Divination-1 on offer

katieb

Hi there all!

I'd like to try doing a blind read so to speak with little or no information. As this is my first time I'm not sure what I can come up with or how it'll come so am looking for honest feedback. I'll let those interested post and will pick the one I connect with.

I've never done one of these so please be patient as I'm not sure how quickly(or not) something will come

safari

i'll sit for you if that's fine:)

alice_in_wonderland

i'd like to participate:)

Starri Knytes

*raises hand*
PICK ME!!

Siochanai

I will participate the more people you have to choose from the better chances of you connecting with someone.

katieb

Ok so I asked my guides to guide me to the person I should connect to. I was shown a vanilla ice cream cone and it was huge! Also the word Moonlight or could it be a song? Anyone here have a connection to any of this?

Mycroft

I'll put my name in the hat as well KB :)

alice_in_wonderland

i like and eat vanilla ice cream a lot and i always have it in my refrigerator to satisfy those sudden cravings:)
but i am not sure why you were shown moonlight:) may be it's that time of the day in my part of the world..idk!!!!

Starri Knytes

I super love vanilla, it's my fave ice cream in fact I had a huge one last night... mmmm yummy
I also have a strong star and moon connection, I need them to feel whole.
It's where I go for solace, for peace and guidance.
I just did ritual work under the light of the full moon on the of the 13th and am soo looking forward to the meteor shower on the 24th .

Or it could be LL Cool J

"tongueing you down with huh vanilla ice cream
kissing on your thighs in the moonlight"

YIKES!!

Does that make me the one, only you can answer that. :heart:
I look forward to reading your reading regardless.

Bright and Magical Blessings!

EmpressArwen

Me me! Well, I'm lactose intolerant and I like the moon as much as the next person....so probably not going to be me. lol

I am watching this thread with interest though. :)