One Card - One Sentence Game #73


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
King of Wands

No, he does give you thought, but you don't hold him back

What does A think of me?
Five of wands
A strong competitor that they need to defend against.

---

Will SG not contact me after I post that pic?
Top   #1971
Aaliha  Aaliha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,806
Aaliha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of wands
A strong competitor that they need to defend against.

---

Will SG not contact me after I post that pic?
6 wands

it seems he will make a point of wanting to contact you to talk about the picture

will I receive that call from S this winter?
Top   #1972
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of wands
A strong competitor that they need to defend against.

---

Will SG not contact me after I post that pic?
7 cups

no I don't think so because they'll be left in disbelief,,unsure what to think!!

q: does B fancy N?
Top   #1973
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of wands
A strong competitor that they need to defend against.

---

Will SG not contact me after I post that pic?
He wont but not Because he wont want to but he will be observing you closely

Devil

How will my fiance feel when i soothen him that he should worry about SJ?
Top   #1974
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliha View Post
6 wands

it seems he will make a point of wanting to contact you to talk about the picture

will I receive that call from S this winter?
Knight of Swords
Yes, unexpectedly but may be in a rush.

---

What will SG talk to me about the picture?
Top   #1975
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
7 cups

no I don't think so because they'll be left in disbelief,,unsure what to think!!

q: does B fancy N?
I think they do but for their own ego


Five of wands

as above
Top   #1976
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
7 cups

no I don't think so because they'll be left in disbelief,,unsure what to think!!

q: does B fancy N?
Temperance
They do feel they get along well with N, a connection is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
He wont but not Because he wont want to but he will be observing you closely

Devil

How will my fiance feel when i soothen him that he should worry about SJ?
Ace of Pentacles
He will feel stable, worry less and focus on committing to you deeper.

---

Will SJ tell KK about the photo?
Top   #1977
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Temperance
They do feel they get along well with N, a connection is there.



Ace of Pentacles
He will feel stable, worry less and focus on committing to you deeper.

---

Will SJ tell KK about the photo?
ace wand

yes they will very promptly

q: what did S think of me this afternoon
Top   #1978
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
ace wand

yes they will very promptly

q: what did S think of me this afternoon
Lovers
S felt a connection to you, that you were on the same page with them

---

How will KK feel if SG inform them of the photo/profile?
Top   #1979
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
9 of Coins

That you are lovely and independent and secure.

What will happen over the course of the rest of the year?
Knight of cups
Someone will sweep you off your feet.

as above
Top   #1980

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.