DREAM TEAM MAY 05-JUNE 08 2014 GROUP 1

celticnoodle

OMG! First of all, Mycroft, what incredible chairs those are! GORGEOUS!!! and then Mell, for you to dream such a dream as you did! Getting lawn chairs made of teak put away. I was astounded! Good job there, Mell! :thumbsup:

Mycroft, what happened to these chairs of your grandparents? Does someone in your family still have them?

bleudiamond

I’m sorry for being a bit late. Much has been happening this week for me and I feel my consciousness is draining my brain battery, hardly anything left over for dreams.

First dream, I’m in a large dark space with an old carousel in the middle. It’s not moving very fast and I don’t hear any music but as I get closer a large rearing horse catches my attention. It reminds me of Pegasus except that it is painted all black. I remember lightning striking there as well and I think that ties back to a Pegasus like horse.

In the next dream, it is a rainy, dreary day and I’ve walked to the post office. I get there and deliver a very important letter. It is a little pink envelope like one that would contain a card. I ask the man behind the counter if they have anything for me. I felt disappointed when he says there’s nothing waiting.

The third dream was all about this woman. I was talking to her the whole time. I feel that she is a partner or wife or something. She sort of had the final say on everything; dominated the conversations. I don’t dislike her though if that makes any sense.

Next steps for Mycroft?

A Carousel is something quite childlike; most people stop riding them after they’ve “grown.” I think the dark horse represents you. Lol “the dark horse” Its funny…the dark horse… in a race it’s the horse that goes on to win while being a long shot or unknown. Something in your past that people thought you couldn’t do? Do it, I would say. Recapture the majesty of your childhood and do unlikely things. You’re surprising. A lightning bolt. Bring back something from your past that you don’t think you can. The next two dreams seem related, both about messages to an important woman. She does not seem like a very good listener. Maybe there is a relationship with a woman that needs attention in your life right now, not sure.

Mycroft

Interesting to note that the date that Savonarola and his two lieutenants were tried and hung was May 23, as that date is coming right up. Yikes - burned as a witch for prophecy and pointing out systematic flaws! More than likely it was the latter that earned him the flames.
It's the 23rd today! If I'm a little late giving feedback it'll be because I'm trying to extinguish the conflagration raging around me.
OMG! First of all, Mycroft, what incredible chairs those are! GORGEOUS!!! and then Mell, for you to dream such a dream as you did! Getting lawn chairs made of teak put away. I was astounded! Good job there, Mell! :thumbsup: Mycroft, what happened to these chairs of your grandparents? Does someone in your family still have them?
My jaw dropped a little bit when I read Mell's dream as well. The chairs were sold at auction in the 1970s, I remember being told that there were telephone bidders from other countries interested in them. In his catalogue description my Godfather omitted to mention that he'd been letting two small children play in them in the garden.
First dream, I’m in a large dark space with an old carousel in the middle. It’s not moving very fast and I don’t hear any music but as I get closer a large rearing horse catches my attention. It reminds me of Pegasus except that it is painted all black. I remember lightning striking there as well and I think that ties back to a Pegasus like horse. In the next dream, it is a rainy, dreary day and I’ve walked to the post office. I get there and deliver a very important letter. It is a little pink envelope like one that would contain a card. I ask the man behind the counter if they have anything for me. I felt disappointed when he says there’s nothing waiting. The third dream was all about this woman. I was talking to her the whole time. I feel that she is a partner or wife or something. She sort of had the final say on everything; dominated the conversations. I don’t dislike her though if that makes any sense.
As with Mellaenn's dream, I'm not going to do feedback just yet, but there is one real point of interest that occurred from mis-reading your dream at first. Initially I saw "It is a little pink envelope like one that would contain a card" as "envelope containing a pink card" and this immediately made me think of an old Lenormandesque 'Madame Signa' deck I have, because this contains pink cards. So, purely out of interest I drew the three cards which were most suggestive to me of the elements of your dream; the horse and rider, the parcel and the woman,

img038.jpg

I'm not going to offer a reading here, because this isn't the Oracles forum, but I did notice that each card contains a similar theme as one of it's messages;

'Success in your present undertakings'
'Your wishes shall be fulfilled'
'Present hopes will be fulfilled'

danieljuk

Hi Mycroft!
sorry for being a bit late posting this as well! mad house in my house this week with visitors and guests! I managed to dream for you but so behind with AT things ;)

