My Crystal Ball

canid

Hard to explain....

I know, very hard to explain. I've literally 'heard' my name being called sometimes while falling asleep, what's that called? The Hypnagogic state? I'm instantly jolted awake! It's really cool, cause I truly heard it with ears. Or I often get tapped on the shoulder to wake me up. Sorry for skeptics, but it happens, it's real. I HEARD, FELT: woke me right up. I've not heard or seen things during meditation though, but that's neither here nor there though, i think it happens to others cause there are too many references to refute it. I just got my Ball out of my purse; I think I'll put it under my pillow tonight, for what that's worth. Maybe we'll bond more. Ever hear of the Princess and the Pea?? Heehee!

celticnoodle

So do you "Ball Players" :laugh: ever hear things too while meditating with one? Some words just come into my head really loud. I can hear them but I'm not sure anyone else would if they were present? Hard to explain....

off the top of my head, I can't recall, but then, I don't really play much with my crystal balls. However, that said, I truly believe it can and will happen. The crystal ball is just like any other divination tool (only way cooler! ;) ) and it is not so much the tool that is bringing all this to you, but your own consioucsness that is seeing, hearing, feeling, etc. the message that is coming out. However, this said, perhaps I'm wrong, because crystals are way more powerful then just cardboard - such as what tarot or oracles are drawn on....

I've had some incredible experiences with tarot/oracle reading, psychometry and other ways that I've used to divine--including visualization, that I imagine it would also be with crystals or quite honestly--anything! And, as I mentioned above, crystals are already filled with energy--more so then mere cards that we read--that I'd expect it to really bring these experiences to you.

I've divined by looking into floor tiles in our home in Vermont--and I can tell you some of the experiences I've had from that would be enough to curl straight hair! :p

I would imagine that you're going to see your abilities really coming into tune with this crystal. I'm telling you, Goddess, this crystal has POWERFUL energies and it is going to take you on one wild and exiting ride! So, hold on tight!!! :D

stonesatiety

Hi G: That's neat with the woman's whisper, then the man's voice with DESERT. To me, that underlines both how a female and a male presence reside within, and their respective natures. The headache coming and suddenly disappearing feels like a release due to your finding the surprise! I've run into that a lot over the years, in a multitude of ways. We don't have to experience ~whatever~, but when we do, it's like removing a toy or treat from its package. For the most part, we put it there before coming into this life, but not always. ;-) This is an open game here on Earth.

Earlier today I had some time to play around with my crystal again so before I sat with my ball, I asked for protection and to allow only good things to come through to me. What I saw was quite interesting. :)

Flocks of birds, wings, feathers everywhere! I thought to myself okay, he were go with birds again. In my last encounter there was a beautiful swan, so what's going on here? It turns out what I thought were birds are actually angelic beings that are coming into view. They are not unlike the images you would see if you google angels online. Flocks of them! Then I see faces. Tortured faces with hollowed out eyes. They look anguished with no hope. In one image I see a long knife type sword going through a hand with a severed finger. I feel what I'm witnessing is a spiritual battle between good and evil and in my ball the good seems to be winning. :angel: For some reason I feel that according to these images, there is a battle going on around us that we cannot see. To me this seems to say our angels are constantly at work fighting off the bad?

Birds are special friends. They always show up for me at just the right time, physically or otherwise. The battle. Something else happened, we've been "devoured by love" from beyond the battles, but skirmishing continues. Maybe if you see them again, ask them why they are fighting, or if they'd like to take a lemonaide break. They pay close attention to us and value our input. All the battling angels are friends, as are we, for which I am grateful. In my path I awoke as a spiritual warrior--your sphere has been trying to tease that out of me :p--and by that I mean open warfare everywhere simultaneously, including our physical reality. That's how I learned to trust my inner guidance, out of necessity.

Then, in come the clouds and the trees. I feel there is something really important about these trees but I am not sure what it is. The trees fade fast.

Trees are very important simply as trees, if we'd like to continue breathing. They always look to be celebrating, arms raised, joyous! I sometimes sit in wonder at a being that can stand so long in one place.

