DREAM TEAM MAY 05-JUNE 08 2014 GROUP 2

misser_piggit

I apologize for this being so delayed to the group. My internet went down for a bit there. It seems for liralen i only dreamt of chaotic and/or angrier type dreams. In my personal life, it was a very busy week and was very ill two nights. On to the dreams! Two nights i dreamt of tornadoes. Nothing much came of the dream just one was spotted and everyone was running about preparing to hide.

Of the other dream...i seemed to be attending a human rights type event. There was a large crowd and "white power" was being yelled. The dream then cuts to me comforting someone upset by this rally. I hear myself telling them its not you, its them.

I thought about this odd dream for a bit. My only conclusion is maybe peer counseling others
might be the key here.

Hope these dreams help you liralen.

Liralen

Hello misser piggit,

Thank you for your dreams! I think they point to the inner turmoil I'm feeling at the moment. For some reason I can't help attacking myself and criticizing myself very harshly. I think I may have some kind of unresolved anger (hence the tornado) that I'm turning against myself rather than someone or something outside of myself. Maybe letting it out (in a less destructive way than those tornadoes, of course) would help.

moonbear

I've already had a dream and it was ummm every interesting. The first thing that flashed was an ace of wands card. It was unlike all the cards that I own, yes it had the baton made of wood, it had fire around it, but on the top of it was a delicate white flower with a yellow center. It looked like the flower that becomes a strawberry afterwards; which for us is in the month of June.
Afterwards the image changes to become a very pregnant woman, she has this strawberry flower around her neck. She drops to the ground as the birthing process begins but as much as she pushes nothing is happening. The 'baby' just won't come. I put baby in quotations as I'm not totally sure that it was a baby, but something new having trouble coming into her life. The woman was not tired and I didn't get a sense that she was giving up, quite to yhe contrary; it was harder than she expected.
I'm on my phone but going to verify the meaning of this little flower or strawberries in general. Hope this has some meaning for you
I hope no-one minds me reviving this old thread but something was niggling away at me so I went looking for this. Katieb, in June I had a sudden prolapse of the womb caused by three big babies and forceps deliveries many many years ago! (and age creeping up on me...lol)
I remembered someone had mentioned June as significant to me but hadn't realised just how significant until I found your post.

wow katieb is all I can say..... the pregnant thing, baby....dropping to the ground...I'm in the middle of extensive excercises to try and reverse the thing to avoid surgery (which I absolutely do not want) which involve lying flat on my back on the floor doing various creative things.

I was pretty devastated when it happened, it came as such a shock, I mean, I'm pretty fit with all the walking I do!

So katieb, award yourself a great big star for seeing this event. Yep, it was a big one and no, I'm not going to give up. I'm determined to try and reverse it.

moonbearXXX

katieb

I hope no-one minds me reviving this old thread but something was niggling away at me so I went looking for this. Katieb, in June I had a sudden prolapse of the womb caused by three big babies and forceps deliveries many many years ago! (and age creeping up on me...lol)
I remembered someone had mentioned June as significant to me but hadn't realised just how significant until I found your post.

wow katieb is all I can say..... the pregnant thing, baby....dropping to the ground...I'm in the middle of extensive excercises to try and reverse the thing to avoid surgery (which I absolutely do not want) which involve lying flat on my back on the floor doing various creative things.

I was pretty devastated when it happened, it came as such a shock, I mean, I'm pretty fit with all the walking I do!

So katieb, award yourself a great big star for seeing this event. Yep, it was a big one and no, I'm not going to give up. I'm determined to try and reverse it.

moonbearXXX

Thank you for coming back to this it's always great to give FB to validate what we see!

I hope you get better and can avoid the surgery, I'll be sending love, light and healing your way. ♥

moonbear

Thanks katieb :)

It was interesting that you also saw an Ace of Batons. When this happened in June I was in the middle of a creative project which had to be finished for someone so I was under a lot of pressure. I don't do these things very often, once in a blue moon really.

You have quite a gift katieb :love:

moonbearXXX