What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

Asher

Finally....

I got around to ordering a copy of the Baroque Bohemian Cats mini deck. It arrived from Prague yesterday! The deck is the perfect travel size and the Tarot reading cat bag is wonderful.

So glad I got one while there were still some left!

Padma

The Bohemian Animal Tarot and Nature Whispers Oracle just arrived. Mega squee! :)

Thanks to you, the postman will soon bring me the Boho Animal Tarot. Holy enabling, HearthCricket!

MoonGypsy

Thanks to you, the postman will soon bring me the Boho Animal Tarot. Holy enabling, HearthCricket!

So far i haven't been able to be enabled by the Boho Animal Tarot...
And i love Boho and Animals...

Let's see, in order to stay on topic...
Do i have anything coming in the post? i have a pre-ordered
Fairy Lenormand by Marcus Katz and Tallie Goodwin, but i don't think that is
coming until the end of the month.

i did receive a few wonderful trade packages recently. :)

ETA: OH Gawdess! i just went and looked at the Boho Animal Tarot images again...
i must have seen something different or i was remembering the images wrongly....
This is a MUST have for me...oh good grief....Now i am lusting for both the Dame Darcy
And the Boho Animal. i should be wearing blinders....:eek:

Padma

I hear you, and I agree, MoonGypsy!

On topic - can't wait till the Wagner Ring Cycle deck gets cut and mailed. 28 May is the release date. Oh, so slow! I have had it pre-ordered since January!

FLizarraga

A Kickstarter/Indiegogo year

This year, I backed both Robert Place's 4th edition of the Alchemical Tarot and our very own Babalon's Tabula Mundi, so it looks like I'll have two new juicy, richly symbolic decks by the end of the summer. I can't wait! :D

(Also backed the Isidore, which came and went. An otherworldly beauty, but not for me. And the Empress Tarot, which was promising, but alas, never came into being.)

Nica

I received my copy of the Poisoncage Tarot minors. They don't blend seamlessly with the first edition major arcana cards that came out some years ago, but they are lovely. The cards are huge.

I also received the Hello Kitty Tarot, a Greenwood I have to end back, and I am expecting tarot bags from Baba Studio to house new decks in.

Arimaya

I received my copy of the Poisoncage Tarot minors. They don't blend seamlessly with the first edition major arcana cards that came out some years ago, but they are lovely. The cards are huge.

I also received the Hello Kitty Tarot, a Greenwood I have to end back, and I am expecting tarot bags from Baba Studio to house new decks in.

Nica, I would love to know how you like the Poisoncage as a whole and more on the "not blending" -- I am lusting after that, but shipping, oye.

littlethings

TdM Madenie should be here tomorrow :)

2_Journey

I just ordered LS the Ghosts Tarot. I've been eyeing it for a while but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. Not sure how I feel about the art yet, but the scenes look evocative that I'm already having ideas for spreads I want to do with it. I'm excited!

Cocobird55

I pre-ordered the Impressionist Tarot on Amazon. Got a gift card for Mothers day from my daughter. I have already had Sulis do a custom-made bag for it. Can't wait until they both arrive.