What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

RiverRunsDeep

Still impatiently awaiting my Silhouettes. And, because I am so impatient, I have now just ordered the Sacred India and the Liminal. And also preordered the Hekate. :bugeyed:

Libra 58

I got my Mibramig Magical Tarot last Friday, and it´s a funny and joyful deck!

lightpers

Dame Darcy, Osho Zen, Margarete Petersen is on the way, can't wait to meet them :)

Meanwhile the postman brought Prisma Visions, so happy!

Barleywine

Dame Fortune's Wheel just arrived. Beautiful deck! I think I'll ignore the illustrations on the pips for now and read them the same way I read TdM pips.

HearthCricket

Two decks I have been wanting for a long time, but money kept going elsewhere and I kept putting it off.

Quan Yin Oracle
The Wild Unknown

I simply cannot wait for these! :D

Libra 58

I have just bought two decks that I wanted for a long time. It's "Art Nouveau Tarot" by Matt Myers and "Faerie Tarot" by Nathalie Hertz. Beautiful and colourful.

G6

Received Sun and Moon Tarot in the mail today and just opened it. Cool deck. Looking forward to learning something new with the Thoth influence and other symbolism.

Barleywine

Night Sun Tarot

Amazon just got them back in stock and already there are only three left (well, now two :))

hedface

Anxiously awaiting the Japaridze deck! Monday can't come quick enough

PirateQueen

Because I clearly have impulse control issues...Mary-El and Daniloff will be coming to live with me shortly.