Pole Ka tarot

illyria

Ah, I'm quite fond of this deck! It has a macabre sense of humor. There's a card—I forget right now what it is—showing a horse's eyes being poked out, so that may deter some from getting this gem. But it really holds its own among my TdMs.

rylla

Ah, I'm quite fond of this deck! It has a macabre sense of humor. There's a card—I forget right now what it is—showing a horse's eyes being poked out, so that may deter some from getting this gem. But it really holds its own among my TdMs.

I noticed that one - the Knight of Wands - then I thought the Knight of Wands has a fiery energy, is spontaneous and bold, and I could interpret it as its energy is transferred to the horse and that's what is showing on the card - and yes, he and his horse can get hurt too in the process (I am not implying that this was the author vision but I can live with it if I look at it this way).

herself

Done! :)

Thank you Maan for your post.

Me too - emailed her. What a cool looking deck!

The horse with the eyes is a bit *ergh* but will be interesting to see it in the context of the rest of the deck.

garmonbozia

I've just recently discovered this deck's existence and have ordered one from amazon.fr
With shipping to the US it was 30.75 euros

This looks like a great one!