Bohemian Gothic Tarot app now out

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Citizen

Winterchild 

Mine is on my iPad... Not even sure if it is available on a computer... None of my other Tarot apps are :-/
Top   #21
Citizen

GryffinSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam O View Post
I would GIVE this to someone if I knew how... That is how much I just don't want it...
It just does not work for me... Oh well, it was worth a try. I SO wish MRP had contracted with Fool's Dog!
Me too.
Top   #22
Citizen

Gulliver 

Thanks, Winterchild!
Top   #23
Citizen

Formicida 

I'm curious about the Android app. Does it contain the full text of the book? I have the cards, but missed out on getting the book, and I'd really like to read it. Despite the reservations others have posted here, I'd be interested in buying the app if it does contain full text (and if it's reasonably readable on a phone).

Thanks!
Top   #24
Citizen

Pam O 
iPad screen shots of BG app

I don't have the book here, but here are screen shots from my iPad.

This is the first time I have opened the app again since posting the day I got it. It still makes me crazy and it depresses me because I LOVE every MRP deck...

ETA: I ended up emailing these photos to myself. The only way I could figure out how to post screen shots was to do it from my computer.
Attached Images

Top   #25

Citizen

Formicida 

Thank you for those screen shots, Pam. Those are helpful. I definitely see what you mean about the large background behind the cards.

The card information is definitely more detailed than the LWB, which was my biggest question. Is there also additional non-card-specific information available through the app, as there would be in the book?

Also, can any Android users confirm that the features are the same? I really don't want to buy the app only to find out that what I wanted was an iOS-only feature.

Thanks again!
Top   #26
Citizen

Pam O 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formicida View Post
Thank you for those screen shots, Pam. Those are helpful. I definitely see what you mean about the large background behind the cards.

The card information is definitely more detailed than the LWB, which was my biggest question. Is there also additional non-card-specific information available through the app, as there would be in the book?

Also, can any Android users confirm that the features are the same? I really don't want to buy the app only to find out that what I wanted was an iOS-only feature.

Thanks again!
Yes the app has more info than the LWB that came with the deck. That would be a reason to get it. So you could pull paper cards, then look up... I detest the "readings" in the app.. That one shot I upload before (screen shot #1) is the way readings look. You never get to see all the cards in the reading in the layout. The app will not do that!

***Let me go see if I can look up the book defn of the 8 of cups.***
Oh you have got to be kidding.
"Browse" in this app is RANDOM cards, NOT in order!!!

I just sent a screen shot to myself of what "browse" looks like. When I get to my computer, I will upload it so you can see it.
Top   #27
Golden Silvery Dionna

Alta 

This is really too bad and thank you so much for the warning. If only Fools Dog had done the app, they do such a great job.
Top   #28
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.