this way!

I could see how that could work. As for me I know a lot of what I am seeing is half through my two eyes and half through my third eye. Part of it is seen and the rest is intuition. The power to see is always in us, but the ball focuses it. I do like my images though, I find them fun to see and play with. But I do also like holding the ball in my hands too and feeling its vibrations.

Babs

stonesatiety

SunChariot: Thanks for the experience! Your gentle interaction feels priceless! Goes with your second signature quote.

When my path finally led me to healing myself and, by unexpected experiences, helping others, I opened first to share Reiki energy as a common meeting ground others could more readily understand. Second I opened to the stones, who came unasked, but greatly welcomed. Recently I became interested in tarot due to a friend's longtime love of and experience with it.

Before all this, I lived by knowing/simultaneous action. Energetic sharing, interaction with tarot and now opening to seeing images/movies within the crystal balls feels like moving from a barren, war-torn desert into a lush oasis. If I'm doing something and have a question for a stone, or feel a stone's input, it happens that quickly and I continue on. So in a way, I'm coming from the other direction. I've seen Ssen clear in the dark. I can see the veils inside with what I know is a combination of Ssen clearing and ever so slighly illuminating, and my spirit sight. So I'm grateful to everybody for sharing. You all inspire me to play even more! :)

GotH

Babs
I scry laying down and I find that I fall asleep pretty quickly after doing this so I have to make sure that I memorize the images correctly. I'm usually too relaxed to get up and write them down so I'll say them over and over before falling asleep. Last night I got 6 images. For some reason they make more sense to me the next morning. Perhaps this is because I've allowed my subconscious mind to work with my conscious mind to do some figuring. That and I'm just plain tired. As soon as I awake, they make perfect sense! :)

GotH

Experience #5

Yesterday I had been discussing going back to school since I have a lot of free time at this stage of my life. The following images came to me.

Book- :) Self explanatory.

Woman- Me?

Fire- I could see the flames flickering and moving up in peaks. A hot item, something I'll have passion for.

Embryo- The beginning of something. Growth.

Peace Symbol- It will bring me peace in my life.

Skull- Doing so will bring death to my concern.

Another thing I did that totally relaxed me was put the Desert on my lower back while I laid on my belly. I let it just sit there for awhile. :) The heaviness of the ball may have relieved some pressure points which was really nice. When I felt totally relaxed I began my scrying. I connected right away.

SunChariot

Yesterday I had been discussing going back to school since I have a lot of free time at this stage of my life. The following images came to me.

Book- :) Self explanatory.

Woman- Me?

Fire- I could see the flames flickering and moving up in peaks. A hot item, something I'll have passion for.

Embryo- The beginning of something. Growth.

Peace Symbol- It will bring me peace in my life.

Skull- Doing so will bring death to my concern.

Another thing I did that totally relaxed me was put the Desert on my lower back while I laid on my belly. I let it just sit there for awhile. :) The heaviness of the ball may have relieved some pressure points which was really nice. When I felt totally relaxed I began my scrying. I connected right away.

That's pretty cool, and looks to me like a very positive message about going back to school. :grin:

I love to hear what other people see in their balls and what they see in those messages.

I love the way that works for you, how you can sleep on the images and then see the meanings more clearly afterwards. That's really cool.

At my age and with the shape my memory's in, LOL, I can't trust at all that I would remember anything when I woke up. Most likely I wouldn't. I have trouble remembering them 5 minutes later if I don't write them down! LOL

Scrying doesn't make me sleepy, for me. Even though I do tend to do it lying down in bed as well. When I am doing it I often feel some kind of muscle tension in my stomach, No idea why but as long as the Scrying is working, I am happy. Maybe I am giving my gut feelings a workout. :grin:

Also the best time for me seems to be mid-afternoon. It seems to work better in natural lighting, with the sun streaming through the window then in a room lit with light bulbs, no idea why....

I think you are amazing for how short a time you are into this! :heart:

And thank you for starting this thread that has been so much fun. :heart:

Babs

SunChariot

SunChariot: Thanks for the experience! Your gentle interaction feels priceless! Goes with your second signature quote.

When my path finally led me to healing myself and, by unexpected experiences, helping others, I opened first to share Reiki energy as a common meeting ground others could more readily understand. Second I opened to the stones, who came unasked, but greatly welcomed. Recently I became interested in tarot due to a friend's longtime love of and experience with it.

Before all this, I lived by knowing/simultaneous action. Energetic sharing, interaction with tarot and now opening to seeing images/movies within the crystal balls feels like moving from a barren, war-torn desert into a lush oasis. If I'm doing something and have a question for a stone, or feel a stone's input, it happens that quickly and I continue on. So in a way, I'm coming from the other direction. I've seen Ssen clear in the dark. I can see the veils inside with what I know is a combination of Ssen clearing and ever so slighly illuminating, and my spirit sight. So I'm grateful to everybody for sharing. You all inspire me to play even more! :)

I find all that fascinating, thanks for sharing all that. :heart:

You certainly have some real gifts there.

Me too, this thread has been an inspiration and inspired me to scry (which yes is play) moer often.

Babs

GotH

At my age and with the shape my memory's in, LOL, I can't trust at all that I would remember anything when I woke up. Most likely I wouldn't. I have trouble remembering them 5 minutes later if I don't write them down! LOL
Yes, I can remember this but I'll forget to pick up milk or some other important item from the store while I'm there! :bugeyed:

Scrying doesn't make me sleepy, for me. Even though I do tend to do it lying down in bed as well. When I am doing it I often feel some kind of muscle tension in my stomach, No idea why but as long as the Scrying is working, I am happy. Maybe I am giving my gut feelings a workout. :grin:
I find it amazing how it all works so differently for people. It works best for me while I'm in the most relaxed state. Now I'm really beginning to understand why people describe it as fun. To me it's more exciting! Yes exciting is the word. :)

I think you are amazing for how short a time you are into this! :heart:

And thank you for starting this thread that has been so much fun. :heart:

Babs
Thank you. And THANK YOU so much for sharing all that you have with us here. :heart:

SunChariot

It works best for me when in a relaxed state too. That is why I do all the meditations and all first. I don't think it would work at all for me if I was not in a relaxed state.

Just that once I start when I am really focused, I feel that tension in my stomach muscles.

No idea why, but it has not slowed me down too much, so I'm not worried.

Again thank you for starting the fascinating thread, which HAS been a ball!

Babs