DREAM TEAM JUNE 15-JULY 13, 2014 GROUP 1

katieb

Okay, I had a dream for you, and I have decided that rather then hold off till the end of the week to post, I'm going to go ahead and post it now.

So, in my dream there were two women, and "I" (as yourself, I'm imagining) was the younger woman. The other woman was not much older, and they were both friends but also co-workers as photographers who worked for a company that did interior decorating for homes.

The 'older' woman (not actually that old), use to take famous pictures or pictures from magazines and books and re-do them and frame them to use as pictures through out the home. The younger woman, (I/you) actually drew pictures and created things that were used for decor. Both women worked in the same building and there was a 'set-up' home area, to display their work, and these two women would walk the prospective customers through to get an idea of how their work would look in a home setting.

A customer came in (I don't really recall the first customers but recall in my dream there were two sets), and we walked them through the set up rooms to get an idea of how our work (yours and the other woman) looked. I remember walking them through the rooms and they were very impressed with both, and I also remember they seemed to be more interested in your work. Then, a second customer came in, and it was two men--very well dressed and interesting. I think you both were quite attracted to these men and wanted to really make a deep impression upon them. They were walked through the various rooms with both sets of work shown. At the end of the walk through, the two men were sitting on a couch in one room and looking at the pictures the older woman had created. It seemed that they were more interested in her work, which sort of upset you--as you had so hoped that work would win again. However, I woke up before this dream ended and I honestly do not know what they decided to go with. I just recall the heavy feeling in the pit of your stomach before I woke up.

So, I hope this makes sense to you and I am going to continue to dream for you, so may add more posts here.

I have to tell you, that I also LOVE the water and especially the ocean. I went to sleep last night dreaming of being on the beach and listening to the waves of the ocean washing ashore. There is no sound like it--as you probably know yourself, if you have been to the ocean. I fell asleep quickly and had a great sleep too.

My first thought is wow she's describing M and myself. She's my bestfriend and a little younger than I am, I also am her boss lol!
We are leaving for a trip together and i'm meeting her friends and family; but I'm afraid that they won't like me. I know it's unreasonable and i've been wondering if i'll be like the third wheel and that I will be left on my own whilst she goes off with them. That's what's coming to mind and I intensely believe this is what you're picking up on...my own insecurities of not being up to par or just basically being too shy. That's the knot I have in my belly.....
I don't think it would have to do with men as we both think the other's taste in men sucks lol.

What a great dream at capturing my anxiety, thank you!!![emoji4]

celticnoodle

wow! interesting that I picked up on that. And, thank you for the fb. I've had another dream for you last night. This one was a bit odd as it was all wrapped around a mystery!

My husband and I lived in an apartment complex and it appears there were many disappearances going on in the area in which we were living. I remember that we were standing outside with all the neighbors in the area and apparently the police were looking for a man who lived in our neighborhood, who seemingly disappeared.

I recall the hub & I were standing next to another man who lived in the same complex as we did, and we were talking about the man who had disappeared. Everyone just knew it was not going to be a good find--as this had happened quite a few times in the town already, so we were all on guard about this.

then, the next thing that happened was that the hubby & I and the neighbor we were talking to, walked back into our own complex and up a flight of stairs. On this level were about 6 apartments, ours being one of them. We went to the right - away from our apartment however, and 'broke' into a neighboring apartment that no one knew who was living there--including the management.

My husband was just sure that this person living here was responsible for the strange goings on in the area and the disappearance of the neighbor man. We were whispering between ourselves, the three of us about who lived here. I recall saying, "Shouldn't we get teh police to do this?" but the question was not answered and it felt to me like we all knew the police would not be of any help. It was up to us three!

I was very apprehensive about doing this. What if the person who lived here retaliated against us? What if he broke into our apartment and we disappeared?! :eek: I remember having this fear in the pit of my stomach as we noiselessly walked through the apartment.

The apartment was very well furnished and you could tell this person, presumably a man was well off. He (we were sure it was a man) had two fish tanks up against the wall, both with fish in them. The bigger fish tank had large yellow/brownish fish in there swimming around normally, and it was very calming to watch them. The other smaller tank had smaller, very colorful fish in it. The two were side by side, but the smaller one was almost unnoticed next to that larger one.

