Divination-1 on offer

LittleOne

I'll be interested to keep an eye on this thread too.

I do love going out for gelato cones, I don't particularly choose vanilla ice-cream but I love other vanilla desserts and the scent of vanilla. I used to have a nickname that was "Moon"....!?

Siochanai

Moonlight if not a song and correlated to the moon is a good point to me but then again I am sure most people here are as fascinated by the moon as I am. I always look at the moon when I ask for guidance. As for vanilla ice cream I like it but not enough for a huge ice cream cone I personally prefer chocolate or strawberry so I hope you find the person you connected to.

starburst_au

Muhahahah ha haw!

I'm just going to put my name down here and if anything comes up for me - most awesome.
If not, luck with whatever you come up with for whom ever.

How exciting for you to dabble :D

SB
xx

katieb

I super love vanilla, it's my fave ice cream in fact I had a huge one last night... mmmm yummy
I also have a strong star and moon connection, I need them to feel whole.
It's where I go for solace, for peace and guidance.
I just did ritual work under the light of the full moon on the of the 13th and am soo looking forward to the meteor shower on the 24th .

Or it could be LL Cool J

"tongueing you down with huh vanilla ice cream
kissing on your thighs in the moonlight"

YIKES!!

Does that make me the one, only you can answer that. :heart:
I look forward to reading your reading regardless.

Bright and Magical Blessings!

I love the LL Cool J song but with my dirty thoughts well you've got me starting my day off on the right foot lol!!

I feel that the images that came through are for you StarriKnytes, since you appeared on the dream team and then left from the group I felt a connection with you. Now like I said I'm trying to channel my thoughts to see what this will bring as I have a tendency to have psychic blurbs but can't focus on it. If these images are for someone else well please speak up

The first image that I get is a dark haired man but his back turned, I can't see his eyes or his face. His shoulders are hunched as if he's been through some rough times in his life. The words 'people have round shoulders for baring heavy loads come to mind. But I do see some eyes that are a of a profound blue, they are full of tears. Something still hurts here and I feel that there is still some waiting and hope.

The image that I'm then presented with is a tiger and it is shape shifting into a weird rabbit and then back to the tiger. Could an event in your life have made you into this tough cookie that I am sensing? Behind that tiger is a vulnerable rabbit and I'm not sure if this is part of your character? I'll need you to help me on this one.

Beautiful afraid of growing older before getting to finish all that needs to be accomplished (this image was of a clock, and it going counter clockwise?).
Image of a woman with a blue stone. I'm not familiar with stones very much but do you have many of them? The blue in my visions are astounding and very powerful.

Lastly I get the image the letters BE or JO not sure what that is or if it's for you. That's all I seem to be getting for the moment so looking forwards to your FB :)

seedcake

Can I participate too? It looks so fascinating and who knows, maybe something will come up for me? ;)

Good luck and can't wait for more things to come.

firedancer

If you still need test subjects, I'll jump in for you. :)

katieb

I am waiting for StarriKnytes to respond before going any further. ;)

Starri Knytes

Oops sorry. Busy weekend celebrating mom's 80th..

But I'm here Nao!

Starri Knytes

I love the LL Cool J song but with my dirty thoughts well you've got me starting my day off on the right foot lol!!

raaaawr :evil grin:
Now I'm sorry that my reading didn't contain more smexeh good fun!

I feel that the images that came through are for you StarriKnytes, since you appeared on the dream team and then left from the group I felt a connection with you. Now like I said I'm trying to channel my thoughts to see what this will bring as I have a tendency to have psychic blurbs but can't focus on it. If these images are for someone else well please speak up

The first image that I get is a dark haired man but his back turned, I can't see his eyes or his face. His shoulders are hunched as if he's been through some rough times in his life. The words 'people have round shoulders for baring heavy loads come to mind. But I do see some eyes that are a of a profound blue, they are full of tears. Something still hurts here and I feel that there is still some waiting and hope.

There are two men in my life both had dark hair at one time, one still does. The one who gone gray has been battling cancer. The other struggles with personal demons. The second also has blue eyes. Could it be his blue eyes that cry or mine?

The image that I'm then presented with is a tiger and it is shape shifting into a weird rabbit and then back to the tiger. Could an event in your life have made you into this tough cookie that I am sensing? Behind that tiger is a vulnerable rabbit and I'm not sure if this is part of your character? I'll need you to help me on this one.

It's true that I've been forced to put on a tough exterior, that I've been forced to fight, when in reality I would rather retreat into the safety and security of my little rabbit hole.

I get an "Alice in Wonderland" vibe when I read this. I'm not certain of the meaning here. Perhaps a laps into weakness. Wavering?

We can explore this further if I've not gotten it quite right.

Beautiful afraid of growing older before getting to finish all that needs to be accomplished (this image was of a clock, and it going counter clockwise?).
Image of a woman with a blue stone. I'm not familiar with stones very much but do you have many of them? The blue in my visions are astounding and very powerful.

I am surrounded by stones. I have Lapis and Blue Tourmaline, Blue Fluorite, Blue Celestine, Covellite, Azurite /Malachite all on my desk in front of me as well as others scattered around.
Many of these blues have strong psychic properties.

Me again *grins* I don't fear growing old, but I'm definitely not finished being young. And I do what I can to stop the clock, turn it back.

Lastly I get the image the letters BE or JO not sure what that is or if it's for you. That's all I seem to be getting for the moment so looking forwards to your FB :)

Jo is my middle name it was my father's name and Grandfather's as well (Joseph to be exact dad went by Joe) he hangs around here ;)
Bea was his mother. Does that feel right to you?

whew That was fast and easy. Which speaks to your immense talents. ((hugs))

Thank you so much this was great! :heart:

And again sorry for my tardiness.

katieb

raaaawr :evil grin:
Now I'm sorry that my reading didn't contain more smexeh good fun!

There are two men in my life both had dark hair at one time, one still does. The one who gone gray has been battling cancer. The other struggles with personal demons. The second also has blue eyes. Could it be his blue eyes that cry or mine?

It's true that I've been forced to put on a tough exterior, that I've been forced to fight, when in reality I would rather retreat into the safety and security of my little rabbit hole.

I get an "Alice in Wonderland" vibe when I read this. I'm not certain of the meaning here. Perhaps a laps into weakness. Wavering?

We can explore this further if I've not gotten it quite right.

I am surrounded by stones. I have Lapis and Blue Tourmaline, Blue Fluorite, Blue Celestine, Covellite, Azurite /Malachite all on my desk in front of me as well as others scattered around.
Many of these blues have strong psychic properties.

Me again *grins* I don't fear growing old, but I'm definitely not finished being young. And I do what I can to stop the clock, turn it back.

Jo is my middle name it was my father's name and Grandfather's as well (Joseph to be exact dad went by Joe) he hangs around here ;)
Bea was his mother. Does that feel right to you?

whew That was fast and easy. Which speaks to your immense talents. ((hugs))

Thank you so much this was great! :heart:

And again sorry for my tardiness.

Hey girl!!

The eyes that I see mourning are a cool blue color, one that I haven't seen very often on someone but I can't tell if it's a woman or a man.
I see a woman that is a strong fighter, and speaks her mind. Your spiritual being is quite powerful and you know this, don't you? You've lived more than one life (the number 136) is popping into my head but not sure why.
The names do feel right, was Bea very stern? Interesting that these two would come forth or want their names (initials) to come forwards.

Thanks again for participating this was a lot of fun! Glad that it resonated :)