My Crystal Ball

Laura Borealis

Your green light made me think of the mysterious green flash that sometimes occurs on the horizon at sunset. I've never seen it but I've always wanted to! In one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, they said the green flash meant a soul was returning from the land of the dead.

GotH

This immediately made me think of the phrase "given the green light" which is almost universally a sign to begin or commence something. A green light means 'go' on traffic lights, and on doors is a sign that it's okay to open and enter through them, as in a recording or film studio. This makes me wonder if your ball was "giving you the green light" to work with it further perhaps? The Anahata or heart chakra is also usually associated with the colour green.
This does make sense Mycroft. I hadn't looked at it that way. I did look up what green symbolized right afterward. :) That was the by far the best part of it all. The room was dimly lit I'm telling ya! It turned this color and stayed like that for about 5 seconds. :eek:

I just wish I knew what I have a green light to do? :confused: I'm sure it will come to me. I'm not worried.

GotH

Your green light made me think of the mysterious green flash that sometimes occurs on the horizon at sunset. I've never seen it but I've always wanted to! In one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, they said the green flash meant a soul was returning from the land of the dead.
I've seen that light you speak of and yes it is the same green. I have seen it as the sun sets into the ocean horizon in Hawaii! It looks like it fizzles up in a flash. Very cool.. :cool2:

stonesatiety

Hi G: I find stones share primarily for fun. Messages lie embedded in any action regardless. Your color post nudged my memory. I remember going to a local drugstore as a young boy and having "Green Rivers," a lime-flavored fountain drink! Those were the days I believed the adults knew all about the magical mystery I felt around me, but were waiting until I was older to tell me. I had a Green River with my maternal grandpa too! Just grandpa and me, pardner. Wow, that's awhile back, back when my grandparents bought me cowboy boots and hat for my birthday. ha! (Tucson, Arizona, USA)

Oh, awesome you saw the flash and great pull on that one Laura B. I have yet to see the sunset flash. One more to do. I suppose I should hang out in Hawaii for awhile.

That was my *maternal* grandfather and I wanted to address Laura B on that one!

GotH

@stonesatiety You seem to really understand your crystals. If this is all for play, how do the emotions work into this? These are spiritual energies right that are triggering these feelings or something else? I am wondering what I'm picking up? Why do certain crystals effect us the way they do? Rose Quartz for calming, Turquoise for grounding, etc etc... So many questions!!!

celticnoodle

Goddessofthehunter, I almost put this in my last post, but changed my mind and yet I now feel like I should. I think this whole thing is rather interesting--first with your mother buying you this crystal ball to begin with.

From the get go, with you sharing all this with us, it did't sound like you asked for a crystal ball, nor had even spoken of it with your mother prior to receiving it. Then, secondly, you didn't seem to even have the thought or know how of how to proceed--so it is all new to you.

Next, after getting said ball, you put it outside on a stand to take its picture to share with us, and realized at that point the actual power this ball seems to have. The energy that is contained within it!

Then, lastly, you took off like lightening with reading things and getting things in this crystal ball.

I don't know, but I can't help but to think all this was predestined to happen and the powers that be brought your mother to buying this ball for you. Things like this rarely occur, so I think this is a real blessing for you and in a indirect way--your mom too!

The Spaniard. I don't know? Was this who the energy was coming from? I know he looked serious or stern but I didn't feel ANY of what he appeared to be feeling. Thank goodness.

I'm not sure what this could mean either. I did check my dream dictionary online that I use and it didn't come up with anything. All I can think of though with this is "tall, dark and handsome". :laugh: Not sure if this means anything for you or not--but I can't help but to keep thinking that. :laugh:

The couple. Did this signify a union with the energy coming thru my sphere?
oh! good thought! I do think this is a possibility.

The Swan symbolizes this:
Love
Grace
Union
Purity
Beauty
Dreams
Balance
Elegance
Partnership
Transformation
well, you certainly have experienced all or most of these with the gift of this ball and its energy, now haven't you? I wonder if this ball will also help you dream more--or remember dreams easier? with the "dream" portion. you'll have to keep track of that and share if you wish to with us. Partnership can also be indicates in the couple you saw together also and also indicate the partnership between you and this ball. And it certainly is transforming you!

Where did your mother find this ball btw? In a new age store? Do you know if it had a previous owner? (Just thinking perhaps it was the Spaniard?) I'm curious. How large is it also? In the picture you took, it does look huge, but I'm wondering just how large, if you don't mind sharing all this.

Hi Misser! :) Not a problem to share this as this is my way of recording my experiences with it. It's really nice when others help me interpret what may be happening too so this is all good.

I just had a conversation with someone about how much I experienced in my first sitting. I have to say it came really easily to me for some reason which is odd, as most things in life take effort. Like it took years for me to understand the basics of the cards and I'm STILL figuring them out! :bugeyed: But once I seemed to allow room for intuition, it took off.