I then decide to pick up the ball and hold it in my hands. I look through the ball to my fingers for awhile. I notice a beautiful bright blue outline forming around my fingers on both hands. Could this be a view of my aura? I had never seen it before so I find this to be really cool. I keep looking at my hands through the ball for awhile then I notice the color fades. Yes! I was blessed with another color "show" from my ball. I am happy. :) (I did look up blue aura color meaning and it fits who I seem to be)

How do the two colors feel together for you? Have you ever used those colors as a kid, for clothes? What's your favorite color? Your sphere just showed me a brown color. Btw, when I mentioned trying to dream with your sphere, your Witches Desert was nudging me to ask you. That's how telepathy often feels. We can easily tell the difference between that and our thoughts if we pay attention.

Then... LOL.. This is interesting. Reptilian creatures! :D The one looks like a chameleon with the eyes going in different directions. He's funny looking and he looks like he wants something. This makes me laugh. This really has to be my own mind telling me I needed to feed Billy the Dragon. (My Pet Lizard)

Or is this Billy using telepathy to remind you? You obviously like reptiles. I feel a LOT here with the reptilian creatures. :) He may be reminding you about our ability to see in many directions simultaneously. There's a planet out there with beings a lot like the Kingons on Star Trek that I contacted on a whim years ago (not knowing about them). They are love warriors! Amazing, mind-blowing stuff, but everyday in our eclectic universe.

End of session! Short but sweet.

ETA: (And yes, Billy was waiting for me and he was HUNGRY) :)

My dawg is whining to go walking, so that's it for now. How fun you are sharing! That's a lot even in a short session. I'll ask my spheres if they'd like to share something.

GotH

I know, very hard to explain. I've literally 'heard' my name being called sometimes while falling asleep, what's that called? The Hypnagogic state? I'm instantly jolted awake! It's really cool, cause I truly heard it with ears. Or I often get tapped on the shoulder to wake me up. Sorry for skeptics, but it happens, it's real. I HEARD, FELT: woke me right up. I've not heard or seen things during meditation though, but that's neither here nor there though, i think it happens to others cause there are too many references to refute it. I just got my Ball out of my purse; I think I'll put it under my pillow tonight, for what that's worth. Maybe we'll bond more. Ever hear of the Princess and the Pea?? Heehee!

Okay good. I figured this wasn't just happening to me. Hearing a thought. Sometimes I "hear thoughts" from people in the same room. Seems that when I was younger, in my teens, I experienced way more of this kind of thing and thought everyone could do this. Perhaps some of this is coming back.

I sleep with my ball next to me now. :) I'm beginning to really get attached to it..

GotH

off the top of my head, I can't recall, but then, I don't really play much with my crystal balls. However, that said, I truly believe it can and will happen. The crystal ball is just like any other divination tool (only way cooler! ;) ) and it is not so much the tool that is bringing all this to you, but your own consioucsness that is seeing, hearing, feeling, etc. the message that is coming out. However, this said, perhaps I'm wrong, because crystals are way more powerful then just cardboard - such as what tarot or oracles are drawn on....
:) I really think crystals are good conductors of energy. What we think and feel is definitely energy, so perhaps the crystal magnifies this energy into "stuff" that makes better sense to us or creates images like in a prism. :) With tarot, the images are already on the cards, the messages get relayed back to our brains. They work in opposites maybe?

I've had some incredible experiences with tarot/oracle reading, psychometry and other ways that I've used to divine--including visualization, that I imagine it would also be with crystals or quite honestly--anything! And, as I mentioned above, crystals are already filled with energy--more so then mere cards that we read--that I'd expect it to really bring these experiences to you.
I've never worked with anything else other than Tarot and Oracle Decks. :) Tools!

I've divined by looking into floor tiles in our home in Vermont--and I can tell you some of the experiences I've had from that would be enough to curl straight hair! :p
I would LOVE to hear about this!

I would imagine that you're going to see your abilities really coming into tune with this crystal. I'm telling you, Goddess, this crystal has POWERFUL energies and it is going to take you on one wild and exiting ride! So, hold on tight!!! :D
:D
I'm speechless. Thank you so much...

