Feminist Tarot interpretation books

Siegried

I'm looking for some beginners books with feminist interpretations on tarot card readings so I can have more in-depth understanding on interpretation. I'll be looking at the other suggestions posted on this forum, but I would like to find something that fits well with my beliefs. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

EmpressSha

I'm looking for some beginners books with feminist interpretations on tarot card readings so I can have more in-depth understanding on interpretation. I'll be looking at the other suggestions posted on this forum, but I would like to find something that fits well with my beliefs. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Well, I'm not sure about books alone but The Goddess Tarot Deck is lovely and the creator's definitions (in my opinion) are fitting with feminist principles... and the cards come with a really great book to go with it! Its not a very long book because the books that come with the cards never are but it has a good explanation of each card.

Blessings
Sha x

seedcake

When you work with the cards, for sure you're going to give your personal interpretation touch. There are books addressed for women but I'm not sure if it fits like "Tarot Diva" by Sasha Graham. Maybe check "Tarot for the Curious Spirit" by Barbara Venn-Lever. Anyway, I'm not sure if there's something with this kind of profile.

Nemia

I think it was Marcus Katz in one of his videos or articles who recommended A Feminist Tarot by Susan Rennie and Sally Miller Gearhart. (on German Amazon, it's quite cheap as Kindle - don't know about international Amazon though). Although I have long left the strict Feminism of my youth behind me, I find the aims of Feminism worthy and connect easily to the book. Their card interpretations of the RWS are interesting, anti-patriarchy, and expand my horizons.