Divination in Stereo

EmpressArwen

Divination in Stereo - 3 readings offered

***Closed for now***

Let's groove, bang our heads, throw up the horns, two-step, twerk...or whatever those crazy kids are doing these days.

I was just taking a nice hot bath and started thinking about all the times songs have popped into my head while I was reading for someone. Music evokes a lot of emotion within me and that helps me give the sitter a more meaningful message. So I am wondering, could I use music as a stand alone divination tool? I am sure people have done this before but honestly it never occurred to me before tonight.

I would like to try it out. I dont really have any rules for how I am going to do this. Usually when a song comes to me during a reading a specific feeling will come over me or a certain line in the song will repeat until I get what I am supposed to from it. I will be looking for something like that. I will randomly flip through stations and wait until I know (intuitively) that I've received the message...and then I will just go from there in whatever way seems right.

I would like to have specific questions about relationships. I think music is so emotional, it will be easiest to tap into emotional situations...aka relationships. Please give me some idea of the stage of the relationship and pronouns for both people.

This may take some time, so I need patience...I'm thinking a couple of days for each sitter and really need people willing to give feedback since I have no idea what I am doing or if this will even work at all.

I am offering this to the first 3 people who reply!

Thanks!!

1. alice in wonderland - reading posted - feedback received Thank you!
2. pumpkins - reading posted
Bonus Read for BlueBonnet - posted - feedback received Thank you!
3. starburst au - reading posted -feedback received Thank you!

alice_in_wonderland

hi empress!
can i sit and ask about the relationship/person that is yet but sure to enter my life? i have known quite a bit about him already through readings, but i am inclined to explore something specific about him. please do let me know!!

EmpressArwen

hi empress!
can i sit and ask about the relationship/person that is yet but sure to enter my life? i have known quite a bit about him already through readings, but i am inclined to explore something specific about him. please do let me know!!

Yay! I really didn't know if anyone would be into this. You will be my first ever!! Whooo Hooo! Give me some time and I will let you know as soon as it's posted!

Bluebonnet

Hi stranger!

You may be too personally involved to read for me here.:D

But, I do remember the very first time you read for me last year, and the song "The Dance" was brought up in your reading. And, yes, that song has so much meaning for me because I always think about my very first love when that song comes on. Oy! That seems like a life time ago.

💜💜B

alice_in_wonderland

Yay! I really didn't know if anyone would be into this. You will be my first ever!! Whooo Hooo! Give me some time and I will let you know as soon as it's posted!
ah! lovely:):) thanks so much!
do you want me to post a specific question to let you know who i am talking about?

let me know:)

EmpressArwen

Hi stranger!

You may be too personally involved to read for me here.:D

But, I do remember the very first time you read for me last year, and the song "The Dance" was brought up in your reading. And, yes, that song has so much meaning for me because I always think about my very first love when that song comes on. Oy! That seems like a life time ago.

💜💜B

lol I have already have yours done. You are the reason I am doing this. I was thinking about you...imagine that..I asked outloud a specific question in regards to you and a song started playing in my head...then BAM! it came on the radio. Like 5 seconds later!! I will post specifics tomorrow as I want to process it.

So after this I thought, why not TRY to do this..on demand...we will see.

pumpkins

can i know about FE's role and their true inclinations/desires towards me in this life?

he is a work acquaintance!

thanks

EmpressArwen

ah! lovely:):) thanks so much!
do you want me to post a specific question to let you know who i am talking about?

let me know:)

Sure. You can give me a little info...but not too much. I really want to see what comes up on its own.

alice_in_wonderland

Sure. You can give me a little info...but not too much. I really want to see what comes up on its own.
ah! okay! this is about an inheritance, a legacy that keeps showing up in my meditations. i feel i need to gain it at some point in future and then take it forward. and there is a mature man connected to this, very firm, sharp and a stable influence.i have seen many visions of him and me in my meditations. i feel a deep connection to him on spiritual level already. i would like to know about him and me and this legacy! what it is all about! anything that you could pick up on:)

EmpressArwen

ah! okay! this is about an inheritance, a legacy that keeps showing up in my meditations. i feel i need to gain it at some point in future and then take it forward. and there is a mature man connected to this, very firm, sharp and a stable influence.i have seen many visions of him and me in my meditations. i feel a deep connection to him on spiritual level already. i would like to know about him and me and this legacy! what it is all about! anything that you could pick up on:)

So not a romantic type situation?