I think there was a large piano also in the living room area, and a table near to the door entrance of this place. On top of this table was a basket-presumably for mail and laying exposed there on top of the table next to the basket was the persons American Express card. I remember thinking we should peek at his name and write it down and the number and give it to the police, so they could track it and 'him' down.

Through out this dream, I was sure this place belonged to a man and I was nervous being in here like we were--sneaking around his place. Our apartment was just down the corridor, and it was truly unnerving!

I recall looking out the large window in the living room and we saw two of the neighborhood teen age girls, one with a camera coming up to where a lot of furniture and pictures to hang on a wall and such were laying--for trash pick up. It was good things, nothing trashy looking, and the one girl was taking a picture of a very large picture. I recall looking out the window to see what she was taking a picture of--very curiously. It was a large family tree, with everyones names nicely written in small boxes and all this was contained in a large tree. I recall thinking that it was well done--and truly a work of art. :laugh: It appeared to have many generations completed in it--at least five or six. The second girl (the one w/o a camera) was also apprehensive like me--I noticed--at poking through all this stuff and also photographing it. But, the girl w/the camera was quite bold--very much like my husband who was the lead in our little adventure of poking through this apartment of an unknown stranger.

Then, I woke up!

misser_piggit

Katieb...I've had two dreams so far but i keep waking up exhausted and fail to record them :( i know I'm connecting well with you as one i woke up thought "wow! You must really love the beach" lol i was coherent enough to recite the dream back to myself but not enough to remember in the morning. Same with the other. I'm confident i will dream more for you this week and i will definitely leave writing tools next to my bed. Kinda poopy cause i remember enough waking to know they were meant for you.

katieb

Hi!! Just wanted to tell you all that I won't have time to comment on your posts before leaving for vacation. Packing is brutal and we're leaving tomorrow bright and early. I'll come and comment as soon as I can xxx

It's off to see the ocean I go :)

celticnoodle

another dream, katieb:

I dreamed last night that I was a young late 20 something woman who was invited to a party. As this woman, I didn't have a lot and I was so excited about this party. I was dressed in a pretty black skirt and I borrowed a brown shirt to go with it and over top of that a frilly black shirt (two shirts that comlimented each other and the skirt). I had black leotards on and black shoes, and it looked really sharp. I was standing on top of my bed, so that I could see the whole look in my bureau mirror. I remember turning to and fro to get the whole look of it and I was quite happy with the look.
Then a knock on the door and I knew it was going to be trouble. I groaned and asked "Who is it?" and sure enough, it was a co-worker from work, a man, whom I was close to. His motehr and sisters needed a place to stay that night. :( "No!" I yelled, "I'm going to a party!" but he begged me and so I gave in and told him "oh, okay" knowing that this meant no party for me. I was heartbroken about that but I couldn't leave a friend in need.
Then I started another dream, where I was walking through a large airport, I think. However, there didn't seem to be people there waiting to fly somewhere. I seemed to be in a bit of a hurry trying to find where I should be. I recall running into a group of school children, about 3rd or 4th grade. They were going through all their things, but seemed to be pulling out their bedsheets and pillow cases from a backpack. (yes, it was odd in the dream too). I was leaning against this table and the little girl asked me if it was okay for her to pull the tags off them as she didn't want to get in trouble for it. "Yeah, its okay" I said, thinking to myself, "what do I care if you do that?" Just then, the adult "teacher?" showed up, pulling all the kids together and stopping them from pulling all their items out of their packs.
I moved on and now I am in a part of the same building that was holding a Christmas sale, though I knew it was not Christmas. Tables were set up everywhere with all kinds of things. I walked around and noticed my mother there with another woman and she ws picking things up. However, the small items she had grabbed didn't appear to be Christmasy at all. As she was showing the woman she was with, she said she was taking them because she felt that her husband (my dad) and brother would love them. she called them bullet somethings, which I had never heard of--and to me they looked like blocks of wood with figures carved into them. They were pretty interesting to look at but also the faces of the figures were a bit scary to look at.
I walked up till I was standing just behind them, but neither lady seemed to notice that I was standing there. It was truly as if I was there but not seen, nor heard at all. They kept talking to themselves. They were looking into an area, where there were many more items for purchase. It was sort of like looking into a window from the street to see the items on display for sale--however this was not a window -it was open. Just then a very large Mainecoon Cat, in a tortoise shell coloring came running from a shelf towards them and jumped out between them, right towards me- and then looked at them and walked away. Both women sort of jumped backwards as this cat did this--but were not fearful of him. I was not at all fearful either, and don't really recall jumping backwards either. I remember the other lady telling my mother, "That cat is a special breed, but I forget the name of it" and I chimed in, "Its a Mainecoon--they're good mousers and he is tortois colored. I know because my husbands aunt has one just like him!" but, they still ignored me as if I was not even there. (even though this is very true in real life about the cat and hubs aunt!) :p
** It was as if I was in spirit here and they truly could not see nor hear me**
So, I left them and moved along, admiring all that was for sale. I recall on one table there was a very large--like 2' high x about 4' long vehicle that resembled an ambulance and I thought to myself, "What's so Christmassy about that save that it is painted red?!" but when I looked, Santa and his elves were also painted inside as the obvious ambulance driver and people. Right next to it was a fire truck - with again Santa and the elves. I looked at that and thought of my nephew, who as a kid loved firetrucks, to the point that even as he grew older, people would buy him small trucks for his 'collection'. I remember thinking, "He'd love this!" but then moved along, not actually buying it for him. The end of this dream.