GotH

In my path I awoke as a spiritual warrior--your sphere has been trying to tease that out of me :p--
Okay.. I HAVE to ask you this. You seem to have been drawn to my crystal ball since day one. What's going on here? Is your ball talking to my ball or something? ;)

How do the two colors feel together for you? Have you ever used those colors as a kid, for clothes?
I don't really remember my clothes as a kid to be honest. I was a bit of a tomboy though so maybe that's symbolic. :D

What's your favorite color?
Fuchsia

Your sphere just showed me a brown color.
I do like clothing in brown shades.

Btw, when I mentioned trying to dream with your sphere, your Witches Desert was nudging me to ask you. That's how telepathy often feels. We can easily tell the difference between that and our thoughts if we pay attention.
I've been sleeping like a ROCK (no pun intended) since the WD has come into my life. If that's all this major crystal ever did for me, I would be forever grateful. I'm happy that it's bringing me much more though. :) To answer your question.. I'm sleeping so hard I can't remember my dreams right now. I think I'm making up for some long lost deep sleep.. I'm sure when I catch up I'll begin to remember my dreams soon.

Or is this Billy using telepathy to remind you? You obviously like reptiles. I feel a LOT here with the reptilian creatures. :) He may be reminding you about our ability to see in many directions simultaneously. There's a planet out there with beings a lot like the Kingons on Star Trek that I contacted on a whim years ago (not knowing about them). They are love warriors! Amazing, mind-blowing stuff, but everyday in our eclectic universe.
Okay.. I get the feeling that you are trying to tell me that I'll be getting into some telepathy now! Cool.. Do you think i'll be able to pick and choose with who?

I seriously think the reptilian image came directly from me reminding me to feed my Bearded Dragon. For some reason I seem to think that with each session I have, I throw something in there that comes from me. Like the Spaniard.

My dawg is whining to go walking, so that's it for now. How fun you are sharing! That's a lot even in a short session. I'll ask my spheres if they'd like to share something.
Please do share!!! I hope you do....

Thanks again. :)

stonesatiety

Okay.. I HAVE to ask you this. You seem to have been drawn to my crystal ball since day one. What's going on here? Is your ball talking to my ball or something? ;)

Stones talk easily among themselves, so I'm sure they communicated before we did. However, my spheres have been silent with me, enjoying the show. When you posted WD I immediately felt its assured, open nature, and its excitement at finally finding you! WD also saw me looking at it, so it asked me to join in the fun. I've had this happen often over the years. It's always a treat to play with a human and her stones getting to know one another.

Along the same line, everybody has a unique piece of the puzzle to share. There are a lot of people out there reading this with a lot of great input, sharing, experience and wonder. FYI, I remain a sceptic myself, always testing myself in many ways as a continual check. Doing this, I learn even more. My bubble of experience has grown over the years, so what we are discussing is everyday, though no less wonderful and amazing than when first I learned it!

Okay.. I get the feeling that you are trying to tell me that I'll be getting into some telepathy now! Cool.. Do you think i'll be able to pick and choose with who?

You already are experiencing telepathy! Funny, eh? We do it all the time, but have shuttered our awareness for the most part. YES, your intent decides what you sense. Contemporary human thought process is an out-of-control garbage dump most of the time. I certainly do NOT want to sense that. Hearing thoughts can be funny sometimes. One day maybe ten years ago I proceeded through a stop sign, since I had the right of way. I nodded politely at the woman in the other car. ASSHOLE! I heard in my thoughts plain as day. I laughed so hard.

I seriously think the reptilian image came directly from me reminding me to feed my Bearded Dragon. For some reason I seem to think that with each session I have, I throw something in there that comes from me. Like the Spaniard.

Great. So what did you feel? What does your heart tell you? You can always return anyplace in your thoughts or more, depending on what you need. When we recall something, our bodies remember it all, all the sensory input whether we noticed or not. (!!!) I recommend always testing everything with your heart. On my warrior path, I learned that's how we can even contemplate some of our destructive activities, by leaving our hearts out of the loop and going soley with thought.

I need to sleep, but I'll ask my spheres--no regular stones allowed; sorry guys--and we'll see what happens!

