DREAM TEAM DIVINATION 2014-004

Mellaenn

Not running away at all (hugs) I've missed dreaming with you and was sooo looking forward to this round and dreaming for my friends again. Until hearing all of the changes.

I'm not looking for everyone to ask me to stay. I'm
simply explaining openly and to All why I feel I cannot.

Had I known to begin with that the concept had taken on a complete makeover I wouldn't have signed up.
The changes don't work for me and that ok. It's better for me to relinquish my position to someone who's a better fit for the new format.

Ah! (((hugs back)))

Well, fair enough but we shall miss you. I had a similar experience with Through the Keyhole. Only in that case it was more a situation where I realized it is definitely not my forte and I slipped out of participating.

celticnoodle

I believe that we each had our own Dream Wk thread. lol I might be confusing it with Peeking Through The Keyhole, but if we did each have a dream wk thread there would be no confusion as to whom the comments were directed, as they would not be in the current dreamers thread.
no, we didn't in the Dream Team. It was all on one thread. The peeking through the keyhole was run that way.

Not running away at all (hugs) I've missed dreaming with you and was sooo looking forward to this round and dreaming for my friends again. Until hearing all of the changes.

I'm not looking for everyone to ask me to stay. I'm
simply explaining openly and to All why I feel I cannot.

Had I known to begin with that the concept had taken on a complete makeover I wouldn't have signed up.
The changes don't work for me and that ok. It's better for me to relinquish my position to someone who's a better fit for the new format.

okay, fair enough. I'm sorry to be losing you, starri, but it is up to you. I'll wait till Sunday and if you have not changed your mind, take you out. Perhaps in the next sign up for the dream team, you'll join in then, seeing how this one runs? I do hope so!

I have to instill rules though, to keep it manageable. So many people work as well as have a family and other things to do on top of this Dream Team, so time is quite valuable. The "rules" I feel are necessary, just like in a reading exchange--to keep it on track and easy to do for everyone involved. It is also why I broke us into two groups, since there were originally 10 people signed up.