Divination in Stereo

EmpressArwen

Thanks for the reading, yep it did resonate!

I haven't heard this song before actually, so I had to listen to the song.
Interesting that you say it feels new, I've known X for a long time, but we've 'communicating' a tad more now .... it's an on and off thing.

lol @ x being young looking - yeah kind sorta - he does at times have a 'youthfulness' about him. Well at least he puts on that front when we are together (however, it's been a while)

Yeah, i'd say we are in the 'building' phase so to speak. I'm glad he has good intentions! In the past, maybe not so much...

I think the key is to keep that high energy up and it will be a long lasting ... something.

Thanks again, awesome reading :D

Cheers
SB

Thanks so much for the feedback. So maybe the "everything has changed" part of the song is speaking of how you were one way in the past but now are starting a new way of being together? Interesting. I had to laugh when you said he "fronts" youthfulness. Heehee. Anyway, good luck hon. I think this could be something solid in the future.

Bluebonnet

So this is what started off this thread....laying there in the bath, minding my own business and you popped in so I said, "I wonder what The Guy would want BB to know right now". I was not expecting a song but this instantly came to my head...

The song - Home by Phillip Phillips

Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm going to make this place your home

The part that sang in my head, right after asking the question was "Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear"....so I think the message is don't worry. He's coming. And he really is going to be worth the wait. Not 5 seconds after hearing that part in my head, the radio played the song. No joke. That fast.

So then today, I went very early to the store. No other cars were around me when I parked. The place was pretty empty inside. I came back out, got in my car, and you popped into my head. I said my little prayer for you and I heard, "red"...lol again with the red. I looked up and surrounding me on all sides were bright red cars. I got out and looked...there were 6 cars, where 10 minutes earlier, there were none. They were all red. I have no idea, still, what this message is for you but I just know it has to be something. It is coming up too frequently to not mean something.

I would wonder if this guy isn't a clown with all the red coming up...red hair, big red shoes, bright red nose. Ha! Just teasing you. This guy that is coming is far too serious and established to be a clown. LOL

Every time I get a reading from you I tear up!! 😢....😊

I have that song on my ipod. So, I'm going to think of you each time I hear it.

You have some special gift or some special connection, that's for sure. I do get random songs that pop up when I need to hear it.....or sometimes when I don't need to hear it. I pass it up as coincidence.

Thank you so much for all the readings, but even more for all your kind thoughts and well wishes!

💜💜B

And, yes, I sent in positive wish out for your goal.

alice_in_wonderland

Well, this was interesting. lol So when I read cards, I get little pictures in my head that bring meaning to the reading. But with cards, I have a road map of sorts, some context for the pictures to bring out the story...this exercise was like saying, "I'm going to drive to California." So I just drive west, with no maps, GPS, or even road signs. I do not know if what I got will even answer your question but I did get 2 pieces of information for you.

When I woke, I instantly felt the need to go to the store. I never, ever run errands in the morning. Traffic kind of sucks then and I like to lounge around a bit. I went to the store, came out and started home. Not once was I thinking of this exercise. I didn't even notice if the radio was on or not. Then bam! a song started playing really loudly...I instantly knew it was for you.

The song: Pompeii by Bastille. I've heard this song before but had no idea what the name was or who sang it. I had to google the lyrics I wrote on a napkin in the car when I got home.

"I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?"

Alright...here is what I saw. I saw a woman taking a pregnancy test. It was positive. She was upset, confused, scared. It was like "What am I going to do?" I got the feeling that she was not married. This was not planned. I flashed to her talking to a man. This man was tall w/ dark hair. She was terrified to tell him that she was pregnant. I could feel her anxiety. It made me cry. He starts to walk away from her. He seems quite a bit older than her. She is panicked at this point. I can feel the fear like a lump in my throat. She has her fist over her mouth, as if she is trying to keep herself from calling out to him to stay. He stops a few feet away with his back to her, his head is hanging down. Then he turns back to her, and looks to her. He runs his hands through his hair...and in two stride he has her in his arms, crushing her against his chest. He says, "It's going to be ok." and all of her fear, anxiety, panic rushes away.

Then I see the woman giving birth, the child is all fat and squishy and baby perfect. lol I wish I could adequately describe the love and joy she feels...there just are no words. She is staring at the baby and she says, "This is my legacy." I see green eyes staring at me. I don't know if it's the woman or the baby when she is older (I really think the baby is a girl but I can't be sure).

The feelings I got went from pure fear to pure love. It was like the song, in the beginning where the person sees everything they wanted for themselves, everything they have known crumbling. By the end, she was seeing a whole new start, a fresh start and a life full of meaning and joy that she had never imagined.

Does this fit? I just don't know if it even answers your question but I felt I needed to give you exactly what I got. I have no idea how old you are, if you are married, anything...I hope this resonates somehow. The vision was so powerful and clear.