I loved the chairs too! also I am glad in the image you selected to focus on there was a matching hat with cape :D When I thought about your question and looked at the image to dream for you on day one, before dreaming I immediately got a vision of a brick fireplace. I don't think it is anything to do with the dream question but it was a brick fireplace and was thinking that it's not exactly beautiful in any way but at least it's a fireplace (!?!) anyway throwing it in :)

I had two dreams for you. both dreams were very short and on the same night.

dream 1 :- in this dream I dreamt of a computer game. I dreamt of this at the beginning of the night. In this dream I saw two merged computer game classics. I saw the game 'snake' (which used to be on all Nokia phones in their hey day). In the game you have to control a snake going around and around and not hit the walls. The snake gets longer and longer. But it was not on it's usual background but in a pacman game. However there was no pacman or ghosts of fruits or magic blue pills. It was just the snake going around the pacman board with all those passages and turns and the dots. The snake was eating the dots and they would reappear behind it and the snake would get longer. I was playing this game somehow and had to not let the snake crash into a wall! I didn't experience joy playing this, it was mundane and it was very important to keep it going and not crash into a wall. It was actually quite stressful and a burden.

dream 2 :- near morning this occurred and was about insects. I saw two insects fly up to me when I was sitting on the grass in my garden. They seemed to be oversized and had a grass hopper type body. One of them was grey black and so dull and boring. The other was bright and colourful. so many colours, like a rainbow. I was generally worried if they were poisonous or safe. They seemed friendly. The brightly coloured insect to me seemed ludicrous. It's wings were too big for it's body, how could it survive in life? it was almost showing off compared to the dull insect. I felt it was the 'dandy' of the insect world. I was really not sure what creatures they were, spiders, grass hoppers, or maybe fairies? I think some sort of winged grass hopper thing. Really the dream was just seeing them whilst sitting on a lawn. It didn't go anywhere.

interpretation:- I actually see the dreams as similar in Melle's in some way! To me this is all about your identity and how you come across.

Dream 1 to me is about life. In that dream I couldn't deviate from the path (when I was reading what I wrote, I accidentally wrote past instead of path for some reason) and I was going around and around in circles. I was trapped in those passages. I compare it to Melle's dream because it was frustrating and mundane but there was a fear and anxiety for me about doing something different. What if I left the screen or let the snake crash into a wall? it seemed scary to do that for me but took so much stress and pressure to carry on just going around and around. Do not stray from the path set! I think sadly you have become trapped in life in some way in real life and have to do the same as this. But you hate it! so I think the message here is to shake it up! do something different, go another route, do the unexpected! throw some uncertainty to the wind! The mundane routine is so boring and it's exhausting just to keep circling with it!

Dream 2 is about your identity. I think you want to be the 'dandy' one and stick out from the crowd but also that insect seemed ludicrous to me! The dull one didn't really get noticed by me. There was also a fear of them being poisonous! I think this is about the image you put over. sometimes we have an image in our head of how we come across and there is the reality as well. If I learnt anything in life we just have to be exactly who we are because that is why people love us. We shouldn't try to be a faux character or person and massively over compensate. It's almost a defence mechanism! I have friends in my life who are actors and they couldn't go on stage and do shows as themselves, the character is a mask. But in the end their real identity catches up with them. so we have to work on ourselves. So I think this dream is about being yourself exactly as you are and that is the person who stands out from the crowd. There might be a need to accept parts of yourself and to work on your "image" to the world rather than project a character to the world. I think there is a compromise between the two insects, between the dull one and the desperately trying to be seen! But most of all we should just be ourselves :)

So what is the next step you need to take in order to progress in life? I think to change the mundane rut in life. change things around and I think work on the identity and self. This could be finding acceptance about parts of yourself because when you do, it doesn't matter what others think or say. I know this is a soul searching part of my own life currently :) hope these dreams make some sort of sense Mycroft :heart:'s

celticnoodle

My question is: "What is the next step I need to take in order to progress in my life?" and I think that a couple of other people have helped to determine what my symbol and visual focus will be;

Old_Time_Radio_Bill_Johnstone_as_The_Shadow.gif

"Mysterious Mycroft"

Okay, Mr. Mysterious Mycroft.....my dreams.

