One Card - One Sentence Game #74


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
9 of cups: was it a selfie? he thought you looked cute


q: how can I attract him further
Be very honest and transparent

Sun

Will i manage to soothen my fiances jealousy?
Top   #281
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Be very honest and transparent

Sun

Will i manage to soothen my fiances jealousy?
The High Priestess

Yes, you have the intuition and skills to make him feel more at ease and trust you.

What will finally come to fruition for me?
Top   #282
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
What will finally come to fruition for me?
Seven of Wands
Resolve a conflict that has been going on for long time.

---

Something positive coming up?
Top   #283
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Seven of Wands
Resolve a conflict that has been going on for long time.

---

Something positive coming up?
You will triumph in a matter important to you

Six of wands

And how will my fiance soothen my jealousy?
Top   #284
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
You will triumph in a matter important to you

Six of wands

And how will my fiance soothen my jealousy?
Five of Swords
He will ignore any other females seeking his attention to give you peace of mind.

---

In what matter will I attain triumph?
Top   #285
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of Swords
He will ignore any other females seeking his attention to give you peace of mind.

---

In what matter will I attain triumph?
8 of swords rx

A matter that has restricted you and caused a feeling of hopelessness.

Does G really have that illness?
Top   #286
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
8 of swords rx

A matter that has restricted you and caused a feeling of hopelessness.

Does G really have that illness?
Nine of Cups
It does seem so, but they may have exaggerated it a little.

---

How exactly will this triumph transpire?
Top   #287
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Nine of Cups
It does seem so, but they may have exaggerated it a little.

---

How exactly will this triumph transpire?
8 of swords rx ( I kid you not) let's clarify 5 of cups

You will free yourself upon realization of a disappointment, regret, and sadness.

Will he recover?
Top   #288
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
8 of swords rx ( I kid you not) let's clarify 5 of cups

You will free yourself upon realization of a disappointment, regret, and sadness.

Will he recover?
Nine of Swords
Only if G is optimistic and proactively seeking recovery instead of expecting dommsday.

---

I thought I have realized and accepted the disappointment, what else have I not done in regards to that?
Top   #289
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Nine of Swords
Only if G is optimistic and proactively seeking recovery instead of expecting dommsday.

---

I thought I have realized and accepted the disappointment, what else have I not done in regards to that?
To realize whatever happened was not your fault

Six of swords

Will my fiance know that he is my rock?
Top   #290
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.