One Card - One Sentence Game #74


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Nine of Swords
Only if G is optimistic and proactively seeking recovery instead of expecting dommsday.

---

I thought I have realized and accepted the disappointment, what else have I not done in regards to that?
King of coins

There is a business savvy man who is capable of helping you and he has a lot to offer; consult with him.

Does W desire to marry E?
Top   #291
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
To realize whatever happened was not your fault

Six of swords

Will my fiance know that he is my rock?
Three of Cups
Yes, he does know that, he also knows you are his true love, best friend and everything to him.
Top   #292
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
King of coins

There is a business savvy man who is capable of helping you and he has a lot to offer; consult with him.

Does W desire to marry E?
Death
W is ready for this massive change.

---

Is this business savvy man/king coins - SG?
Top   #293
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Death
W is ready for this massive change.

---

Is this business savvy man/king coins - SG?
2 of wands rx

No, I think he is someone whom you may know but have not considered.

Why does W want E?
Top   #294
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
2 of wands rx

No, I think he is someone whom you may know but have not considered.

Why does W want E?
Ace of Pentacles
W sees a solid future in E, it just seems right to commit to E.

---

Any hint as to this person I know but not considered?
Top   #295
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ace of Pentacles
W sees a solid future in E, it just seems right to commit to E.

---

Any hint as to this person I know but not considered?
Emperor

Oh my, i think it very well is SG

Will my life get better soon? I feel like im dying here :-(
Top   #296
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Emperor

Oh my, i think it very well is SG

Will my life get better soon? I feel like im dying here :-(
Five of Cups
Just let go of the sad things and focus on the good ones and things will get better.


Not sure if that's a fair reading so will ask again -
any hint as to who this King of coins is? (how did I come to knowing them)
Top   #297
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of Cups
Just let go of the sad things and focus on the good ones and things will get better.


Not sure if that's a fair reading so will ask again -
any hint as to who this King of coins is? (how did I come to knowing them)
I dont know of a how but they fame in your life suddenly and just took your breath away.

Tower

Once we reunite will.other men respect the fact that i belong to my man and not hit on me?
Top   #298
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
I dont know of a how but they fame in your life suddenly and just took your breath away.

Tower

Once we reunite will.other men respect the fact that i belong to my man and not hit on me?
6 of Wands

They'll still hit on you, but it'll be more like just flirting with the pretty girl for fun, not to get her.

What did this person from my past think of me before?
Top   #299
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
6 of Wands

They'll still hit on you, but it'll be more like just flirting with the pretty girl for fun, not to get her.

What did this person from my past think of me before?
Hermit
That you have the tendency to isolate yourself and withdraw into your own world.

---

Other good things coming into my life soon?
Top   #300
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.