Mycroft

Katieb...this dream started with me sitting at the side of a lake, thinking that it looked like a storm was coming. I decided that I'd waited long enough and that the person I was waiting for wasn't coming so I might as well go home. I got up and started walking along the path when I suddenly noticed that a large figure was becoming discernible in the dusky light ahead of me on the path. I stopped and waited for a few moments, and then he became fully visible, almost as if he'd stepped through some gauze curtain or something. He was a very imposing Victorian gentlemen wearing top hat and tails and carrying a thick black cane, as he came right up to me I could see that he had a thick white beard and a waistcoat with a very large gold chain across it. I was suddenly aware that I felt like a small child and felt somewhat apprehensive, but as he stopped in front of me his face broke into a beaming smile and he exclaimed "Still here are you! Very good, splendid! They often leave too early you know - they don't realise you have to wait until your time comes for you." I was too embarrassed to mention that I had actually given up and was going home, but decided that it didn't seem to matter as he was here now, so there was no point in saying anything. He turned to his right and beckoned me to follow him, we went over the brow of a small hill and came to a large wooden building which seemed to be some sort of repair shed, with lots of mechanical parts lying around on the ground. We walked inside and he put his arm around me, whispering "Now watch very closely - not many people get to see this." I looked further inside the shed and could see a very old Rolls-Royce that had quite clearly had it's engine removed, and lined up behind it were a series of very old jet engines that seemed to have been taken from planes. I was puzzled as to how on earth such large engines could be fitted inside a car, and how could they possibly work, but then my credulity turned to amazement because large as the engines were, the mechanic who was taking their covers off and examining them made them appear tiny. I gasped and took a step backward in sheer awe of this gigantic individual, and at this the Victorian gentlemen began to chuckle and then remarked "Completely harmless, just let him get on and you won't feel a thing." He then took out a large pocket-watch which was on the end of the large gold chain, and as I looked at it I could see the name GILBERT on the face of the watch. Looking at me with a sly wink he whispered "I think the time has come." ...and then I woke up.

Hope you can make something out of this KatieB!

misser_piggit

I had a fantastical dream for you!

Sitting around watching tv, a public service announcement came on. The closest i can think of is tv ads for like when there's been a surplus of wild critters interacting with human areas. It'll say of what to do and not do if bears come in your yard. But in this dream :) mermaids! I was pretty excited the tv ad and was chatting away to someone unseen about how great it was mermaids were finally being honored with more rights. It was a neat dream from what i could tell they looked human with fish tales.

I'm really not sure this relates to you lol but i was thinking of ocean and watching my blue betta as i drifted off and your name immediately came to mind when i woke up.

katieb

wow! interesting that I picked up on that. And, thank you for the fb. I've had another dream for you last night. This one was a bit odd as it was all wrapped around a mystery!

