DREAM TEAM JUNE 15-JULY 13, 2014 GROUP 2

celticnoodle

MELLAENN...........................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE SUNDAY, JUNE 15
BLEUDIAMOND....................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE SUNDAY, JUNE 22
LIRALEN..............................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE SUNDAY, JUNE 29
DANIELJUK..........................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE ON SUNDAY, JULY 06

REMEMBER! QUESTIONS AND FOCUS IMAGES TO BE POSTED ON SUNDAY. DREAMING CAN START IMMEDIATELY AND ALL DREAMS MUST BE POSTED BY THAT FRIDAY SO THE QUESTIONER CAN GIVE FULL FB TO THE DREAMS OVER THE WEEKEND.

Mellaenn

Oh boy, here we go! I have my dream crystals all lined up and I love the special dream journal pages that Mycroft created for us. :)

As I am the first 'dreamee' I will mull over my question and be ready to post on Sunday.

danieljuk

I am glad I am not first this time, my mind is totally blank for questions! will have to think about this :)

looking forwards to yours Melle! must get more crystals to help me dream :thumbsup:

if anyone needs it, this is mycrofts dream sheet - http://s27.postimg.org/aqel57osz/Dream_Sheet.png

Mellaenn

Mellaenn's Question for June-July Dream Team

My question this week concerns something that has been on my mind for a while; a decision I must make. In order to choose to put time into this new thing I want to pursue, I must let other activities go. It's a bit of a big deal as discontinuing these activities will effect other people.

Should I make time to study Palmistry now?

Here is a picture that I think illustrates the question fairly well! :)

Remember - the key is whether or not to do it now. I will do this, but I have limited time at the moment. This question is focused on the timing.

Thanks!

danieljuk

what a great question Melle! good choice :thumbsup:
I only know the very basics of palm reading but it's something I eventually want to study more about too!

Anyway good dream question and shall start dreaming about when is the best time to concentrate on it in your life :)

Liralen

Hello Mellaenn,

I had a dream for you last night. I dreamed I work for a boss whom I dislike intensely. He has made an appointment for me to call a mother with a sick child. I'm supposed to sell the mother a new treatment for the child, but I know it won't work. On the day I must make the phonecall, I keep putting it off - I simply can't bring myself to do it. On the same day, I hear about the death of another child, which I think the company I work at is partly responsible for. So I want to call the woman even less. I get very nervous because I know there will be an argument with my boss if I don't do it, and he's something of a bully. I also berate myself because I had promised never to get in that kind of situation again (working for a company that I find unethical and then get anxious because I can't live up to their expectations).

I think the dream may mean that some of the activities you will have to let go if you study palmistry are not really something you want to do, but you feel guilty not doing them, so you think of putting palmistry off. It might also mean you subconsiously believe there is something unethical about studying palmistry and that's why you don't allow yourself to take time for it, but I'm really not sure this applies here.

Mellaenn

Thank you for your dream, Liralen! There are some very salient points in your dream and interpretation. I will wait and disclose all at once on Saturday.:)

Liralen

Okay, thanks, I'm looking forward to that :)!

bleudiamond

: )
Mellaenn, here you go!

Well in the first dream I am in a slightly wooded area with snow everywhere. I was walking back with I guess some tools in my hand; I was retrieving stuff I needed. Anyways, I notice that there s a half-eaten something in the snow by a bush. I get the feeling I'm being watched and turn around, there is a giant lynx looking at me. It starts trotting towards me and I run. Then it starts running. I run back to the cabin and lock the door. I sitting on the floor in the cabin, I think I tripped or something and I yelled for help back to the man sitting on the couch. He turned his head over his shoulder and looked all amused, then went back to looking at the fire going in the fireplace. I'm still right near the entrance holding back some little animal telling him that the lynx will eat us both. It was looking at me with its big eyes through the door so I angrily picked up a stick and poked it so at least it would back up.

Second dream I am swimming around a steam boat in a river. It was light out but when I dove back under the water was so murky. I've got scuba gear on and someone is with me. He signals to keep going forward and I signal I can't see. I can he's a little impatient and he takes the lead. When he passes I notice he's holding a giant spear-Harpoon! lol Anyways we swim for a while and I surface and notice and we are around a bunch of whales. I'm not big on killing whales, and in the dream it felt a bit silly. I was thinking "hey, we don't even have a boat and a handheld harpoon would just manage to give it a good belly scratch." Well, first I actually thought, "hey dont kill that whale." : P

I think the two dreams mean to wait until you feel you can be prepared enough or just in general to wait on taking on something else. Lynx is a strategic hunter, using its energy wisely. I think you need a good strategy, know what you really want. I think it is also a keeper of secrets. : ) In the second dream, I feel like a whale is something very big to take on, learning palm reading...I felt like the whale couldn't be slain with the current situation. I think you should wait until you can get everything together in a better condition. I think maybe a month or a couple of months.

