My Crystal Ball

stonesatiety

celticnoodle: Yes, it's great fun how if we can communicate with a dog, we can communicate with all the non-humans. They are individuals, not all interested in rapping with humans, but they hear us.

Lovely story about the floor. We humans have an amazing gift for reading the cosmos. I appreciate your sharing and I'm enjoying this thread a lot. Surely you know how it feels to be seen as a weirdo. Sometimes I feel as if I'm living on "Bitches' Desert" where humans are concerned, including men and women. It gets to be a pain in the neck at times.

Regarding telepathy: I tried that too. I'd look at a cute girl and think: Hey sexy. She'd turn and look at me just like she heard me! I was impressed, but didn't use it to influence women. I was already working through the rubble caused by prior behavior and didn't need more.

stonesatiety

This experience was even shorter that the other two but was definitely more vibrant and 3 dimensional. I was getting into bed and I thought I'd pull the ball over to me and just gaze into it. What manifested before my eyes was very cool. *Note I was NOT dreaming*

Another arid desert setting. It was about dusk as the sun had already set but there is still some light. One by one 3 pyramids in the desert appeared. One closer to the left, one further out and the third off to the right. I laid there just observing the pyramids in this setting as WIND blew in and the dark wispies that looked like thin streaked clouds came over the image to create a vivid depth. I have never seen any pyramids in real life before but this seemed to be a view from not too far of a distance. This is all I saw and soon shortly after seeing this, I became so sleepy that I fell asleep right there with the ball next to me.

When I woke up this morning I still couldn't get the image out of my head so I went looking for it on the net.. This is what I came up with.

Is that a city or some kind of structures in the background of this picture? The view I had was from the other direction like I was on the other side by the city looking at the pyramids. This was it. :)

Three Pyramids

Wind heralds the presence of unseen power. Isn't that the Great Pyramid? Have you read "Nothing in this Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are"? It has some interesting information about the pyramids. Drunvalo Melchizedek has a lot of material about pyramids in "Serpent of Light." I just spotted it in a used bookstore and read it.

When you said pyramids, I saw the image you saw (before looking at the link) of that type pyramid. However, what I felt/saw was the flat-topped Meso-American type pyramid. It felt like additional information. That's why I mentioned Serpent of Light, in which the author engages in a big project involving pyramids mainly in the Americas.

Pretty fun! Didn't mean to jump around with these posts, but I wanted to comment on a few things. Actually more, but...

Oh, regarding noises while meditating: Sometimes over the years while meditating or concentrating on something, noises would start and increase to the point of distraction. I've told my entourage in spirit to get lost. They knew what they were doing. They knew that I knew what they were doing. Etc. So I learned to set boundaries.

Mycroft

Another arid desert setting. It was about dusk as the sun had already set but there is still some light. One by one 3 pyramids in the desert appeared. One closer to the left, one further out and the third off to the right.
Co-incidentally, I was watching one of those 'Alien Files' programmes on the history channel yesterday, and one of the pieces was about how the great pyramids at Giza were built with the aid of a super-race of aliens. The three pyramids mirror the three stars of Orion's belt and were originally covered in an extremely reflective white plaster so the glare of them could be seen from space. As such they were acting as a beacon for the return of these star travellers, apparently. Thought this was an interesting synchronicity worth mentioning.

celticnoodle

You are truly gifted Carrie... uhm I mean celticnoodle!!! ;) You are a plethora of psychic goodness! Please write a book. :heart:
funny you. :p

just remember what could happen if you pi$$ me off! ;)

Well, yeah I do, one only. Not scientifically provable though. Repeated lifelong dream; happened during Hitler's regime. Sometimes dreams can spur you along to remembering.
Cool, canid. I do know a few of mine too. Actually, went back in time in meditation to 'see' myself in past lives too. I wonder if Goddess can recall hers? I would be willing to bet that one was in the desert areas.

celticnoodle: Yes, it's great fun how if we can communicate with a dog, we can communicate with all the non-humans. They are individuals, not all interested in rapping with humans, but they hear us.
I so agree.
Lovely story about the floor. We humans have an amazing gift for reading the cosmos. I appreciate your sharing and I'm enjoying this thread a lot. Surely you know how it feels to be seen as a weirdo. Sometimes I feel as if I'm living on "Bitches' Desert" where humans are concerned, including men and women. It gets to be a pain in the neck at times.
yes, I do. But I've also come to realize that the majority of the "weird" people out there are actually really COOL people! :D so, now I don't worry so much about it. As my hubby likes to say, "its chik to be a geek" :laugh: And, he's the coolest guy I know!

Regarding telepathy: I tried that too. I'd look at a cute girl and think: Hey sexy. She'd turn and look at me just like she heard me! I was impressed, but didn't use it to influence women. I was already working through the rubble caused by prior behavior and didn't need more.
:) isn't it cool how telepathy really does work and yet many people don't even realize this?!

