My Crystal Ball

GotH

I just saw this, about your friend, GotH. So sorry! I am sending you hugs, and sending her soothing healing thoughts...and a few prayers for her safety :) I am pretty sure the melting you saw was indeed the tumour leaving. (((((((((GotH and Friend)))))))))) xxx :heart:

((( Padma )))

Thank you so much for your warm wishes. :heart:

celticnoodle

You are exactly right. She needs support and love and I'll be sure to be there for her. I do feel bad because I feel like I dropped the ball. When she told me this, I feel like I got mad instead of sympathetic. Like why her dammit? She's such a great and caring person.. She told me she was sorry she upset me. :( But it's not like that.. I wasn't upset for her telling me, I was upset that this was happening..

Thanks for letting me vent.. I saw her looking upward toward the sky in the crystal. I think she's ready for whatever happens.

Thanks again for your supportive words Flames.

You can vent whenever you want! I'm serious. Anytime! Your friend is very sweet...she doesn't want to feel like she's burdening anyone. She's fortunate to have you in her life and vice versa. :heart: Sending lots of love!!!

Flames is right. You go ahead and vent right here. You have a world of friends here who will listen and we understand. You are a good friend, GOTH. I'm sure she knows this. Take care of yourself too, now, so you can help her take care of herself. she'll need that.

(((Goth and her friend)))

GotH

You guys are a wonderful and special group of people! :heart:

Keep ballin! ;)

Smiling

Here's image of Rosie, my new rose quartz sphere. Funny how it looks like there are large angel-like wings in this photo- always so much to see!

rosie20copy_zpsxphqagjt.jpg

GotH

@Smiling

Billowy, soft and gentle feelings like a summer's day cloud. From what I see in her, she has a young, childlike energy. I see a heart with Mickey Mouse ears. :)

Smiling

@Smiling

Billowy, soft and gentle feelings like a summer's day cloud. From what I see in her, she has a young, childlike energy. I see a heart with Mickey Mouse ears. :)

Yes, I just noticed a smiling teddy bear. :) She is sweet, thanks. :heart:

celticnoodle

@Smiling

I can see Mickey Mouse with his ears. :)

Smiling, this ball is beautiful. Rose quartz is one of my favorite crystals.

This ball really feels gentle and sweet. I'm sure you'll find her a good friend.

Towards the left side of the ball, I can see a mans profile. I'm not sure if he is looking out a window or in a mirror. Standing further back from him is a woman, with blondish colored curly hair--and she is looking slightly upwards as if she is looking out a window too--so perhaps the man is as well?

Smiling

I can see Mickey Mouse with his ears. :)

Smiling, this ball is beautiful. Rose quartz is one of my favorite crystals.

This ball really feels gentle and sweet. I'm sure you'll find her a good friend.

Towards the left side of the ball, I can see a mans profile. I'm not sure if he is looking out a window or in a mirror. Standing further back from him is a woman, with blondish colored curly hair--and she is looking slightly upwards as if she is looking out a window too--so perhaps the man is as well?

Thanks, CN! :heart: I finally see the Mickey Mouse with ears, too. :lightbulb:
Not sure who the people might be, but I did take the photo next to a window. :)