BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post

How will my fiance feel knowing į was in P with SJ?
Fool
He will feel foolish for being kept in the dark about it at the time.

What do I need to know about us today?
Top   #921
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Fool
He will feel foolish for being kept in the dark about it at the time.

What do I need to know about us today?
That Your bond iš quite tight despite it seeming otherwise at times.

Lovers


How else would my fiance feel knowing į was in P with SJ?
Top   #922
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post

How else would my fiance feel knowing į was in P with SJ?
7 of Cups
He will feel that all the masks and pretences have come off and that he is now seeing the true picture.

What else do I need to know?
Top   #923
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
7 of Cups
He will feel that all the masks and pretences have come off and that he is now seeing the true picture.

What else do I need to know?
You need to know that Your talent in Your art iš unique and that you need to develop it further for it to.make you.shine

Sun

Um...will my fiance think something happened between SJ and Į in P?
Top   #924
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
You need to know that Your talent in Your art iš unique and that you need to develop it further for it to.make you.shine

Sun

Um...will my fiance think something happened between SJ and Į in P?
3 of cups

He will simply think that a good time was had amongst friends.

Will I be offered the job at K?
Top   #925
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
3 of cups

He will simply think that a good time was had amongst friends.

Will I be offered the job at K?
Į do think you will nineveh

Ace of cups

Would SJ let me stay with him during the night?
Top   #926
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Į do think you will nineveh

Ace of cups

Would SJ let me stay with him during the night?
3 of cups

Yes, so long as the situation seems like a normal social get together.

If I accept the job at K will I be able to keep my current job?
Top   #927
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
3 of cups

Yes, so long as the situation seems like a normal social get together.

If I accept the job at K will I be able to keep my current job?
Yes but it might be a bit hard for you to jugle both

Two of pents rx

How will SJ treat me during the night
Top   #928
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Nine of wands
Feels like he will have reservations worrying he might make any wrong moves toward you...


---

Why did SG stop commenting on my status?
Top   #929
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Nine of wands
Feels like he will have reservations worrying he might make any wrong moves toward you...


---

Why did SG stop commenting on my status?
i think he just wants to see how will you react

Page of swords

If į let my guard down with SJ would that make him feel.better in P ?
Top   #930
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.