I hope you do get a ball soon.. When you do get one- "just let it happen." :)

Edit: Something else I thought I would mention is timing. I would ask the cards when it would be best to sit with the ball. If I got a good feel for when and perhaps lining it up when I was feeling my intuition was right, I went for it. Seems like it worked well too. :)

Another reason why I feel this crystal ball was destined to become yours. It is as if it was seeking you out! It is meant to be. You know, I have a strange story about a crystal ball that I will share below at the end.

Very cool, Laura. I don't recall this in the movie, I did watch it once a long time ago. Very interesting thought. I like it! :)

I did forget about the green light, but you know Goddess, like others have already said here, I feel it was giving you the green light to go ahead! Green is also linked to the heart, as mycroft mentioned. Interesting with all the other symbols you also go. I think this crystal ball is very happy being with you! :)

I've seen that light you speak of and yes it is the same green. I have seen it as the sun sets into the ocean horizon in Hawaii! It looks like it fizzles up in a flash. Very cool.. :cool2:

again--very cool!

now for my crystal ball story--just to show you how crystals DO seem to have a life of their own at times and can become very connected with the people they belong to.

I had an aunt who was a crystal ball reader and she had a ball, obviously. She kept it covered and put away when it was not in use and owned this crystal ball for years. I only vaguely remember it, because as child, I was not that interested in it tbh. Anyway, she probably owned this ball for over 50yrs. when she realized she was dying in the hospital. She told her only child (a daughter, grown), to go get her ball and be sure to take it home with her-and keep it safe. This daughter was the only one with a key to her moms house-and had been going in there off and on while mom was in the hospital to just check on things. So, she promised her mom she'd do this on her way home from visiting her. however, upon arriving at the house--the crystal ball (quite large too), was gone! It disappeared!!! Though her daughter did remember it being there before--and recently. She tore the house apart looking for it, and never did find it.

We all presume that her mother passed away and must have taken the ball with her--because it was something she was very attached to and very worried about it that last day....

just kind of interesting, don't you think? :)

stonesatiety

@stonesatiety You seem to really understand your crystals. If this is all for play, how do the emotions work into this?

All the lessons we can handle manifest in our every breath, in my experience. So how would a being that lived forever (making stone lifespans seem like a wink) approach forever? Why not have fun and enjoy? Healing can be the same, a fun, mysterious game. There may be uncomfortable, frightening, confusing experiences, but when we are playing among trusted friends, continuing becomes easier and often fun.

These are spiritual energies right that are triggering these feelings or something else?

Where is the separation? Where are you and where is spirit? Where are the feelings? Where is something else? This is for each of us to explore, which you obviously are. The more I explore, the less separation I find and feel.

I am wondering what I'm picking up?

You have a fun and capable companion for finding out!

Why do certain crystals effect us the way they do? Rose Quartz for calming, Turquoise for grounding, etc etc... So many questions!!!

Short answer: Because they want to. They chose and choose to do so.

Their molecular structures do matter. It's not that the composition of a "thing" is irrelevant. Why place that in the game? The stones do their best to expand our perception, is all. Whatever manifests me and manifests you, all the other posters and lurkers, computers, power generating stations and stones drives the train.

Where is the separation between whatever it is that manifests you and you? After such profound questions and experiencing our answers, we can still complain about work or the noisy neighbors. Whatta deal, eh? Everything, right here.

GotH

Goddessofthehunter, I almost put this in my last post, but changed my mind and yet I now feel like I should. I think this whole thing is rather interesting--first with your mother buying you this crystal ball to begin with.
I'm glad you brought it up. It all leads to something...

From the get go, with you sharing all this with us, it did't sound like you asked for a crystal ball, nor had even spoken of it with your mother prior to receiving it. Then, secondly, you didn't seem to even have the thought or know how of how to proceed--so it is all new to you.
True! I didn't ask for one. She sees how much enjoyment the cards bring me and is aware of some of the reading jobs I've done so I guess she felt this was something for me. I was never into sphere shapes. I have always been taken by pyramid or triangular shapes and I love trillion shaped jewelry. So what was I to do with a ball shaped stone? Pretty but would never buy one for myself. :)

Next, after getting said ball, you put it outside on a stand to take its picture to share with us, and realized at that point the actual power this ball seems to have. The energy that is contained within it!
I still laugh about that even though it burned the heck out of my hand. The ball wasn't hot at all but the stand was cooked! :eek:

Then, lastly, you took off like lightening with reading things and getting things in this crystal ball.
True... It's a little like the dreaming stage but you are awake. :) I didn't see any "movie" type images. Just forms that would take shape but I could focus on them.