My dreams of late have all been very short. I don't really know why--but at any rate--at least I am having some dreams! I didn't dream every night, or at least, I don't recall dreaming each night--but here you go-

My first dream for you was extremely short. I was in a semi-dark room. I'm not sure I recognize the room, but in the dream, I was very calm and at ease being there. I recall walking down the hallway towards a room and in this room was my spirit guide. It was all very normal, like I knew I was going to go in there to talk to the guide. My guide was very bright in color--as they often are anyway--a bright white/yellow light. I can't recall if I said anything to the guide (and it was not a guide I know of in my waking life--but in the dream, I felt like it was my guide) but I remember the guide telling me "remember that prayers are always good. They are a good way of making your dreams come true."

That was the end of the dream! Short and sweet!

Now, I think everyone that knows me both here in A.T. and in my real life, know that I am a prayer freak. I meditate with prayer on a daily basis--or at least try to--as I do miss it once in awhile. But, I am a firm believer in prayers--and I also feel that 'prayer' can mean pretty much anything, as long as it is coming from your heart.

My next dream seemed to take place in my own home. I was sitting in the living room with 'family' and then the next thing I knew, my friends son came into the room and asked me if he could stay the night with me as he had a party to go to the next day in my area. His parents told him that I'd be happy to put him up for a night. (w/o my knowledge!) :laugh: And, of course, in the dream, I was very happy to do so. (They always accommodate me when I go back to visit the area--in their spare bedroom and truth be told, if this kid came to me, I would of course put him up). But, my family was shocked! They began arguing with me about putting him up and were very unhappy about it. I remember telling them it was "my house and he was the son of a very good friend of ours and of course I would accommodate him!" Nothing more was said, and he went upstairs to go to bed. End of the dream. I was a bit annoyed with them and they with me, but when I told them calmly and matter of factly that line above, it was teh end of it. And, the end of that dream.

My last dream was again with familiar people around me. family and friends. some sort of gathering, I believe--though I don't know what at this posting. A few of us were in a room--probably the kitchen--and then I was alone with one person who picked up a knife and stabbed me in the back. :eek: It did not kill me, and in fact, I even (somehow?) got the knife out and everyone who had walked out came in and were really shocked over this. I was hurt badly--but not to the point that I was going to die. (very wierd dream). I looked at the people just entering the room again and exclaimed, "she stabbed me!!!" and they didn't want to believe it. The woman was acting very non-chalant about it and turned to them and said, "no, I didn't", which I thought was ludicrous because the two of us were the only ones left in the room. But the others also were having a hard time understanding all this, and not wanting to accuse her or ask her why. End of that dream.

That last one is pretty much telling you to watch your back! I'm sure of it! Don't let someone stab you in the back, Mycroft. :eek:

The last 2 dreams were really very weird. Not exactly frightening to me--but really weird.

Mellaenn

Another Dream for Mycroft

It's so interesting to see everyone's dreaming mind at work here. What's also fun for me is I 'know' a few of you, at least through AT, and I can see subtle traces of your personality in your dream persona, or so I think. :)

Anyway, here's another quick dream for you, Mycroft, while you still have a few days to respond.

The Dream: I'm part of a team of people responsible for a group dinner. I have everyone lined up to be served buffet-style and I receive a message that we are short on pies. I go around the crowd and ask what people want and everyone seems to want cream pies - lemon cream pie, coconut custard, key lime...I'm a bit disconcerted that there are no fruit pies. I ask my niece, K., to go with me to get more pies and as we go, we have a discussion about always being the ones who make sure there is enough. We are content and proud of that, not resentful.

This dream seems to be about abundance and service. As the dreamer, I represent you and your goal is to 'serve' all of the guests. The notion of 'food for thought' comes up in several dream dictionaries here, so I think it's a focus on what you serve others that they may enjoy consuming. Do you serve them the contents of your dreams? Maybe you write or express yourself in other creative ways? I think you like them to have a treat, or reward, hence the 'pies'. Not sure why the concern of a cream pie over fruit pies, maybe that will have a meaning you can relate to. In terms of your next step, I'm thinking it's maybe an admonition to stay focused on your passion for service to others as a spiritual path.