I hope this makes any amount of sense to you. : )

danieljuk

sorry for the delay in posting this but had an interesting dream week for you Melle :) on a different note I once had a palm reading from a guy online. He was highly recommended online, supposed to be one of the best. He is always travelling around doing readings at different events and so I chose to just get it online and scanned in my palms. He was very obsessed in his reading method by the finger tips! In his reading style I found him really creepy! honestly and he seemed to use clairvoyance as well as palmistry. However some of the things he said in quite a bonkers reading seem to be coming true ;)

This week was quite difficult with dreams, I dreamt every night but two of the dreams I think were for me in content and also found it hard to remember them! All the symbols and images in my dreams this week are from content and media have I have watched or seen in the last two weeks. It was all fresh in my mind. Found that intriguing but it only picked some of the images that I had seen, so there is symbolism to them.

Dream 1:- near the beginning of the week I was not fully asleep and so it's sort of a dream but I was thinking of the picture and time question at the time. I saw an alarm clock like a Disney type character. It had a big face and 2 big bells on the top but it also had a face and hands and feet, like it could dance around. It seemed a sweet cartoonish character. I was near it and the bells starting going off in a deafening noise. My positive feelings to it turned negative, it was annoying. I had a mental image of the annoying clock going off with a red circle around it and line through the middle. It was a striking image.

interpretation - there is anxiety here about timing running out to learn palmistry but I am not sure if currently is the right time! don't worry about this, the time will come when it is the right time to learn. this is not a time sensitive thing. There might be other things to concentrate on :) when I was writing out my pen notes for this, this part of a quote got stuck in my head All good things come in due time. so don't do palmistry now just because you are anxious about time. Do it when it seems the best time and you can put your all on to it. Perhaps you have too much at the moment :)

I had two dreams after this but I really think they are for me. My intuition normally tells me who the dream is for and the first and last dreams are for you. I can barely remember the two middle dreams but one was about dealing with a really difficult celebrity (not revealed who it actually was) in a run down derelict place and the other was about my super cute nephew. Both were dealing with problems in theme but I can barely remember then and think they were messages to me.

Anyway had a second interesting dream for you last night which was longer than the first...

Dream 2:- I dreamt of a snake chasing me around an abandoned theme park. Both the snake and the theme park are images in my mind from the last week that I have seen. The snake is a large pale snake but I once had a dream about a snake chasing me that was a clear anxiety dream. It was a huge cartoon large snake, this snake seemed more real and not cartoony but still threatening. The theme park was an old one in the UK that went bankrupt. I was looking at images and all that is left now are concentrate foundations, everything has gone! The snake was chasing me abound this derelict place which was a mix of concrete and nature reclaiming the area. I was leading running away in a group but there was other people behind me in a group, a mix of men and women who were undisclosed. I think you were one of the people in the group Melle.

The dream had two endings. Earlier in the night I dreamt that we turned around as a group and realised that this snake type is a constricter type snake, it's not one with fangs and venom. It seemed to have no desire to squeeze us and so was no threat at all! we stopped and it was friendly. We were running from a perceived fear. This morning I was replaying the snake chasing again but the dream had a different ending. This time a creature came which I think was a Fox and fought the snake in an abandoned concrete square area that was like an old tennis court type place. They had a fight. The fox was protecting us.

interpretation - I suffer from anxiety and have anxiety dreams a lot and this is very similar to my style when worried but think these are for you! the snake chasing is so anxiety again like the clock. This time it's about hidden fears and worries. Maybe temptation. What happens if you start learning palmistry, do you have room for another thing in your life to do with divination? where will it fit in? will you have time? are you taking on too much? The theme park was totally derelict and abandoned. Perhaps you fear you will have no fun or relaxation and rest in your life. When will you have time for that? dream one ended with the realisation that it's not scary but dream two ended with this animal fight. I saw this as a Lenormand combination and Snake + Fox means to becareful about a female rival. They could be a schemer or liar. I am not sure if that has anything to do with your palmistry interest but becareful of a rival!

The dreams seemed quite serious and full of anxiety but I think they are making a bigger thing out of a bigger thing, it's not really that bad! if you don't have time for it you just won't be able to fit it into your life. No need to worry about it.

so in answer to the question Should I make time to study Palmistry now? I think for me the answer is no. It's not the right time there will be a better time in future, be patient! you should use that time to add some fun and relaxation in your life (I think there was a message something like that in my dreams in the last dream circle, I think it was for you. make time for some fun!). hope this helps you Melle :heart: