New book via post

foolMoon

Just received this book via post.

"Living The Qabalistic Tarot - Applying an Ancient Oracle to the Challenges of Modern Life" by Amber Jayanti

What book(s) arrived to you, or have you ordered today (recently)?
There is a similar thread in Tarot Decks Forum.

The Happy Squirrel

(1) The Way of the Tarot (by A. Jodorowsky)
(2) The Fool's Journey (by R. Place)
(3) Tarot - Open Reading (Ban-Dov)
(4) Meditations on the Tarot (anonymous)
(5) The Esoteric Tarot (Ronald Decker)
(6) Symbols of Transformation (Collected works of CG Jung Vol 5)

Onion Budgie

Mary K. Greer's "21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card" arrived on Monday. I'm enjoying working through the exercises.

Samweiss

Tarot & Astrology: Pursuit of Destiny by Muriel Bruce Hasbrouck. She was student of both Crowley and Paul Foster Case apparently. Seems like an interesting read.

Freddie

This book is nothing short of beautiful. I could read this a million times and still 'feel something' whilst reading it. I wish she would write one about the minor arcana.

Everyone that loves Tarot should read this book.

Freddie

foolMoon

Tarot & Astrology: Pursuit of Destiny by Muriel Bruce Hasbrouck. She was student of both Crowley and Paul Foster Case apparently. Seems like an interesting read.

This book is nothing short of beautiful. I could read this a million times and still 'feel something' whilst reading it. I wish she would write one about the minor arcana.

Everyone that loves Tarot should read this book.

Freddie

I have ordered this book now based on your recommendations.

Samweiss

Freddie, that's some high praise! I ordered this book without knowing much about it. But now I have high expectations.

foolMoon

Tarot & Astrology: Pursuit of Destiny by Muriel Bruce Hasbrouck

This book arrived today via post. It is a small book, but the content seem very interesting and useful. Quick scan through the book, I think it is talking about Astrological cycles, aspects of Zodiac signs and related Tarot cards and their meanings. Excellent. Thank you for the recommendation. Glad I ordered it.

Freddie

Just to clarify, I was commenting on Living The Qabalistic Tarot - Applying an Ancient Oracle to the Challenges of Modern Life" by Amber Jayanti. Those are all good books though.

Freddie