Mycroft

Flocks of birds, wings, feathers everywhere! I thought to myself okay, he were go with birds again. In my last encounter there was a beautiful swan, so what's going on here? It turns out what I thought were birds are actually angelic beings that are coming into view.
So, from what you thought was at first a flock of birds, I'd say it could be they were and it was symbolic to let you know the ball is telling you it will bring you many messages. I see birds as messengers.
I didn't pick up on this before, but I'm thinking that as birds are messengers in the mundane world, whereas angels are messengers in the spiritual realms, perhaps your ball was hinting at 'As above, So below' which comes from The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, and ties in very nicely with your green light.

Anyway, I decided to get the ball rolling with my crystal today, and the question I asked was "What is the best way to bond with my crystal ball?" What I got was a brief scene in which a middle-aged man was leaning on a fence at the side of a large barn. He looked straight at me and said "It took 100 years to put all this together" and nodded to his right, where a teenage girl was riding a race-horse very quickly between two straight fences that led off from the barn.

My first reaction here is that the relationship between scryer and ball is like the relationship between horse and jockey, you have to be dominant but flexible and there has to be a certain symbiosis otherwise things won't work as well. The '100 years' bit has me puzzled though, and I'm wondering if that is a metaphor for 100% or something.

GotH

Along the same line, everybody has a unique piece of the puzzle to share. There are a lot of people out there reading this with a lot of great input, sharing, experience and wonder. FYI, I remain a sceptic myself, always testing myself in many ways as a continual check. Doing this, I learn even more. My bubble of experience has grown over the years, so what we are discussing is everyday, though no less wonderful and amazing than when first I learned it!
Maybe the crystals are screaming out to people! Maybe they want to be noticed and worked with more. :)

You already are experiencing telepathy! Funny, eh? We do it all the time, but have shuttered our awareness for the most part. YES, your intent decides what you sense. Contemporary human thought process is an out-of-control garbage dump most of the time. I certainly do NOT want to sense that. Hearing thoughts can be funny sometimes. One day maybe ten years ago I proceeded through a stop sign, since I had the right of way. I nodded politely at the woman in the other car. ASSHOLE! I heard in my thoughts plain as day. I laughed so hard.
LOL! I think we've ALL felt this at one time or another. :)

. So what did you feel? What does your heart tell you? You can always return anyplace in your thoughts or more, depending on what you need. When we recall something, our bodies remember it all, all the sensory input whether we noticed or not. (!!!) I recommend always testing everything with your heart. On my warrior path, I learned that's how we can even contemplate some of our destructive activities, by leaving our hearts out of the loop and going soley with thought.

I need to sleep, but I'll ask my spheres--no regular stones allowed; sorry guys--and we'll see what happens!
I think this is mostly at the beginning of a session like with the Spaniard or at the end of a session, the reptilian. It's like the images open and close like that to and from "reality" or conscious thoughts. If that's understood.

GotH

I didn't pick up on this before, but I'm thinking that as birds are messengers in the mundane world, whereas angels are messengers in the spiritual realms, perhaps your ball was hinting at 'As above, So below' which comes from The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, and ties in very nicely with your green light.
Now that makes plenty of sense! The interesting thing is, I prayed for protection before sitting for that session. I KNOW there is such thing as angelic beings that are watching over me/all of us who believe so. Such a beautiful feeling.

, I decided to get the ball rolling with my crystal today, and the question I asked was "What is the best way to bond with my crystal ball?" What I got was a brief scene in which a middle-aged man was leaning on a fence at the side of a large barn. He looked straight at me and said "It took 100 years to put all this together" and nodded to his right, where a teenage girl was riding a race-horse very quickly between two straight fences that led off from the barn.
Could it be that you are carrying something over and continuing it? You did say your ball was quite old and perhaps the original owners are telling you something? Could the teenager represent you and what you are doing to continue the movement in a strong way?

My first reaction here is that the relationship between scryer and ball is like the relationship between horse and jockey, you have to be dominant but flexible and there has to be a certain symbiosis otherwise things won't work as well. The '100 years' bit has me puzzled though, and I'm wondering if that is a metaphor for 100% or something.
I'd go back to the origin of the ball or the history of the original owner. I'm not sure why I feel this is important but it seems to be hitting me as so.