LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
I think so yes but its at the beginning stages


Ace of cups

How will SJ react when į tell him how much he menas to me?
King of Pentacles
SJ will swell with pride!

Do they like seeing me even though it's from afar?
Top   #941
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
King of Pentacles
SJ will swell with pride!

Do they like seeing me even though it's from afar?
Six of Wands
Yes, they still enjoy the view and take pride in knowing you.

---

What would I have done about SY if I'm given a second chance?
Top   #942
aliceinwonderland's Avatar
aliceinwonderland  aliceinwonderland is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Feb 2014
Location: Stansted, Essex, UK
Posts: 1,997
aliceinwonderland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
King of Pentacles
SJ will swell with pride!

Do they like seeing me even though it's from afar?

Well Jennifer, is quite safe to say they love seeing you! It stirs emotion in them, for sure!

*ace of cups*

will we have a sexy date soon??
Top   #943
aliceinwonderland's Avatar
aliceinwonderland  aliceinwonderland is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Feb 2014
Location: Stansted, Essex, UK
Posts: 1,997
aliceinwonderland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Six of Wands
Yes, they still enjoy the view and take pride in knowing you.

---

What would I have done about SY if I'm given a second chance?
I'm not so hot to tell you what, but it'd go fab and would be a cause for celebration!

*4 of wands*

Question above, thank you
Top   #944
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliceinwonderland View Post
Well Jennifer, is quite safe to say they love seeing you! It stirs emotion in them, for sure!

*ace of cups*

will we have a sexy date soon??
Eight of Wands
Yes, and very soon.

Would I have gotten involved with SY or actually leave them alone if given a second chance?
Top   #945
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
3 of Cups
Yes, I see a lot of understanding colleagues here who are happy to accommodate your needs.


What do things look like from x's perspective?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Eight of Wands
Yes, and very soon.

Would I have gotten involved with SY or actually leave them alone if given a second chance?
Yes į think you would have given Sy a shot

Fool

How would SJ feel If į dedicated the LB video to him?
Top   #946
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes į think you would have given Sy a shot

Fool

How would SJ feel If į dedicated the LB video to him?
Knight of Pentacles
He will feel very valued and appreciated by you.

---

Does AC and S share a soulmate connection?
Top   #947
Gabrielle Bellamy  Gabrielle Bellamy is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 18 Nov 2012
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Posts: 31
Gabrielle Bellamy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Knight of Pentacles
He will feel very valued and appreciated by you.

---

Does AC and S share a soulmate connection?
Not precisely, but their relationship will be loving and romantic.
Ace of Cups

Will things work out exactly the way I want it?
Top   #948
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Knight of Pentacles
He will feel very valued and appreciated by you.

---

Does AC and S share a soulmate connection?
Yes, i so believe they do, from a past life

Wheel

How else would SJ feel If į dedicated the LB video to him?
Top   #949
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle Bellamy View Post
Not precisely, but their relationship will be loving and romantic.
Ace of Cups

Will things work out exactly the way I want it?
Yes, there may be a bit of a hastle but in the end you will be victorious, despite the tussle of the Five of wands

Six of wands
Top   #950
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.