The second bit of info I got was about "the law in your life"...I had to look back up the reading I did for you before. I had forget that you had asked that. My readings kind of jumble together after a while but I knew I had read that phrase before. I heard "the law in her life....social justice." Look up what social justice means, it fits very much with the whole "helping people" thing I saw you doing.

Ok. That's it. Whew. Intense. Let me know what you think. It was definitely a new experience for me. Thanks for doing this experiment for me!!

you know what empress? a few years ago i was given a reading from someone that i will be meeting a woman who will be in pain all over, as if her health is hugely affected by something that is going on in her life. she was connected to an older man who i was attracted to but she would indirectly want me to stay away from him.then, at some point we became good friends and things got better, but this man had to go because he was sneaky and a very bad energy for both of us. i have been in a relationship for many years and happy. i have a child already. but i cannot stand inequality/injustice
i don't know but i recalled that reading instantly when i read yours.
social justice resonates perfectly well with what i want to do in life:)

i have to really thank you for bringing up california and social justice because a) travel was showing up a lot for work in my readings and i was wondering why, why would i travel when i have no inclination to travel at all, and where would it be if i do travel for a while, and b) i have seen myself in my visions as someone defending poor/underdog, standing up for them, fighting with injustice, being very intolerant towards people who think they are superior than others, etc etc and i knew i am going to end up in a career that will take care of such injustices on a larger scale, and i have been looking up for various fields of work that resonate with what i have seen in my visions but i could never find anything that related to my own inner aspirations. YOU gave me the term finally. i am indebted seriously!!!! i have been asking about it for a long time now on this forum. this is day of revelation for me.

ahh!!! thank you so much for being such a lovely reader. i love love love your readings. they always have something special to convey that just hits you at the right point:)
i am soooooo glad to be able to sit for this read and receive such wonderful reading!!!

hats off!!!!! *****bowing down in awe*****:):)

EmpressArwen

you know what empress? a few years ago i was given a reading from someone that i will be meeting a woman who will be in pain all over, as if her health is hugely affected by something that is going on in her life. she was connected to an older man who i was attracted to but she would indirectly want me to stay away from him.then, at some point we became good friends and things got better, but this man had to go because he was sneaky and a very bad energy for both of us. i have been in a relationship for many years and happy. i have a child already. but i cannot stand inequality/injustice
i don't know but i recalled that reading instantly when i read yours.
social justice resonates perfectly well with what i want to do in life:)

i have to really thank you for bringing up california and social justice because a) travel was showing up a lot for work in my readings and i was wondering why, why would i travel when i have no inclination to travel at all, and where would it be if i do travel for a while, and b) i have seen myself in my visions as someone defending poor/underdog, standing up for them, fighting with injustice, being very intolerant towards people who think they are superior than others, etc etc and i knew i am going to end up in a career that will take care of such injustices on a larger scale, and i have been looking up for various fields of work that resonate with what i have seen in my visions but i could never find anything that related to my own inner aspirations. YOU gave me the term finally. i am indebted seriously!!!! i have been asking about it for a long time now on this forum. this is day of revelation for me.

ahh!!! thank you so much for being such a lovely reader. i love love love your readings. they always have something special to convey that just hits you at the right point:)
i am soooooo glad to be able to sit for this read and receive such wonderful reading!!!

hats off!!!!! *****bowing down in awe*****:):)

Thanks for the feedback. Do you know what I meant about green eyes? I can still see those eyes. I don't know. I'm glad at least some of it resonated. Was a tough one. And thank you for the wonderful compliments! It's actually scary for me to throw info out there with no road map...I felt really panicked. This has taught me to just give the message, don't second guess. So thank you very much for giving ME this gift.

alice_in_wonderland

Thanks for the feedback. Do you know what I meant about green eyes? I can still see those eyes. I don't know. I'm glad at least some of it resonated. Was a tough one. And thank you for the wonderful compliments! It's actually scary for me to throw info out there with no road map...I felt really panicked. This has taught me to just give the message, don't second guess. So thank you very much for giving ME this gift.
no! i don't know what green eyes mean. i don't have anyone around me who has green eyes. do you know what they mean? please do let me know what they mean, as i have no clue:)

EmpressArwen

no! i don't know what green eyes mean. i don't have anyone around me who has green eyes. do you know what they mean? please do let me know what they mean, as i have no clue:)

lol I have no idea. Sure wish I did because they are following me. LOL

pumpkins

Ha! This one cracked me up. So I read the question as a work relationship. Then I got the song and message. I thought this is way off, so I came back and read the question again and saw the word "desires" so maybe, hopefully, I'm not too far off here.

