Share your Favorite Psychic Experience Story

ScarabFlight

THANK YOU!

Wow! That looks really good, I'll have to go check that out! I love reading about stuff like that. The Small Miracles books are quite good too, but probably not exactly the same thing, still really good. I know there is another one that I have that is good but I can't seem to be able to find it right now, if I do I'll let ya know. :D

diane drizzy

I had a dream that a coworker was pregnant. She's a woman in her late 30's who had been married several years and I guess had no plans on the horizen. When I told her about the dream we both had a good laugh when she said NO WAY!

Several months later she told me she was pregnant!

tmgrl2

I just love it when these earlier threads get "found" and bumped up again.

Luna...now I understand what you meant in that thread about the book about our life...where would it start? You mentioned "murder" there....wondering if it was this incident...

These are all so interesting.

Two for me...My closest friend and I (27 years) frequently pick up the phone obviously at same time to call each other. Neither phone rings at either end...we are just suddenly "talking" to each other...sometimes we go for a long time without talking...even though we work in the same school district...

Also, when I was dating my current husband, I had a close friend in Chicago, a man, who was in my graduate program ...he was married, but our whole group was very close, study groups, etc.

I was on a plane to NY to visit my current hubby....on the plane, I suddenly becamed overwhelmed with a sadness and could actually feel Peter trying to reach me...as if he were calling out to me in pain....It stayed with me the whole flight. Peter didn't know that I was going away that weekend to NYork. I was divorced and living alone at the time....

I arrived in New York and immediately called Peter. He said, "Where are you?!! I've been calling you for hours. I didn't know where you were." I said, "I know...what's wrong?" Peter said, "My wife just found out this afternoon that she has MS and she told me she is leaving me....I needed to talk to you so much and I coudn't find you."

That one was eerie....I do believe we all have this inner ability...I used to work with remote viewing psychics...practice makes it better, but sometimes that and Lucid Dreaming would drain me so much...I let it all go for a long time....Even now, Tarot has pulled me in so strongly, that I find myself drained when I do several long readings in a short period of time....I also worked with a psychic in Florida, Tony Grosso, who became a friend...He actually helped the police find "dead" people....was on ABC in a special. He was my psychic mentor when I was in my 30's...did some past life regressions...color work....he was amazing...but made it all seem such a natural part of the order of life....

terri

lunalafey

tmgrl2 said:

Luna...now I understand what you meant in that thread about the book about our life...where would it start? You mentioned "murder" there....wondering if it was this incident...

yes this was-
I have alway loved writting- always wanted to write some book
About what? did not know. Then this happened and it gave me great material.

Lorien

One evening, i was laying awake on my bed, i guess meditating. i was visualizing the grocery store getting broken into, glass breaking and stuff, the door getting boarded up (the door is made out of glass.) The next morning me and my friend went to the grocery store to pick up some dough nuts and chocolate milk and watch a movie, the door was boarded up and some cigarettes were stolen.

tmgrl2

lunalafey said:
yes this was-
I have alway loved writting- always wanted to write some book
About what? did not know. Then this happened and it gave me great material.

Go for it! Your writing flowwwws......

terri

eastarot

Last Summer, husband and I drove down to the princely state of Rajasthan for a weekend break. We chose a resort that was originally the old hunting lodge of Maharajas in the late 19th century.

Though a lot of the building had been modernised and adapted to suit the needs of today's guests, I had a strong feeling I had been here before.

By the end of the first day I was walking around telling my hubby "oh this was the dining room then", "down there's the kitchen". And I was right (when we checked the old drawings of the lodge and asked the staff)
That night I had a dream of a little boy, maybe 5 or 6 playing around and I had a feeling that little boy was me, in an earlier life. The next day, I kept seeing the place from the perspective of the child....how he would jump on the chairs.....how he would run around with his friends while his dad and the royals went off to hunt for the day.

I meditated and re-membered the child dying very young, and that Lodge was perhaps his last happy memory.

It did give me the chills but in a way I felt honoured that I returned, maybe a 100 years later to pay tribute to that place:)

Thanks for reading this.

Indigo Rose

I have these strange dreams and waking visions, and have had them off and on since I was a child. Also there are times that I am able to read what people are thinking or are going to say. ALso, I had been having dreams for the past year of my father's death. Beyond that there are 2 stories that really stand out.
Back in 1991 I was sitting in my living room(in California) one evening with my ex-husband. We were watching TV and a thought just came to me, and I spoke it out loud. I said, "We're going to be living in Anchorage, Alaska." He laughed at me and said, "Yeah right". It seemed odd and I wasn't sure why I said it either, it just came to me. The next morning he was called into his supervisor's office. He received orders to move to Elmendorf AFB, in none other than Anchorage, Alaska!!! He called me as soon as he got the news! WEIRD!!!!
Another event was I had a vivid dream that I was pregnant, but didn't know it. I went to the doctor because I wasn't feeling well. I had to go to the bathroom, and there I went into labor. I looked down and saw a dark haired baby crowning and delivered a baby boy in the bathroom of the doctor's office. I told my ex-husband about the dream because it was so strange. The next day, I was busy cleaning but had the TV on in the background. I WAS SHOCKED when I began hearing this woman speak of how she had been pregnant and not known it, and went to the doctor.....and ended up having the baby in the bathroom of her doctor's office. She had a dark haired little boy baby!

kerri28

There have been many strange little experiences that I could share but I'll try and narrow it down to a couple recent ones.

Just recently when my daughter was ill with a high fever I asked her guides and angels to surround her. When going in to check on her later that night I saw a misty/smokey "shadow" hanging aroud my daughters bedroom. I didn't feak out when I saw it and I was immediately overcome by a feeling of pure love. I knew that my daughter was being taken care of and would recover well. And she did!

Another, was a dream that turned into a premonition. I had thought that a good friend of mine had told me about a "spiritual group" that i was unaware off at the time. I had been looking for another group but had always come up empty handed when I had enquired. Anyway, i recently asked this friend if she remembered telling me about this group and if she could tell me where it was again. She told me that she didn't remember saying anything about a group and that she had no clue as to if there was one at all. I told her that I was certain that she had because it was such a vivid memory of her telling me.

Anyway about two days later whilst at my present "spritual group" one of the members told me, without any prompting of the subject at all, word for word my "vivid dream" of a new group that she attended. I was blown away on the spot!

I have many more weird happenings but will leave it at that.

Love and Light
Kerrie

Aura Wolf

I just want to say, I check back here from time to time and all your stories are really fascinating. And chilling :) Thanks for sharing.