Third Eye Chakra and Crown Chakra

Labhraín

Which chakras correspond to the intellect/mental abilities and intuition/psychic abilities? Would that be the third eye chakra for both or would the crown chakra govern the intellect/mental abilities?

Rhapsodin

Both, but on their own, i.e. outside the etheric energy complex that underlies the whole system, they're just talismanic. One must be aware of the nadis to "energise" them.

Briar Rose

Third Eye is the Ajna chakra.
It means to perceive and command.
It allows you to use your intuition and imagination.
The Sacred Geometry crystal to use to amp up higher vibrational crystals is the Merkaba.

You can buy them on ine for less than 5 bucks!

The Crown is the Sahasrara chakra.
It means a thousand fold.
It allows wisdom and understanding to come forth for you.
The Sacred Geometry crystal to use for this would be a sphere.

And you can buy any size you like at all different prices. It will also amp up the higher vibrational crystals.

CelestialHorse

I would think both of those :)

I have heard that for all chakras to be open you have to work your way up from root, or something or else nothing else will be opened *shrug* I don't remember exactly but something like that XD

Do rocks and crystals really help open those things? D: I did once buy crystals from amazon.com and I don't feel the stones did anything. :/ (They said they would help bring love and money, nope nothing). Maybe I'm just not doing it right XD

HOLMES

the third eye chakra is for perceiving energy, colours,, and spirits. the eyes don't have to be open for doing this as the third eye is above the eyes on the brow generally. there is one or two chakras books that talk about the ear chakras on the side of the head related to the third eye that is where you hear the spirits for those with clairaudience above the ears.

the crown chakra is where you receive your spiritual guidance usually, a spirit guide can show you things,, or regular spirits (people who have passed) can show your things through your third eye but usually the telepathic messages come down the crown center and into your brain.

john Edward in his 6 cd set talks about bringing the purple down from the crown center into your third eye.. that was the first I heard of that.
the third eye you use your own will to see things ,, but I think most teachings, techiques focus more on going passive to receive from the third eye.

think of the star wars empire strikes back where luke is feeling the force and letting the force guide him to see things from the past and the future..
meanwhile yet later on in the star wars movies prequel.

they are essential both for receiving spiritual information,, and psychic as well.
they are connected energy wise so one can't really focus on the other without the one.

it is also best not to focus on one chakra,, over the other,, I used to focus only on my spiritual chakra hindering my third eye so know that I do them balance,, I am receiving more I think..

sladie

Youtube = Hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1xwtA6C2DQ

Here is a meditation I use to help me clear out my chakra's and open them up a bit better. It works from the root to the crown, and takes 20 minutes. You can use crystals placed where you need them to be too if you want, I would assume it would charge them at the same time. (I don't use crystals, I lose them).

Anyway, I try to do this every other day at least after a bath, or before ritual work/readings. Guided meditations are a really valuable tool I found.

JONIKA

Third Eye is the Ajna chakra.
It means to perceive and command.
It allows you to use your intuition and imagination.
The Sacred Geometry crystal to use to amp up higher vibrational crystals is the Merkaba.

You can buy them on ine for less than 5 bucks!

The Crown is the Sahasrara chakra.
It means a thousand fold.
It allows wisdom and understanding to come forth for you.
The Sacred Geometry crystal to use for this would be a sphere.

And you can buy any size you like at all different prices. It will also amp up the higher vibrational crystals.
Hi Briar Rose , could you post the rest of chakras? What different Geometries correspond to the rest of the charkras. Thanks! :)