Complete Book of Tarot Spreads

Aura Wolf

I saw this book mentioned somewhere on the forum (I think) but I'm not sure where. I searched for it in this section and nothing came up, so I'm starting a thread on it!

I always have trouble choosing tarot spreads and it's a pain fixing them up and printing them off the internet. I just purchased this book online through Chapters, it only had one review but it was given 5 stars so that sold me :D I'm hoping this will help me out a lot, it's supposedly quite good.

Does anyone else have this book? What do you think about it?

lark

...Dead Star you saw it in the Seekers spread and the last two spreads you did came out of that book.
IMOO it is one of the two spread books that I really use.
The other is Power Tarot.
I don't like the front of the Power Tarot book but the whole second half is tarot spreads.
But Complete Book of Tarot Spreads would be my first choice.
I think you'll really like it.

Aura Wolf

Thanks, lark :)

Majecot

I have this book too Dead Star.

I think you will like it, It has a variety of different spreads in it.

ol_crazy_Legs

I also have this book... its very good. It has 122 spreads.

Moongold

Is the book by Burger and Fiebig?

It's definitely worth having.

There is an interesting and useful section on astrological attributions in the Tarot at the end of the book too,

I think you'll find it a most useful reference.

Enjoy it :)

Moongold

Aura Wolf

Thanks guys, I got the book but haven't had the chance to try it out yet. It looks very good though.

Moonbow

Yes I have this book too, it was recommended in the Froud Faerie book (my first deck).

Its a great book, I have marked mine with the spreads that I think work well.

And, as Moongold says, there is a bit on Astrology and number work too.

M*

rubricat

Yes, you'll like it. Worthwhile purchase, Dead Star!

I've had it awhile and refer to it often. Lots and lots of spreads. Easy to page through too.

Aura Wolf

Interesting, I got the Froud Faeries Oracle the day afterwards :) Haven't seen it mentioned in there yet, I'm slooowwwly making my way through each faery :) Hopefully soon I can read again!