Mycroft

Feedback for Mellaenn

The dream: I’m in the back yard (not my actual back yard) with my husband putting away lawn furniture. The chairs are slightly worn, but also very well made and well cared-for; they appear to be made of teak. They fold up and we stow them neatly away. I start to play with a swimming pool float and suddenly it slips away. It begins to rain and somehow there is a small stream in the back yard; the pool float flies away into the back-yard stream and lands in a waterfall. Oddly, my husband begins to cry for the float as though he were a small child!
Well, this was certainly a powerful start to my dream week, I must admit to being quite stunned by this dream for the reasons I outlined in my previous post, and I definitely feel that you tapped into something from my childhood Mell. Regarding your interpretation of the dream I find this part particularly interesting;
So, the meaning of furniture is based on its practical use in real life. It’s also indicative of one’s self-image and beliefs that ‘furnish’ the mind. This was lawn furniture, suggesting leisure times. While I live in a place where lawn furniture is used year-round, in most places it’s a seasonal thing, suggesting that you may have come to a point of your life where it’s time to put away the ‘summer things’ and move on to the next thing.
I have indeed been feeling for a while that it's now time to move on from things that are not serving my spiritual development and start being more serious about focusing on things that are of more benefit to me. The next part also resonated with me;
As for the pool float, there might be an aspect of you that is not happy with that idea and ‘cries’ when the pool toy floats away (crying spouse). The pool float – that makes me think of being able to stay afloat in water, which as we know from tarot imagery is an apt representation of subconscious and emotion. So a pool float that would normally allow you to stay 'afloat' emotionally seems to have been lost into the back yard, an extension of your consciousness. Maybe you don't need a float to do that any more!
I personally think this may represent a lack of contact with some of my emotions, particularly the ones that we show quite naturally when we're children, but which we are conditioned by society to be afraid of using when we're adults. This for me is brought into greater clarity by the next part;
The rain did not bother me much in the dream, by the way. I think it was a sort of cleansing thing, so maybe a sort of subconscious welcoming of refreshing change. Think, too, of the yods of divine grace that fall from the Ace of Cups.
I definitely feel a 'get in touch with your inner child' sort of vibe from this dream, and I personally see an ambiguity that although the message here could be;
...to put something away, perhaps something that’s a bit on the frivolous side, and get ready for the next season in your life, for you are blessed!
it might also be an exhortation to redefine things that are presently viewed as 'childish' and see the things contained in them that are still useful to me as an adult. In your second dream;
I'm part of a team of people responsible for a group dinner. I have everyone lined up to be served buffet-style and I receive a message that we are short on pies. I go around the crowd and ask what people want and everyone seems to want cream pies - lemon cream pie, coconut custard, key lime...I'm a bit disconcerted that there are no fruit pies. I ask my niece, K., to go with me to get more pies and as we go, we have a discussion about always being the ones who make sure there is enough. We are content and proud of that, not resentful.
I definitely agree that;
This dream seems to be about abundance and service.
This has been something that I've become more aware of over the last few years, and I have to mention that this scene reminds me of the 'Grail Question' - "Who serves the Grail, and who is served by the Grail."
The notion of 'food for thought' comes up in several dream dictionaries here, so I think it's a focus on what you serve others that they may enjoy consuming. Do you serve them the contents of your dreams? Maybe you write or express yourself in other creative ways? I think you like them to have a treat, or reward, hence the 'pies'. Not sure why the concern of a cream pie over fruit pies, maybe that will have a meaning you can relate to. In terms of your next step, I'm thinking it's maybe an admonition to stay focused on your passion for service to others as a spiritual path.
"Food for thought" really seems to sum this part up, and I'm wondering if this is a prompt to do more with my dreams, both in the sense of working with them more, and then channeling them into more creative endeavours afterwards.

Some very interesting points here Mell, and plenty of "Food for thought" indeed! Thank you so much for your time and effort in dreaming for me this week. :thumbsup: :)

