Tarot Forum    


One Card - One Sentence Game #73


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
HeatherRose's Avatar
HeatherRose  HeatherRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Jun 2014
Location: CT, USA
Posts: 889
HeatherRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
q: his feelings for me tomorrow
Eight of Cups
Like he is ready to move on to something new, even though he doesn't know what.

Q: How will Z behave this weekend when we are all together?
Top   #1961
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
4 swords

keep away, keep to yourself..rest

q: his feelings for me tomorrow
He will pout over something, somehow feel shunned by you

Four of pents

As above
Top   #1962
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Page of Wands
You are capable of creating happiness and a lively environment for yourself.

---

How will SG feel when he sees that picture I post?
It will stir instant affection and love feeling, an outpour


Ace of cups
Top   #1963
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherRose View Post
Eight of Cups
Like he is ready to move on to something new, even though he doesn't know what.

Q: How will Z behave this weekend when we are all together?
Knight of Cups
A bit zany or romantic, wants to the center of attention.

How will SG feel when he sees that picture I post?
Top   #1964
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Page of Wands
You are capable of creating happiness and a lively environment for yourself.

---

How will SG feel when he sees that picture I post?
page coin

very interested and taken

q: will he keep his distance from now on
Top   #1965
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Well, despite challenges he is getting everything done

Five of wands

How will my fiance react to SJs desires to marry me?
King of Pentacles
He will try to secure you and convince you he is the one.
Top   #1966
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
page coin

very interested and taken

q: will he keep his distance from now on
Knight of Cups
No, it won't deter him from being in your good company.

---

Will SG attempt to reach out (message/like etc) when he sees that photo?
Top   #1967
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Knight of Cups
No, it won't deter him from being in your good company.

---

Will SG attempt to reach out (message/like etc) when he sees that photo?
10 coins (then king coins)

there is a strong message about work or family legacy here ..unsure how this relates to your question though..

q: is he deterred by me
Top   #1968
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
10 coins (then king coins)

there is a strong message about work or family legacy here ..unsure how this relates to your question though..

q: is he deterred by me
King of Wands

No, he does give you thought, but you don't hold him back

What does A think of me?
Top   #1969
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
King of Wands

No, he does give you thought, but you don't hold him back

What does A think of me?
9 of Coins

That you are lovely and independent and secure.

What will happen over the course of the rest of the year?
Top   #1970

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.