One Card - One Sentence Game #74


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice_in_wonderland View Post
7 of swords
she doesn't trust you and is very cautious around you or for some reason thinks that one should be cautious with you.
~
how will R react when i express my willingness to meet ez?
five of Pentacles
R will feel left out and disappointed.

---

Is this King of coins George?
Top   #411
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
five of Pentacles
R will feel left out and disappointed.

---

Is this King of coins George?
2 cups

if already you share a tender connection with George, I'd say yes...

q: ME's true feelings for me
Top   #412
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
2 cups

if already you share a tender connection with George, I'd say yes...

q: ME's true feelings for me
Ace of Coins
Stable, solid and ready for deeper commitment.

Em no, George is a platonic friend, is this King of coins SG then?
Top   #413
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ace of Coins
Stable, solid and ready for deeper commitment.

Em no, George is a platonic friend, is this King of coins SG then?
Judgement rx
In this instance, no, the king of coins is not representing SG either - it may take awhile to figure out who the kind of coins represents.

Has C been thinking about visiting anymore, or has the idea lost traction?
Top   #414
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Judgement rx
In this instance, no, the king of coins is not representing SG either - it may take awhile to figure out who the kind of coins represents.

Has C been thinking about visiting anymore, or has the idea lost traction?
Nine of Cups
No, the idea is still pretty much lodged in their hearts.

---

Is this King of coins Deric by chance?
Top   #415
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Nine of Cups
No, the idea is still pretty much lodged in their hearts.

---

Is this King of coins Deric by chance?
Strength
Although I usually take this card as a yes, I think that it is actually saying you are getting warmer to figuring out who it is but I'm not convinced it is Deric.

Will the new employee be well liked and do a better job than me?
Top   #416
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Strength
Although I usually take this card as a yes, I think that it is actually saying you are getting warmer to figuring out who it is but I'm not convinced it is Deric.

Will the new employee be well liked and do a better job than me?
Star
Yes, she will become sort of a star employee.

---

Could it be er that guy who does LD?
Top   #417
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Star
Yes, she will become sort of a star employee.

---

Could it be er that guy who does LD?
Page of Cups
Nah, the guy who does LD is better represented by the page of cups.

Is my job at risk by the new employee?
Top   #418
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Page of Cups
Nah, the guy who does LD is better represented by the page of cups.

Is my job at risk by the new employee?
Three of Swords

No not at risk but there might be a conversation about others being let go that might make you feel vulnerable

Q: Did he come around to my desk to walk with me?
Top   #419
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Three of Swords

No not at risk but there might be a conversation about others being let go that might make you feel vulnerable

Q: Did he come around to my desk to walk with me?
Ten of Swords
I'd say no, unless you were having a meltdown or being too busy that time.

---

what should I do to discover who this King of coins is?
Top   #420
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.