My husband and I lived in an apartment complex and it appears there were many disappearances going on in the area in which we were living. I remember that we were standing outside with all the neighbors in the area and apparently the police were looking for a man who lived in our neighborhood, who seemingly disappeared.

I recall the hub & I were standing next to another man who lived in the same complex as we did, and we were talking about the man who had disappeared. Everyone just knew it was not going to be a good find--as this had happened quite a few times in the town already, so we were all on guard about this.

then, the next thing that happened was that the hubby & I and the neighbor we were talking to, walked back into our own complex and up a flight of stairs. On this level were about 6 apartments, ours being one of them. We went to the right - away from our apartment however, and 'broke' into a neighboring apartment that no one knew who was living there--including the management.

My husband was just sure that this person living here was responsible for the strange goings on in the area and the disappearance of the neighbor man. We were whispering between ourselves, the three of us about who lived here. I recall saying, "Shouldn't we get teh police to do this?" but the question was not answered and it felt to me like we all knew the police would not be of any help. It was up to us three!

I was very apprehensive about doing this. What if the person who lived here retaliated against us? What if he broke into our apartment and we disappeared?! :eek: I remember having this fear in the pit of my stomach as we noiselessly walked through the apartment.

The apartment was very well furnished and you could tell this person, presumably a man was well off. He (we were sure it was a man) had two fish tanks up against the wall, both with fish in them. The bigger fish tank had large yellow/brownish fish in there swimming around normally, and it was very calming to watch them. The other smaller tank had smaller, very colorful fish in it. The two were side by side, but the smaller one was almost unnoticed next to that larger one.

I think there was a large piano also in the living room area, and a table near to the door entrance of this place. On top of this table was a basket-presumably for mail and laying exposed there on top of the table next to the basket was the persons American Express card. I remember thinking we should peek at his name and write it down and the number and give it to the police, so they could track it and 'him' down.

Through out this dream, I was sure this place belonged to a man and I was nervous being in here like we were--sneaking around his place. Our apartment was just down the corridor, and it was truly unnerving!

I recall looking out the large window in the living room and we saw two of the neighborhood teen age girls, one with a camera coming up to where a lot of furniture and pictures to hang on a wall and such were laying--for trash pick up. It was good things, nothing trashy looking, and the one girl was taking a picture of a very large picture. I recall looking out the window to see what she was taking a picture of--very curiously. It was a large family tree, with everyones names nicely written in small boxes and all this was contained in a large tree. I recall thinking that it was well done--and truly a work of art. :laugh: It appeared to have many generations completed in it--at least five or six. The second girl (the one w/o a camera) was also apprehensive like me--I noticed--at poking through all this stuff and also photographing it. But, the girl w/the camera was quite bold--very much like my husband who was the lead in our little adventure of poking through this apartment of an unknown stranger.

Then, I woke up!
Hmmm I wonder if you're picking up the stress of my being in someone else's home. I always feel like I'm sneaking around just not comfortable because I'm not in my own home. My two girls are shy as well but one of them has more oomph and is just kinda going with the flow lol!!

katieb

I am having trouble connecting to the forum, so if my responses are few and far in between that's the reason why. Long responses are the worst to post

celticnoodle

While Katieb continues to post her feedback as she is able--I am going to go ahead and post my question and picture.

While on our kayaking adventure yesterday, we came upon a lovely blue heron. Such magnificent birds! They always seem to be so delicate looking, but yet also very powerful. They are also well balanced birds. Perhaps this is why I feel so drawn and in awe of them. At any rate, I feel that this bird is perfect for my focus point this go round. So, I am going to use a picture of a blue heron. Now, we did not take this picture--I just grabbed one off the net.

And, for my question, I am hoping ya'll can dream an answer for me regarding a relationship that is going on between me and two other people, I'll initial as "E" and "A", whom I do not have a lot of contact with, but we do get together now and again. I was going to give you an idea of why I'm asking this, but I don't want to influence your dreams in anyway. So, I'll leave it at this and see where your dreams will take you and what sort of guidance they can provide for me.

Sweet dreams everyone! :D

Attachments

• blue heron.jpg
    blue heron.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 68