What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

littlethings

Just got Jolanda and Epinal! :)

PattyMc

Dame Darcy Mermaid tarot on its way! Tried to resist...really I did :bugeyed: but it kept calling out to me so I had to order it. I'm not a mermaid person, well I don't think I'm a mermaid person, we shall see how we get along.

Patty

urbandryad

Londa. *breaths* Londa Londa Londa Londa! *breaths again* Soon we will be reunited and a tear in my soul will be mended. *does a cheerful dance*

theEnigma

After a little haitus due to moving/ starting a new job- I went a little happy with the purchase button lately. I recently backed the BRuT deck and Arcana Playing Cards- fun to kind of forget about them and enjoy the surprise of receiving decks later in the post.

I just ordered the Radiant tin and Pamela commemorative set and have heard that I have a package from Baba (presumably my Signed decks) and an Ostara at my home state, but won't be back there for some time:-( .

I also just received today one of the last 15 2nd edition Tarot of Prague & bag from MRP.
When I saw these were going to go on sale I did a quick search and found a used ToP for a good price and snatched it up as I didn't think I'd be able to win one of the 15.
Since this has been on wish list for a long time, I then wanted a companion book and found a kit with book and 'damaged box/ shrinkwrap ' and took a gamble.
Imagine my surprise when the darn thing showed up today and appears to be a sealed 1st edition ToP.
It took all of my will power not to rip into it, but the collector in me wants to try and keep it pristine in the box (yeah right)....
In my wildest dreams, I never thought I'd own one copy of this deck, let alone a 1st edition.
So to celebrate- I bought a bunch of bags on the Baba store.... I have a serious problem.

AnemoneRosie

I'm patiently waiting for my Paulina Tarot to come in the mail.
Did you know that US Games won't ship to Canada? My version is coming from the UK. This adds a few week to the mailing time. I'm trying to believe that this is the universe's attempt at teaching me patience but it's hard.

urbandryad

Oooh, @AnemoneRosie you should have gotten it on Amazon.ca, http://www.amazon.ca/Paulina-Tarot-...&qid=1430589144&sr=8-1&keywords=paulina+tarot

Eh, I got a lot of my tarot either from Chapters.ca or Amazon.ca and there's usually a lot of nice things there, but Amazon sometimes has it if Chapters doesn't. Chapters and Amazon also have free shipping options, depending on how much you buy.

I bought Mystic Faerie tarot yesterday, and still waiting for Londa, and also my A'HA deck I won in the subscribers contest. Excited!

Arimaya

Having been away from AT for a while, and looking back over my "wishlist" from back then...I went a bit click happy on a couple of the "ooooh yesss why did I not buy that then!" ones...

Lunatic Tarot (thank you, ebay and yet *urk* most I have ever paid for a deck) I will love it and pet it. Gently. The precious.

Cruel Thing
Deviant Moon borderless -- not really in a dark mood, so a bit nervous at these two coming my way unexpected.

and sucker for Tesla -- backed the Tarot of Brass & Steam, but that'll be a few months...

Also @urbandryan wow. Londa - never heard of it but hmmmmm. Like!

Tigerangel

Been having an itch for a new deck so just ordered Shadowscapes should be here for Friday and my daughter said she would buy me the under the roses lenormand next week :)

skyfiery

I gave up fighting the urge for over a year and finally purchased a Wild Unknown. Can't wait for it to get here. :)

moonspirit

Daughters of the moon tarot. :)