Mycroft

Feedback for bleudiamond

First dream, I’m in a large dark space with an old carousel in the middle. It’s not moving very fast and I don’t hear any music but as I get closer a large rearing horse catches my attention. It reminds me of Pegasus except that it is painted all black. I remember lightning striking there as well and I think that ties back to a Pegasus like horse. In the next dream, it is a rainy, dreary day and I’ve walked to the post office. I get there and deliver a very important letter. It is a little pink envelope like one that would contain a card. I ask the man behind the counter if they have anything for me. I felt disappointed when he says there’s nothing waiting. The third dream was all about this woman. I was talking to her the whole time. I feel that she is a partner or wife or something. She sort of had the final say on everything; dominated the conversations. I don’t dislike her though if that makes any sense.
Interestingly for me, the first two parts of the dream seemed to have a 'long dark night of the soul' feel about them, with darkness and disappointment permeating the imagery. This is certainly something that I can empathize with at the moment. Interestingly, there are some myths where the Phoenix is represented as a winged horse that recreates itself out of it's own ashes.
A Carousel is something quite childlike; most people stop riding them after they’ve “grown.”
For me, this part resonates strongly with a theme in Mellaenn's dream, the notion of societal conditioning preventing us from expressing emotions that we were able to as children.
I think the dark horse represents you. Lol “the dark horse” Its funny…the dark horse… in a race it’s the horse that goes on to win while being a long shot or unknown. Something in your past that people thought you couldn’t do? Do it, I would say. Recapture the majesty of your childhood and do unlikely things. You’re surprising. A lightning bolt. Bring back something from your past that you don’t think you can.
This part certainly dovetails very nicely with my feelings about the underlying messages in both yours and Mellaenn's dreams, and makes me think that perhaps a little meditative regression to see if I can unlock some hidden memories from my childhood might be in order.
The next two dreams seem related, both about messages to an important woman. She does not seem like a very good listener. Maybe there is a relationship with a woman that needs attention in your life right now, not sure.
This is my mother, who is a Matriarchal figure par excellence and dominates the entire family (nephews and nieces as well) in a manner that we might term benevolent dictatorship. She's not a very good listener because she's a bit deaf in both ears now, but even prior to that she has always had a manner which consists of patiently listening to everyone's views and opinions, and then deciding that we're all going to do it her way after all.

Big thanks for taking the time to dream for me this week bleudiamond, you've turned out to be a bit of a "Dark horse" yourself! :thumbsup: :)

Mycroft

Feedback for danieljuk

I find it very interesting that when I dreamed for you Dan, the 'action' started with a man watching a CCTV screen, and then developed into something that I felt was cinematic, because from my perspective at least, we may have the same thing happening in reverse here. I'm going to jump ahead just for a second here because it was this part of the dream;
I saw two insects fly up to me when I was sitting on the grass in my garden. They seemed to be oversized and had a grass hopper type body. One of them was grey black and so dull and boring. The other was bright and colourful. so many colours, like a rainbow. I was generally worried if they were poisonous or safe. They seemed friendly. The brightly coloured insect to me seemed ludicrous. It's wings were too big for it's body, how could it survive in life? it was almost showing off compared to the dull insect. I felt it was the 'dandy' of the insect world.
that immediately brought to mind a scene from a particular movie;

Click for larger images

It's Tony Hancock in his first feature film from 1961 'The Rebel' and because memory is deceptive, I thought that both he and the lady in the scene were dressed as giant insects. In fact she's a cat and he's ... well I'm not quite sure what he is, but he does look extremely ludicrous. However, it is actually the plot of the movie that concerns us with regard to your dream. At the beginning, Hancock is an accountant who longs to be an artist, he finds the work he does soul-destroying and spends his days creating things such as pieces of illuminated script;

Now, to my eyes at least that 'S' bears more than a passing resemblance to a snake, as in;
In the game you have to control a snake going around and around and not hit the walls. The snake gets longer and longer. But it was not on it's usual background but in a pacman game. However there was no pacman or ghosts of fruits or magic blue pills. It was just the snake going around the pacman board with all those passages and turns and the dots. The snake was eating the dots and they would reappear behind it and the snake would get longer. I was playing this game somehow and had to not let the snake crash into a wall! I didn't experience joy playing this, it was mundane and it was very important to keep it going and not crash into a wall. It was actually quite stressful and a burden.
At the end of the scene in the office, Hancock ends up trying to throttle John Le Mesurier, who's his boss, exclaiming; "You're killing me! I need an outlet for my creativity!" This, I think is at the heart of the first part of the dream. The snake to me may represent kundalini energy which is stifled and blocked due to not being channeled into projects which are sufficiently creative for me, or are creative but not in the areas that I am presently interested in. The second part of the dream made me think of the fact that insects are 'hive minds' and they operate by integrating all the aspects of the colony together. When we are working on ourselves it can often seem extremely difficult to reconcile apparently paradoxical aspects of our personality, but at some point we have to make a 'confrontation of contradiction' and see if we can bridge an apparently impossible gap. I feel that the point here is that we shouldn't be afraid of any aspect of our personality and repress it, because it will only burrow back to the surface and 'infest' us again later.
When I thought about your question and looked at the image to dream for you on day one, before dreaming I immediately got a vision of a brick fireplace. I don't think it is anything to do with the dream question but it was a brick fireplace and was thinking that it's not exactly beautiful in any way but at least it's a fireplace (!?!) anyway throwing it in :)
You're probably wondering where the fireplace comes in. Well, there are two;

The first has a mirror above it which Hancock checks his appearance in when he makes his transition to being an artist, and the second deals with his identity as well, because above it hangs a picture, about which his landlady asks; "It's a self-portrait! Who of?"