I don't know, but I can't help but to think all this was predestined to happen and the powers that be brought your mother to buying this ball for you. Things like this rarely occur, so I think this is a real blessing for you and in a indirect way--your mom too!
It's really kinda nice to get something nice in life. I'll enjoy it for as long as I am able. :)

well, you certainly have experienced all or most of these with the gift of this ball and its energy, now haven't you? I wonder if this ball will also help you dream more--or remember dreams easier? with the "dream" portion. you'll have to keep track of that and share if you wish to with us. Partnership can also be indicates in the couple you saw together also and also indicate the partnership between you and this ball. And it certainly is transforming you!
I believe stonesatiety said the same thing about me being able to dream with the ball!

I did forget about the green light, but you know Goddess, like others have already said here, I feel it was giving you the green light to go ahead! Green is also linked to the heart, as mycroft mentioned. Interesting with all the other symbols you also go. I think this crystal ball is very happy being with you! :)
LOL that's a nice thought thank you.

now for my crystal ball story--just to show you how crystals DO seem to have a life of their own at times and can become very connected with the people they belong to.

I had an aunt who was a crystal ball reader and she had a ball, obviously. She kept it covered and put away when it was not in use and owned this crystal ball for years. I only vaguely remember it, because as child, I was not that interested in it tbh. Anyway, she probably owned this ball for over 50yrs. when she realized she was dying in the hospital. She told her only child (a daughter, grown), to go get her ball and be sure to take it home with her-and keep it safe. This daughter was the only one with a key to her moms house-and had been going in there off and on while mom was in the hospital to just check on things. So, she promised her mom she'd do this on her way home from visiting her. however, upon arriving at the house--the crystal ball (quite large too), was gone! It disappeared!!! Though her daughter did remember it being there before--and recently. She tore the house apart looking for it, and never did find it.

We all presume that her mother passed away and must have taken the ball with her--because it was something she was very attached to and very worried about it that last day....

just kind of interesting, don't you think? :)
What an awesome story celtic!!! She took that ball with her to heaven. I imagine her wings struggling against gravity while lugging the ball with her upward. Cute image. :angel: Thanks for sharing that story and that you for your thoughts. :)

GotH

All the lessons we can handle manifest in our every breath, in my experience. So how would a being that lived forever (making stone lifespans seem like a wink) approach forever? Why not have fun and enjoy? Healing can be the same, a fun, mysterious game. There may be uncomfortable, frightening, confusing experiences, but when we are playing among trusted friends, continuing becomes easier and often fun.
I see this about healing. :) I am noticing some major all around improvements since my experience.

Where is the separation? Where are you and where is spirit? Where are the feelings? Where is something else? This is for each of us to explore, which you obviously are. The more I explore, the less separation I find and feel.
I take this as we are all one spirit. I think..

You have a fun and capable companion for finding out!
I'm considering going into the Witches Desert again soon. Maybe today. :D

Short answer: Because they want to. They chose and choose to do so.

Their molecular structures do matter. It's not that the composition of a "thing" is irrelevant. Why place that in the game? The stones do their best to expand our perception, is all. Whatever manifests me and manifests you, all the other posters and lurkers, computers, power generating stations and stones drives the train.

Where is the separation between whatever it is that manifests you and you? After such profound questions and experiencing our answers, we can still complain about work or the noisy neighbors. Whatta deal, eh? Everything, right here.
My perception is definitely expanding! When I hold the image of desert in my mind, as in Witches Desert, I can see for miles. Barren dry flat land with dried up desert trees. But I feel that there is a lot of mystery to be found there. We shall see what comes up next.

To be continued......

Mycroft

There's quite a Pirates of The Caribbean theme going on with your ball, and I'm really having to resist the temptation to say "Arrrr, Jim lad!"
Within a few minutes of a relaxed focus I see a man. A man with a very thick mustache! His face is round and his facial hair is very dark, but who is he? He looks very serious and not very happy. His features are dark and I'd say he's in his late 30s to mid 40s. His eyes are not very big but I do see he has smooth skin. He remains there for awhile, calmly. I want to call him the Spaniard.
Jack Sparrow's ally/enemy and colleague in the pirate court, Hector Barbossa is of Portuguese/Spanish origin according to Geoffrey Rush who portrays him.
I turn the ball to get a closer look when a big swan with beautiful white feathers comes into view. I like this image so I sit there and view it for awhile. White plumes and a dark head. Yes indeed it's a swan. The swan vanishes and so I reposition myself again on the bed this time holding it up a bit with my bare hands.
Keira Knightley's character is Elizabeth Swann, daughter of Governor Weatherby Swann.
When I hold the image of desert in my mind, as in Witches Desert, I can see for miles. Barren dry flat land with dried up desert trees.
In the third film, At World's End this is exactly where Jack Sparrow finds himself when he's in Davy Jones' Locker, which is an hallucinatory dreamscape between worlds. Interestingly, one of the themes of this film is that the pirate court must free the Goddess Calypso from her human bonds.