My Crystal Ball

suk

All crystals are indeed beautiful, and it's not just crystals either :p

I wanted to share my scrying experience today, with Darkie the labradorite ball. But first I should say that I've been practising with everything that's in front of me: clouds, my morning coffee, tree trunks... and you all were totally right, you can scry with anything. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but, like with most things in the spiritual quest, direct experience is so different from what you imagine or read about. It's way more exciting than I can express!

I've found it easiest so far to scry with my rhodonite heart. Something about the lines make me feel like it's alive.

Anyway, back to Darkie today. I'd set the timer for 20 minutes, but had to stop at 14 because it got so intense. I saw animals again: a parrot, and a llama with their backs to each other. But then I saw this crazy face, it was a man with eyes with bags around them, and big glasses. He had a huge moustache. But what was most disturbing about him was this piercing third eye in the middle of his forehead, like a gash. I was actually a bit alarmed at first. I don't know who it was or what it means.
Next I saw another face, a grey one that just jumped out at me. It had thick lips, like a black person's features, but highly exaggerated. But there was something weird about him too, because I had a feeling he was alien in some way. His eyes looked like they were getting bigger... and that's when I thought it was enough, and stopped the session.

It's probably common to see faces when you're scrying... but how do you figure out what they mean? Is it about how they make you feel rather than the faces themselves? Are they real people/spirits/ancestors?