What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

illyria

Because I clearly have impulse control issues...Mary-El and Daniloff will be coming to live with me shortly.

I'm clapping my hands in glee! I love the Daniloff, too. Did you get the full deck?

JankaV

Still impatiently awaiting my Silhouettes. And, because I am so impatient, I have now just ordered the Sacred India and the Liminal. And also preordered the Hekate. :bugeyed:

where did you find sacred India?? (can I ask that here?)

PirateQueen

I'm clapping my hands in glee! I love the Daniloff, too. Did you get the full deck?

Yup, all 81 cards of it. I'm really excited to get it! Actually it was your favourite decks listed in your profile that sent me down that particular rabbit hole. I didn't know that one, so I looked it up and then one thing led to another...

illyria

Yup, all 81 cards of it. I'm really excited to get it! Actually it was your favourite decks listed in your profile that sent me down that particular rabbit hole. I didn't know that one, so I looked it up and then one thing led to another...

I am a proud enabler! Congratulations, PirateQueen. I fervently hope it resonates with you as much as it did with me.

Nemia

Dame Darcy's gorgeous Mermaid Deck just arrived. I'm over the moon!!! Love this deck. I can't wait to get to know it better.

And how wonderful to see my name written in her lovely ornamental handwriting on the envelope. I wish she's do tuck boxes with names written on them...

I HAVE to stop buying decks, this must be the last for a LONG time. But I had to have it!!!

illyria

I braved the scorching summer sun to go to the post office and claim my Röhrig and Holy Light. They're beautiful in their own unique way. I've always thought they were impenetrable, but some studying and note-taking might help with that.

Cocobird55

Just ordered The Fountain Tarot. They have added a PayPal button to their website!

cosita

Ellis Deck and Daniloff are coming my way shortly. I've been jonesing for these two for ages now, so I'm super stoked!

BlueLotus

My Delphi Tarot deck will be here soon; I can hardly wait. :cool3:

lightpers

Da Vinci LoS and Tarot of The Nymphs just arrive!