One Card - One Sentence Game #74


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
4 of Swords
No, I think they'll get bored with it and withdraw

What do I need to know about us today?
Queen of Wands
That things will get interesting and lively soon.

as above
Top   #661
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post

Should I keep selling at the same price for those stuff until this weekend?
Ace of Swords
This makes me think that you should cut the prices slightly.

In what way will things get interesting and lively soon?
Top   #662
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Ace of Swords
This makes me think that you should cut the prices slightly.

In what way will things get interesting and lively soon?
Ace of Cups rx
You will get wrapped up in an emotional drama.

Has he thought about me today?
Top   #663
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Has he thought about me today?
7 of Pentacles
Yes, as he was resting from his work you were on his mind and he is wondering what to do about you two.


What will that emotional drama be about?
Top   #664
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
7 of Pentacles
Yes, as he was resting from his work you were on his mind and he is wondering what to do about you two.


What will that emotional drama be about?
Two of Wands rx
One person may not be good at articulating their needs leading to a feeling of loss of influence causing them to act out.

What conclusion did they come to on what they should do about us?
Top   #665
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Two of Wands rx
One person may not be good at articulating their needs leading to a feeling of loss of influence causing them to act out.

What conclusion did they come to on what they should do about us?
8 of Swords

They feel that they are not n any position to do anything but let you do as you do.

What will be the outcome after this delay?
Top   #666
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
8 of Swords

They feel that they are not n any position to do anything but let you do as you do.

What will be the outcome after this delay?
Chariot
After the delay things wiill move quickly in the right direction as the options have been considered and the right one will become clear.

If I do nothing also will they become pro-active and make a move?
Top   #667
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Chariot
After the delay things wiill move quickly in the right direction as the options have been considered and the right one will become clear.

If I do nothing also will they become pro-active and make a move?
Four of Cups
Seems unlikely for the moment being.

---

Is Sg my future husband? (OK sorry I really have nothing else to read on but I love exchanging..)
Top   #668
aliceinwonderland's Avatar
aliceinwonderland  aliceinwonderland is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Feb 2014
Location: Stansted, Essex, UK
Posts: 1,997
aliceinwonderland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Four of Cups
Seems unlikely for the moment being.

---

Is Sg my future husband? (OK sorry I really have nothing else to read on but I love exchanging..)

OK Miss HappyTree....I'm gonna say no. And one of you will be disappointed.

*5 of cups*

Does he want to commit to me? Or play the field?
Top   #669
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliceinwonderland View Post
OK Miss HappyTree....I'm gonna say no. And one of you will be disappointed.

*5 of cups*

Does he want to commit to me? Or play the field?
I'd say commit - sensitive to the aspects of all parts of the situation

King of swords

- where is he?
Top   #670
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.