Automatic drawings on offer


> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination



 
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys4 View Post
wow! amazing art!
i would say the person who is young and hurt is me. i have been hurt by many in my life, but specifically someone long ago. the memory has been buried inside me somewhere. i try not to think about it at all because it puts me through a lot of dilemma and pain even today. he absolutely is the brave one, as that's how he is seen in his life.
did you pick up anything about us together? i mean just curious you seem to be spot on with what you came up with anyways. wonderful readthanks!
Thank you for the feedback, galaxys4 and sorry to hear that you have been hurt I didn't pick up on any togetherness with anyone in this drawing but if you want me to do another exploring that aspect, let me know
Top   #261
galaxys4  galaxys4 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jul 2014
Location: usa
Posts: 609
galaxys4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Thank you for the feedback, galaxys4 and sorry to hear that you have been hurt I didn't pick up on any togetherness with anyone in this drawing but if you want me to do another exploring that aspect, let me know
oh that would be wonderful if you can on our future together.we might not be together for many months to come though.i am planning to go and spend some time with him sometime next year. but i wouldn't want you to force yourself to do it for me, only if you feel up to it. i can see it could be draining thanks for being kind!
Top   #262
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
galaxys4 - 22 July 2014


The title of the drawing translates as 'The woman warrior observes the heart of her opponent'. I thought this was an interesting drawing because it is not a scene of carnage or defeat. There is curiosity. The colours in the head of the warrior woman and the heart mirror each other, so the heart of her opponent affects her in no small measure and vice versa.

So if you wondered whether your feelings (of love as well as hurt) are reciprocated, then the answer is yes. You are the warrior and you are curious about what's going on the heart of the person you are asking about. I also see a certain sadness and exhaustion in the eyes of the warrior woman. Maybe you feel you need to be strong all the time (I think you are the brave one in this situation), but sometimes you would just like to be weak, take off your armour so to speak. Do it, it will be beneficial for the situation.

I'm not sure whether any of this resonates.
Top   #263
galaxys4  galaxys4 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jul 2014
Location: usa
Posts: 609
galaxys4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
The title of the drawing translates as 'The woman warrior observes the heart of her opponent'. I thought this was an interesting drawing because it is not a scene of carnage or defeat. There is curiosity. The colours in the head of the warrior woman and the heart mirror each other, so the heart of her opponent affects her in no small measure and vice versa.

So if you wondered whether your feelings (of love as well as hurt) are reciprocated, then the answer is yes. You are the warrior and you are curious about what's going on the heart of the person you are asking about. I also see a certain sadness and exhaustion in the eyes of the warrior woman. Maybe you feel you need to be strong all the time (I think you are the brave one in this situation), but sometimes you would just like to be weak, take off your armour so to speak. Do it, it will be beneficial for the situation.

I'm not sure whether any of this resonates.
you seem to be absolutely right here. as i mentioned in my last post, i have joined him majorly to learn and what he thinks and tells me becomes the path for me to follow. i am the one who takes action and he is the one who plans feeling tired at times is spot on! i think the suggestion you made is very valid and need to be followed else i will drain myself in no time. thanks for an absolutely amazing reading once again
Top   #264
headincloud's Avatar
headincloud  headincloud is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Feb 2014
Location: Feet on the ground
Posts: 2,147
headincloud 

Hi brighteye what an interesting thread and what a gift
Top   #265
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by headincloud View Post
Hi brighteye what an interesting thread and what a gift
Thank you I think I'll reopen this thread in the near future.
Top   #266
Azure_Skye's Avatar
Azure_Skye  Azure_Skye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2009
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 221
Azure_Skye 

How did you get into automatic a a
Top   #267
Azure_Skye's Avatar
Azure_Skye  Azure_Skye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2009
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 221
Azure_Skye 

So amazing!!! How did you get into Automatic Drawing?
Didn't realize I posted twice lol
Top   #268
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure_Skye View Post
So amazing!!! How did you get into Automatic Drawing?
I'm a huge fan of Surrealism and came across the practice of automatic drawing whilst studying the work of various Surrealist artists, like Andre Masson who is one of my favourites. Why do you ask?
Top   #269
Azure_Skye's Avatar
Azure_Skye  Azure_Skye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2009
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 221
Azure_Skye 

I was just find it awesome you do this.
Top   #270
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.