I think I may have just the look that you girls want;

CPC.jpg

and if you need an honest and reputable agent;

cpd.jpg

"The world is your lobster, ladies."

firedancer

LOL Mycroft, priceless. :)

GotH

Awww Mycroft... I really LOVE my "man"icure. You must be "freak"ishly psychic! I've ALWAYS dreamed about becoming an Indian cross dresser. :p

Mycroft

Awww Mycroft... I really LOVE my "man"icure. You must be "freak"ishly psychic! I've ALWAYS dreamed about becoming an Indian cross dresser. :p
Well, if you want to match Claude Alexander Conlin, aka 'Alexander', aka 'Alexander the Crystal Seer', aka 'Alexander the Man Who Knows', and retire at 47 with a net worth of $52 million, then you may have to follow the same path he did. Which means; doing prison time for extortion, running bootleg liquor operations in a speedboat, and killing four men!

katieb

Well I just found out what doesn't look sexy on me lol! Thanks Mycroft, that was too funny!

GotH

@Mycroft ... Hmmm okay then.. Well hell yeah I'd cross dress for 52 million dollars! :laugh: Definitely NOT the other stuff though..

Sorry we did this to your thread Kat. :( I'll stop here.

celticnoodle

The Psychic Circus on/of the Sea!!! I love it. :heart:

Sign me up celtic. ;)

<runs off to pack a bag and update her passport>

Oh crap I'm in! Sounds like fun!

:laugh:okay! I'll keep ya'll in mind when/if I get this going in about another oh....5yrs! (that is when hubby will probably retire--at age 59. a wee bit early. IF we are lucky. Then, I am hoping we can snag this ideal job plan! I'll keep ya'll in mind too! :D

lol, Mycroft! I just saw your post after the above posted! :laugh: You're on as the agent! but, mind you, you'll get much less then 50% of my take. ;)

btw, I am pretty handy with a gun myself, so don't think about murdering me! :p

editing again to add, that IF Mycroft is willing to do the prison time, and we did get 52 million, I'd be willing to split THAT equally--after taxes. Hell, I'd even give Mycroft an extra mill off my portion. I'm not thatgreedy. ;)

GotH

btw, I am pretty handy with a gun myself, so don't think about murdering me! :p

LMBO! And Myckie KNOWS how good I am with a gun too so he'd doubly better watch it. :laugh:

Mycroft

I am pretty handy with a gun myself, so don't think about murdering me! :p
LMBO! And Myckie KNOWS how good I am with a gun too so he'd doubly better watch it. :laugh:
Honestly girls! If you stopped for just one second and used your psychic powers, you'd soon realise why the Honest Mycroft Psychic Talent Agency is the premier outlet for those gifted in the occult arts. Our solicitors, Messrs Grabbit & Runne will tell you as much themselves (if you can find them.)

Starri Knytes

IF Mycroft is willing to do the prison time, and we did get 52 million, I'd be willing to split THAT equally--after taxes. Hell, I'd even give Mycroft an extra mill off my portion. I'm not thatgreedy. ;)

ROFL

I`ve really tried to stay out of this even though it's my reading concerning my late grandmother that has gotten buried here. ;)

But seriously, "After Taxes" What kind of gypsy fortune teller are you?!?