As ever it's been a pleasure Dan, thanks so much for your time and effort working with dreams for me this week :thumbsup: :)

Mycroft

Feedback for celticnoodle

My first dream for you was extremely short. I was in a semi-dark room. I'm not sure I recognize the room, but in the dream, I was very calm and at ease being there. I recall walking down the hallway towards a room and in this room was my spirit guide. It was all very normal, like I knew I was going to go in there to talk to the guide. My guide was very bright in color--as they often are anyway--a bright white/yellow light. I can't recall if I said anything to the guide (and it was not a guide I know of in my waking life--but in the dream, I felt like it was my guide) but I remember the guide telling me "remember that prayers are always good. They are a good way of making your dreams come true."
I can strongly identify with this CN, not so long ago I was discussing the subject of prayer with a woman who maintained that real prayer is focused concentration and requires meditation to be done effectively. "That's why Jesus told us to 'Enter into thine inner closet and close the door'" were her closing remarks on the subject.
Now, I think everyone that knows me both here in A.T. and in my real life, know that I am a prayer freak. I meditate with prayer on a daily basis--or at least try to--as I do miss it once in awhile. But, I am a firm believer in prayers--and I also feel that 'prayer' can mean pretty much anything, as long as it is coming from your heart.
Yes indeed, a clear idea of what you're praying for and a strong emotional connection to it, seem to be the prerequisites for prayer to be effective.
My next dream seemed to take place in my own home. I was sitting in the living room with 'family' and then the next thing I knew, my friends son came into the room and asked me if he could stay the night with me as he had a party to go to the next day in my area. His parents told him that I'd be happy to put him up for a night. (w/o my knowledge!) :laugh: And, of course, in the dream, I was very happy to do so. (They always accommodate me when I go back to visit the area--in their spare bedroom and truth be told, if this kid came to me, I would of course put him up). But, my family was shocked! They began arguing with me about putting him up and were very unhappy about it. I remember telling them it was "my house and he was the son of a very good friend of ours and of course I would accommodate him!" Nothing more was said, and he went upstairs to go to bed. End of the dream. I was a bit annoyed with them and they with me, but when I told them calmly and matter of factly that line above, it was the end of it. And, the end of that dream.
I'm wondering if this dream relates to societal norms, and the way some people are shocked by anything Occult or Psychic. I've encountered this kind of attitude many times, and perhaps it's a reminder that other people's doubts and fears are something for them to deal with, and that we mustn't allow ourselves to be put off or tainted by them.
My last dream was again with familiar people around me. family and friends. some sort of gathering, I believe--though I don't know what at this posting. A few of us were in a room--probably the kitchen--and then I was alone with one person who picked up a knife and stabbed me in the back. :eek: It did not kill me, and in fact, I even (somehow?) got the knife out and everyone who had walked out came in and were really shocked over this. I was hurt badly--but not to the point that I was going to die. (very weird dream). I looked at the people just entering the room again and exclaimed, "she stabbed me!!!" and they didn't want to believe it. The woman was acting very nonchalant about it and turned to them and said, "no, I didn't", which I thought was ludicrous because the two of us were the only ones left in the room. But the others also were having a hard time understanding all this, and not wanting to accuse her or ask her why. End of that dream. That last one is pretty much telling you to watch your back! I'm sure of it! Don't let someone stab you in the back, Mycroft. :eek:
I think this one may refer to something that happened recently with a family member (hence the kitchen setting) and sadly she has a history of it - but it's always a 'misunderstanding', and never her fault! This does resonate strongly with the nonchalant attitude and refusal to accept responsibility for her actions.

Anyway, to finish on a cheery note, thank you for your dreams this week CN, and thank you so much for all the time and effort you've put into setting up and running 'The Dream Team', I know everyone appreciates it. :thumbsup: :)