The song - The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson

Hey pretty baby with the high heels on
You give me fever
Like I've never, ever known
You're just a product of loveliness
I like the groove of your walk,
Your talk, your dress
I feel your fever
From miles around
I'll pick you up in my car
And we'll paint the town
Just kiss me baby
And tell me twice
That you're the one for me

The way you make me feel
(The way you make me feel)
You really turn me on
(You really turn me on)
You knock me off of my feet
(You knock me off of my feet)
My lonely days are gone
(My lonely days are gone)

Well, then. If that don't say it all I don't know what does. Holy crap. So I got that the coworker is male, or has a strong masculine energy. I will use "he". So he wants you...bad. I keep seeing sweaty palms. LOL Like he is drawn to you, like a moth to the flame type stuff. He will keep trying to be near you, then try hard NOT to be near you. He feels very very conflicted. I don't know if this is because of the work relationship or because he is already in a relationship (married). It feels like he wants to approach you, really badly, but he forces himself to not to do. I don't know how much longer he can hold out. You are pure sexiness to him. Has he ever kind of been a jerk or aloof with you? He just feels so confused about what to do that he restrains himself to the point of pain. So if you don't want this guy...stop being so dang sexy. lol Just kidding. But I do think that if you were to give any indication of being interested it would be ON!

**btw...so as I was thinking about this and started typing...someone came into the room. Like a spirit or guide...couldn't see anything but heard loud footsteps and could feel someone standing by me. This is not usual for me. Only happened a couple of times before. I felt it was a male energy. Fatherly (grandfatherly) and pure love coming from him to you. Just know you are loved and watched over by someone on the other side.**

Alright. Let me know what you think. This just had me laughing the whole time. Sweaty palms. LOL

***editing to add this...so I was laying in bed and this song came back on the radio...I got a feeling that someone in your office feels this way about you...but now I am not so sure it's this FE...I actually think I worded my original question as "tell me what the office guy thinks of pumpkin"...I was driving so I didnt remember the initials...hmmm...I am very curious as to why I am not sure its this guy now...any other guys with sweaty palms in the office??***
lol! now i really need to dig deep to find out who this is! i asked specifically about FE because i have seen his eyes looking for me couple of times and he gives me strange looks at times. i have no clue whether the looks are because of likeness or disliking, this is the reason why i asked about what he feels/wants from me.
now this other guy you have mentioned, i work with women around me. there is just one older guy who sits far away in different cabin altogether and we hardly interact.i don't think it's him, no! he reports to FE and FE is the man of authority in the company, who is more interactive and takes everybody's attention in the workplace easily.

are you sure you didn't pick up anything for FE :):) i was soooo looking forward to know what he thinks of me lol!!!!

thanks for the reading dear empressarwen:)

EmpressArwen

lol! now i really need to dig deep to find out who this is! i asked specifically about FE because i have seen his eyes looking for me couple of times and he gives me strange looks at times. i have no clue whether the looks are because of likeness or disliking, this is the reason why i asked about what he feels/wants from me.
now this other guy you have mentioned, i work with women around me. there is just one older guy who sits far away in different cabin altogether and we hardly interact.i don't think it's him, no! he reports to FE and FE is the man of authority in the company, who is more interactive and takes everybody's attention in the workplace easily.

are you sure you didn't pick up anything for FE :):) i was soooo looking forward to know what he thinks of me lol!!!!

thanks for the reading dear empressarwen:)

LOL Maybe it is FE. I just said what does the guy think of her. I just don't know if it's him...but somebody wants you and if there aren't a lot of guys, probably pretty easy to narrow it down. You said that FE looks for you....um, I think it's in like. LOL I got a super sexy vibe. I'm thinking you are the hottest thing to walk in there for a while. I don't think it's the older guy either. So that leaves....FE. Ha! Would it be super weird if he wanted you? Sweaty palms. Stop being so sexy, girl. lol

Oh and since he is the boss...the message makes even more sense as to why he feels so conflicted, like he wants to look at you but pulls himself back. Like he doesn't want to cross a boundary but almost can't help himself....yeah it has to be him.

**one more thing....the sweaty palms cracked me up. I keep thinking about it and laughing. I would see a man's hands and he kept wiping them on his pants. LOL Soooo, check out FE's hands, or better yet make up an excuse to shake his hand when you bust him looking at you. LOL

pumpkins

LOL Maybe it is FE. I just said what does the guy think of her. I just don't know if it's him...but somebody wants you and if there aren't a lot of guys, probably pretty easy to narrow it down. You said that FE looks for you....um, I think it's in like. LOL I got a super sexy vibe. I'm thinking you are the hottest thing to walk in there for a while. I don't think it's the older guy either. So that leaves....FE. Ha! Would it be super weird if he wanted you? Sweaty palms. Stop being so sexy, girl. lol

Oh and since he is the boss...the message makes even more sense as to why he feels so conflicted, like he wants to look at you but pulls himself back. Like he doesn't want to cross a boundary but almost can't help himself....yeah it has to be him.

**one more thing....the sweaty palms cracked me up. I keep thinking about it and laughing. I would see a man's hands and he kept wiping them on his pants. LOL Soooo, check out FE's hands, or better yet make up an excuse to shake his hand when you bust him looking at you. LOL
now am more curious to know more about him hmm! i won't let it go easily:):) thank you for further clarification. time to use my detective instincts to get to the root of the matter here ..ha ha!!!!! love you!!!