clover and clouds?

Warpainter

Clouds is typically a quite negative card but I heard that Clover + Clouds is Euphoria!

what say you?

andybc

Personally, I have never heard that and it does not make sense to me either.

Traditionally the Cloverleaf means happiness and joy and an end to periods of loneliness, especially when it is near your card. However when it is with the Clouds it predicts loneloiness and that difficulties worsen or appear in your life.

Euphoria is something more like the Lilies and the Sun together. Cloverleaf and Birds can be excitement and double the happiness/luck, but I wouldn't necessarily think euphoria.

danieljuk

I'm not sure about euphoria! I would see the Clover as a bit of luck in a bad time or when things don't seem clear.

In Treppner's course the combo is described as "justified hope"

danieljuk

I think if I have got the course philosophy right Andy, she has 'Clouds' as a neutral card and takes on what is around it.

Been thinking about your combo warpainter and I suddenly could see why it could be euphoria, drug type hazy clouds type thing. It's literal. I'm still not sure though because Clover doesn't really have that link, garden or flowers / bouquet with clouds perhaps.

tarotlova

My Take

If the Clover is facing the light side of the Cloud, it means your luck is changing for the better if it faces the dark side of the Cloud you will go through some sort of tough time but the good qualities of the Clover softens it. It will not have such a bad outcome, perhaps a change for the better that you can't see right now.:)

Village Witch

I have a habit of calling the Clouds card Fog instead of Clouds.

I read the two-card combination Clover + Clouds as a bit of unexpected luck coming your way. Perhaps a small bonus of some kind as I sometimes read Clover as money. I might also read the combination as something that put a bit of a damper on your day. Perhaps you planned a picnic and weather turned cloudy with a rain shower or two.

claire1805

Clouds is typically a quite negative card but I heard that Clover + Clouds is Euphoria!

what say you?

The Clover/Clouds combination, in my opinion, can possibly mean an opportunity/gamble that might not be as good as it appears to be, the Cloud casting a shady feel over it... You don't know what might come out of this unexpected luck/opportunity/chance.

Hope this helps!

Warpainter

The Clover/Clouds combination, in my opinion, can possibly mean an opportunity/gamble that might not be as good as it appears to be, the Cloud casting a shady feel over it... You don't know what might come out of this unexpected luck/opportunity/chance.

Hope this helps!

Thank you and everyone for answering, I don't have much feedback to give but I really appreciate everyone's insights!

GotH

I'm with Claire..

How about: Misunderstood luck or some luck that will leave you confused.