DREAM TEAM DIVINATION 2014-004

celticnoodle

Ok I'm going to start the group off with my particular brand of weirdness, So don't judge me! :b

My father used to feed the feral cats in his neighborhood, so after he passed and I took possession of his place I had the cats spayed and neutered and continued to care for them.

A couple of days ago when I went to feed the dominant male stopped on his way across the yard and picked up a bird. He dropped it as soon as I called him, but he wasn't quite right. Real sneezey and had a bit of a cough. I attributed the cough to feathers and sneezing to allergies. It was a very dusty windy day. The kitty continues to be a little slow but is on meds now so hopefully he will perk up soon.

This is going somewhere I promise. ;)
:) how nice of you. reminds me of my dad. He also fed all the stray cats in our neighborhood when I was a kid. It got to be so funny, because the cats knew dads car and when he would come home and pull into the lot to park, cats from everywhere else in the neighborhood would come running! from all over! sometimes it was close to a dozen of these cats, RUNNING for all their worth to greet daddy and to get a meal, of course. :laugh: They also would walk with dad after dinner, when he took his nightly walk, and you'd see my father walking around the neighborhood and behind him would be trailing quite a few cats--all pretty much in single file, just following him. One neighbor dubbed my dad "The Pied Piper of Cats". :laugh:

The dream last night.
It's not as fresh as it was when I was woke but I recall that it was all very Disney. At first I saw myself as Cinderella scrubbing a huge fireplace as the people around me prepared for the ball. Then the room changed into a scene from The Sound Of Music with a bunch of children of various ages milling about in matching outfits. I recall taking a young child by the arm and hurrying him/her out of the house. The scene now takes on the feel of a cross between Peter Pan with Wendy in charge and Mary Poppins.
I rounded the a corner child in tow, we were running towards a hill. It was the kind of scene that looked like there could have been a drop off on the other side when in reality there wasn't.
I told the child that when we got to the top of the hill we should launch ourselves into the air as if we were flying. I told the child that the ppl who where giving chase would believe that we had flown away.

I woke just as we made our leap..

Still going somewhere, stick with me..

A short while later, while driving, a bird dropped out of the sky straight down to the street beside my car. The poor thing didn't even flap a wing it just fell like a stone from the sky. I was traumatized to say the least. I was trying to shake the images when a second bird nearly flew into my car front windshield. It was literally inches from my window. Eeek.
I was unnerved all day silly birds! Then at dinner while relaying my crazy bird story what do you suppose happened?? A bird flew into the front window of my home. :Bugeyed:

Warm up your psychic sensors on that!!
Is this all related to the bird of a few days ago?
Is it odd to dream of flying then be bombarded by birds?

Coincidence?!? I don't THINK so!

Time for me to resleep. Can't wait for dream team to begin in earnest. :heart:

WOW! birds are messengers, Starri. It appears a very important message is coming your way. Perhaps 3 of them or more--(perhaps it is our dreams?) and you better pay attention to them. Do you know what type of bird these were? Were they all the same kind of bird?

To see yourself as Cinderella is to see yourself burdened with a lot of things and I believe these things must be family related, due to the fireplace you saw with Cinderella. then, to see the children, all in uniform and such, I wonder if this is relates to your own children/yourself and family members--and you are trying to keep everyone 'in line' type of thing? They were all in a uniform, so perhaps you are trying to keep everyone together and in some sort of order?

Then, you took the one child, (the youngest?) and began to run with them--up the hill. The climbing the hill, that I recall indicates you are achieving a goal but need to keep yourself focused on that. You reached the top of the hill, so this means that you have succeeded. So, perhaps in real life there is a child or a person that you are singling out to provide extra care and comfort to? Perhaps there is a major dilema around that you are providing guidance with and you and this person (child) will need to take a chance?

the birds again, I feel are notice to you that important messages are headed your way. So perhaps these messages are all related to a family member whom you will go out of your way to comfort and guide through a hard struggle and also take some risks doing so?

Just my thoughts. Keep us posted though, definitely!

misser_piggit

I have a question, or two while we wait to start. Are doing one big group? And what's everyone's time zones for easy reference? Can we add that to the lineup when its posted? I work third shifts so i sleep thru the afternoon & evening. And means i will be working while most of you are dreaming.

celticnoodle

Okay, so it appears that we have quite a good group of people wanting to participate here. YEA! :)

Before I start, Sagichar is unable to join in like the last time, as she is very busy with things, but wanted me to pass along her sadness in not being able to participate and also her best to everyone too. Linnie also is too busy at this time and sends her wishes for successful dreaming too. :) I think I remembered everyone now--and so to set up the dream threads. There are ten of us together, and so I am thinking that perhaps I'll break us up into two different groups of five. So, the dream schedule will last for five weeks per group.

here are the guidelines again.

01. we are a group of five people dreaming for each other.
02. the first person to post a question will be determined ahead of time by me and posted here and in the threads you are assigned to. I will also send out ONE PM to everyone to let you know the dates you will be responsible for posting your question. When you don't post a question, it means you must try to dream for that person who does.
03. The person will post a question and a visual tool for us to see.
04. Monday through Friday, the rest of the 'team' will concentrate on that question and the visual tool.
05. We will post our dreams for the questioner to read. do not feel like you must dream every night. One dream is sufficient and easier to handle.
06. On Saturday and Sunday, the questioneer will then provide feedback as to what our dreams mean to them.
07. The questioner MUST post their question by Sunday noon, EST so everyone has the ability to know what the question and visual is. Dreams begin immediately after the posting. All feedback should be done by Sunday at noon EST as well.

any questions, PM me and I will do my best to answer them in a timely fashion.

We will work loosely as far as when it starts and when it ends by using the New York, USA time frame. I know New York, USA is EST (Eastern Standard Time) so to find out when that corresponds to your time zone, google it.

Now, last time it got to be quite long threads, and this is where I am wondering how we can keep it simple. Let us try to only post ONE dream, Ithink per person, or the poor questioner will not have ample time to provide full fb to each dream. If there is 4 people reading for him/her in a five day period and each provides even 3 dreams apiece, then the poor questioner will be providing 12 long posts of feedback. :eek: a bit daunting. So, just one dream per person per question, okay.

If you feel you MUST let them know about other dreams, perhaps doing so via PM and leaving it at that? let us try it this way anyway, to try to keep it more orderly.

So, the two groups will be:

GROUP ONE
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3914392#post3914392

danieljuk,
Mellaenn,
Mycroft,
Bleudiamond
Celticnoodle

and

GROUP TWO
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3914403#post3914403

misser_piggit
Katieb
moonbear
Liralen
starri knytes

WE WILL START WITH OUR DREAMING ON MONDAY, MAY 05
so, the first persons must have their question and visual object for us to concentrate picked out and posted by Sunday, May 04. thank you!

Also, remember, if you do not have a dream, do not fret. Just post in here by Friday that you tried and did not have a dream taht you can remember. This happens. So, don't worry about it. You will dream eventually and it is all about trying to dream for answers and seeing how our dreams can really help us to solve issues at hand for ourselves and for others too! Its all in fun! remember that! :)

We each just dream when it is our normal sleeping time. It does not have to be at a specific time, just when you sleep and do post your dream as soon as you can before YOUR Friday at say 5pm.

I will send out ONE PM to everyone to let them know when their dream week is and only ONCE. It gets to be too much for me to remind everyone each week. So, please stay up on it. You know you signed up here. You know you'll have a dream reading. I will leave it up to you to remember WHEN it is and I am not going to chase you down to do your part. However, if you do not take part in this exercise, I may 'drop' you from the next one.

Things do happen. Illness pops in, or a surprise visit from long lost family and friends for a week. So, if you cannot take part, please be kind and PM me to let me know ASAP, so we don't think you just dropped off the face of the earth. thank you in advance!

celticnoodle

misser_piggit, we are going loosely with the Eastern Standard Time (NY Time Zone) and you can google the zone table to see what time it is in your area. However, you dream whenever you sleep and hten post it as soon as you can do so. I hope this answers your question.

Any other questions? We have a few days before we start, which I decided would be good to get everyone ready to go!

CN

danieljuk

oh phew, I was worried how I was going to do so many dreams feedback. Last time I think I had nearly 20 dreams to give feedback on! wasn't sure how I would fit that into a weekend!

misser in the past the timezones didn't really matter. Just try and dream. Liralen and I both live in Europe which is hours ahead. I think if everyone tries to post one dream by Friday evening (their timezone) it all works out! Then the person whose week it is does the interpretations by Sunday lunchtime (their time)

I think I will use Katie's idea and write the dreams in a journal or on paper, then on the Friday I will post the one I think fits the question the best.

I have two questions left....

when does the person whose dream week it is, post their dream and image for people to reflect on, sunday night or monday morning?

after the person has posted their interpretations at the weekend, can the non dreamers of that week add anything they feel about it? it's always nice if anyone wants to chime in. But before the threads did get massive!

thanks for setting this all up CN :heart:

Mycroft

It makes sense to me to post one dream, or at least a resume of any pieces from dreams you've had that week, so each person is posting a 'dream report' on the question for the week. Is the person who has asked the question allowed to post their dream for the week as well? As a suggestion, it might be an idea to only allow comments from the group participants for this exercise and see how it goes. I have a feeling the threads could become very large and sprawling otherwise.

Many thanks for all your effort in setting this up CN :heart:

misser_piggit

Ok it all makes sense :) ready to go!

Starri Knytes

:) how nice of you. reminds me of my dad. He also fed all the stray cats in our neighborhood when I was a kid. It got to be so funny, because the cats knew dads car and when he would come home and pull into the lot to park, cats from everywhere else in the neighborhood would come running! from all over! sometimes it was close to a dozen of these cats, RUNNING for all their worth to greet daddy and to get a meal, of course. :laugh: They also would walk with dad after dinner, when he took his nightly walk, and you'd see my father walking around the neighborhood and behind him would be trailing quite a few cats--all pretty much in single file, just following him. One neighbor dubbed my dad "The Pied Piper of Cats". :laugh:

Too Funny! These cats are the same.

WOW! birds are messengers, Starri. It appears a very important message is coming your way. Perhaps 3 of them or more--(perhaps it is our dreams?) and you better pay attention to them. Do you know what type of bird these were? Were they all the same kind of bird?

I forgot to mention the parrots on the counter at the pet store. We had a big ole conversation on Sunday.

This is what I heard surrounding all the birds was.

"Fly or die, It's now or never, Take a leap of faith."

I feel this is showing an opportunity, that maybe frightening but I needs to be taken. If not I'm literally grounding myself.

The birds in the store were
scolding me "Your wings are not cropped, why don't you fly"

To see yourself as Cinderella is to see yourself burdened with a lot of things and I believe these things must be family related, due to the fireplace you saw with Cinderella. then, to see the children, all in uniform and such, I wonder if this is relates to your own children/yourself and family members--and you are trying to keep everyone 'in line' type of thing? They were all in a uniform, so perhaps you are trying to keep everyone together and in some sort of order?

This is true I am Extremely overburden. There just seems to be no end to the demands of family.
I have definitely been try to create order.

Then, you took the one child, (the youngest?) and began to run with them--up the hill. The climbing the hill, that I recall indicates you are achieving a goal but need to keep yourself focused on that. You reached the top of the hill, so this means that you have succeeded. So, perhaps in real life there is a child or a person that you are singling out to provide extra care and comfort to? Perhaps there is a major dilema around that you are providing guidance with and you and this person (child) will need to take a chance?

the birds again, I feel are notice to you that important messages are headed your way. So perhaps these messages are all related to a family member whom you will go out of your way to comfort and guide through a hard struggle and also take some risks doing so?

Yes the youngest child, and we have a special relationship, I am Uber protective of him.

But my thoughts here are that in each scenario there is movement. Things in each story are about to take flight/change for the better.

I am really being bombarded here aren't I.

Just my thoughts. Keep us posted though, definitely!

Jeez
You Are Ready to Begin!! lol

Thank you for taking the time and giving such great detail. :heart:

Starri Knytes

We need a prop with the question this time around?

Is that mandatory or suggested. I would rather not be influenced by an object if that ok with you. Who knows what energy the object may contain. I am perfectly able to connect with the question and posters profile pic.

celticnoodle

oh phew, I was worried how I was going to do so many dreams feedback. Last time I think I had nearly 20 dreams to give feedback on! wasn't sure how I would fit that into a weekend!

:laugh: yes, I know! it got to be very difficult keeping up with it all. I think people got burned out on it.
I have two questions left....

when does the person whose dream week it is, post their dream and image for people to reflect on, sunday night or monday morning?
Sunday -- anytime that is convenient.

after the person has posted their interpretations at the weekend, can the non dreamers of that week add anything they feel about it? it's always nice if anyone wants to chime in. But before the threads did get massive!

thanks for setting this all up CN :heart:
I think to keep control of the thread and to not allow it to get too large like the last time, we should limit the interpretations to the questioner themselves. Unless they have a question about it and specifically ask for advice of the dreamer as to what they felt it meant. They can feel free to add how they feel about it in their feedback, but it may be best to wait till the weekend for the questioner to add their reflections.

It makes sense to me to post one dream, or at least a resume of any pieces from dreams you've had that week, so each person is posting a 'dream report' on the question for the week. Is the person who has asked the question allowed to post their dream for the week as well? As a suggestion, it might be an idea to only allow comments from the group participants for this exercise and see how it goes. I have a feeling the threads could become very large and sprawling otherwise.

Many thanks for all your effort in setting this up CN :heart:
Yes, it would probably be okay to put your dream up on say Thursday or Friday and have a synopsis of all your dreams in one post--as long as it is not too long (which is going to be hard for me, as I get very loquacious! ;) ) but I am wanting to keep it manageable and last time the dream team threads became very long.

We need a prop with the question this time around?
it was suggested that we do provide one. But, if you don't wish to concentate on this as you dream, that is up to you. I can't 'make' anyone do that, and I can see where it might also hinder people too. However, I thought it was an interesting twist to it, and may also provide us with an opportunity of learning how to 'control' our dreams as well, you know?

Is that mandatory or suggested. I would rather not be influenced by an object if that ok with you. Who knows what energy the object may contain. I am perfectly able to connect with the question and posters profile pic.
If you prefer not to be influenced by it, then all means, starri don't concentrate on it. It might help others, or it may hinder. It may also help us to learn how we can manipulate our dreams as well. I thought it did lend an interesting twist to it at all and was anxious to try it--but I won't make it mandatory to focus on as you dream. However, I would prefer that you do at least offer an object for us to focus on--even if it is not anythign you own--but something like in your case, stars. :D (sort of appropriate don't you think? giving your AT name! ) Just so those who do wish to have something to focus on as they dream about your question at hand.

we'll see how it works anyway. I think we may learn a lot from this and am willing to give it a try.

so glad this is getting underway again. It'll be fun! :D