Co-incidentally, I was watching one of those 'Alien Files' programmes on the history channel yesterday, and one of the pieces was about how the great pyramids at Giza were built with the aid of a super-race of aliens. The three pyramids mirror the three stars of Orion's belt and were originally covered in an extremely reflective white plaster so the glare of them could be seen from space. As such they were acting as a beacon for the return of these star travellers, apparently. Thought this was an interesting synchronicity worth mentioning.

oh, very cool, Mycroft. I am sorry we missed it, but knowing the history channel, it will be repeated, so I'll have to look for it. That one does look like it was a good one! I never knew this about the 3 pyramids mirroring the 3 stars of Orion's belt! And, to be used as a beacon for the return of the star travellers too! Very interesting. :D

GotH

Sometimes I feel as if I'm living on "Bitches' Desert" where humans are concerned, including men and women. It gets to be a pain in the neck at times.
:laugh: I just had to laugh with that one sorry...

I noticed long ago that I could do this too but only with certain people, not everyone could "hear" me so I never tried to push or strengthen this ability. I think it would be fun to test this again though. :)

GotH

When you said pyramids, I saw the image you saw (before looking at the link) of that type pyramid. However, what I felt/saw was the flat-topped Meso-American type pyramid. It felt like additional information. That's why I mentioned Serpent of Light, in which the author engages in a big project involving pyramids mainly in the Americas.
OKAY!!! Here we go now... I did not mention this earlier in my experience 3 post and now I'm glad I didn't because I can see how you really ARE picking up my visions here. I was going to say that I wasn't convinced the vision I had was Egypt, I felt it could have been in Mexico even? I believe there are some near Cancun. I assume from the camels, the pic I posted was Egypt but the pyramids I saw were not pointy.. Again the pic I posted was SIMILAR to what I saw. What you say makes me feel even more like the vision wasn't from Egypt. AMAZING!

GotH

I wish I would have seen that show!!! I don't know anything about pyramids so I should do some research on the differences of them all. I see a project coming up for me! :D

stonesatiety

Often friends and I would see the same images, playing years ago, but sometimes we didn't. (This was usually playing with stones.) We were all experienced, so I explored the "misses." What I found was that if we shared, avoiding judgement or trying to determine who was "right," a larger picture came into focus. Thus, keeping to oneself, the wonders never ceased. We were fine. AND with our sharing the wonders multiplied and it turned out we were all correct. Talk about win-win game play. The physical sensation is that of having to become larger in order to contain everything.

So yes, in my thoughts I saw the online image you found and felt that the intention behind your actual vision came from the Americas. Felt like Mexico, but with your wondering about the Spaniard, in light of your exploration, I left that alone. Fun, eh? Until we experience this, it sounds like a bunch of hooky. But it's easy, clear and fun. :)

When we finally trust our inner knowing, no distraction can steer us away. We can sense the difference, as with the Egyptian Pyramids and those in the Americas. I super-strongly recommend you read Serpent of Light. (Although you like reptiles, this is not about reptiles.) Lots of activity with pyramids. In the pyramid sections of the other book I mentioned, it talks about the Great Pyramid as a huge device used in the mystery schools, among other things.

Mycroft: I remember catching part of a show in which a conteporary builder stated that even with our laser levels and such, we cannot build a foundation level enough on which to build the pyramids today. Also, some of the huge stones are well beyong the lifting capacity of our machines.

GotH

I super-strongly recommend you read Serpent of Light. (Although you like reptiles, this is not about reptiles.) Lots of activity with pyramids. In the pyramid sections of the other book I mentioned, it talks about the Great Pyramid as a huge device used in the mystery schools, among other things.

Here's more "coincidence." Today I asked a member/friend who was offering one card readings for a card for encouragement. This is what she pulled for me and said....

World (shadowscape)

Beautiful card. This is a dark haired goddess scrying into a crystal ball. Do go take a look if you can. I think this is saying you are getting clearer images for glimpsing another world :)

http://inspirexpire.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/shadowscapes_temperance.jpg?w=450

Look at the serpent on this card rising up from this world/ball. If this serpent represents the book, then it sounds like I really should look into it! :)

celticnoodle

very cool, Goddess.

You know, this page here, sharing about telepathy and how stonesatiety was able to connect to your vision in the ball--well, it made me recall a thread I had on here awhile back, using and developing our telepathy abilities. It was a lot of fun. One person would pick an item in their home--a knickknack, a book, a picture, whatever. Concentrate on it and send that vision to the people here telepathically. The others participating would try to pick up on these visions.

I can't find that link yet--and I don't recall how long ago I had this one going, but it was quite popular and a lot of fun. I'm sure it must have been in the divination thread. I think I'll try to find it and re-do this. I do hope ya'll will join in too--as it seems like you'd all be interested and good at it already. :) It would be similar to how stonesatiety spoke of with their friends.